NEurope
Hamishmash

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

Thanks Spüne!

I thought her head just turned around so it was all the evil hat's doing, but I understand what you drew now. Nice ;)

The only thing I don't get is how her "hair/tail" thing gets all the way around her head ...

Imagine a big circle of cloth, and then pick it up by six points spread equally around the edge. Pick up all these points and gather them together in one hand. You would then have a dangling area. If you attached each point on this circle to one part of the hat/mouth, when you spread them they would become the circle and when you gathered them they'd hang like a bunch of cloth.

Did that help at all? Explaining things is hard :wtf:

gym_leader___crush_by_spune-d388m2o.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/GYM-LEADER-Crush-195237312

GYM LEADER #2

Crush

REPRESENTING - Monet City

STYLE - Water Pokemon

BADGE - Wave Badge

Pokemon - Lv. 10 Shwimp, Lv. 12 Marill, Lv. 14 Buizel, Lv. 15 Bombara

Gym Details: Crush is a surfer at heart, and his GYM is right on the beach. When you arrive in Monet City he is missing from the Gym, awaiting a giant wave heading for the city to surf it.

But what caused this wave? Something has awoken under the sea...

This thread has made me want to play a pokemon game for the first time in I-don't-know-how-many years. Excellent work!

I can't remember who it was who suggested a tumbleweed Pokemon but here it is!

024_willowoe___025_wickerwoe_by_spune-d38agrr.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/024-Willowoe-025-Wickerwoe-195323751

024 Willowoe

The Tumble Weed Pokemon

Ghost / Grass

"The Willowoe itself is a spirit Pokemon which gathers together dead branches and rolls around in barren wastelands, growing and growing. The branches protect the Willowoe in the center."

025 Wickerwoe

The Wicker Man Pokemon

Ghost / Grass / Fire

"Wickerwoe's unique "Ritual" ability lets it change its type instantly depending on its opponent. By default it is a Ghost / Grass type, but if it is battling another grass type, ice type, etc it will ignite and become a Ghost / Fire type. Another interesting ability is that if Wickerwoe gets into the "Burned" status, it actually gains health each turn."

I've just edited the first post to have a complete Pokedex of everything so far, as well as the map and links to the Gym Leaders

These are just getting more and more awesome...seriously: the design; the colour scheme of purple, brown and black, but also the fantastic addition of fire (something I happen to like A LOT)...also, the type setting is new and the ability unique as well.

Then there's Damsette...what a great idea and execution as well!

Conclusion? You. Rule.

:)

Have you found any way of sending these into Nintendo as an idea? Obviously copyright them all etc, but these are awesome - you never know, you might get a job :)

I've just edited the first post to have a complete Pokedex of everything so far, as well as the map and links to the Gym Leaders

These are just getting more and more awesome...seriously: the design; the colour scheme of purple, brown and black, but also the fantastic addition of fire (something I happen to like A LOT)...also, the type setting is new and the ability unique as well.

Then there's Damsette...what a great idea and execution as well!

Conclusion? You. Rule.

:)

Aww that's all so sweet. :) I haven't really realised but Wickerwoe is probably one of the most powerful Pokemon... Ghost type meaning it can only be hit by Special Attacks coupled with the fact that it will change it's type so that your attacks are always not effective. Defensively, it's pretty top.

Have you found any way of sending these into Nintendo as an idea? Obviously copyright them all etc, but these are awesome - you never know, you might get a job :)

I don't think they'd EVER commission me. :P But it's a nice thought. On deviantArt there's a really big Fakemon community, but I don't try to look at them because it might effect how I do mine.

024 Willowoe

The Tumble Weed Pokemon

Ghost / Grass

"The Willowoe itself is a spirit Pokemon which gathers together dead branches and rolls around in barren wastelands, growing and growing. The branches protect the Willowoe in the center."

Thankyou for bringing my Pokemon idea to life! Willowoe is Awesome!! :D

Imagine a big circle of cloth, and then pick it up by six points spread equally around the edge. Pick up all these points and gather them together in one hand. You would then have a dangling area. If you attached each point on this circle to one part of the hat/mouth, when you spread them they would become the circle and when you gathered them they'd hang like a bunch of cloth.

Did that help at all? Explaining things is hard :wtf:

Yeah, but ... how does it get all around the head without going through the "neck"?

024_willowoe___025_wickerwoe_by_spune-d38agrr.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/024-Willowoe-025-Wickerwoe-195323751

024 Willowoe

The Tumble Weed Pokemon

Ghost / Grass

025 Wickerwoe

The Wicker Man Pokemon

Ghost / Grass / Fire

"Wickerwoe's unique "Ritual" ability lets it change its type instantly depending on its opponent. By default it is a Ghost / Grass type, but if it is battling another grass type, ice type, etc it will ignite and become a Ghost / Fire type. Another interesting ability is that if Wickerwoe gets into the "Burned" status, it actually gains health each turn."

Whoa, this is awesome! :o

Yeah, but ... how does it get all around the head without going through the "neck"?

The same way Charizard can breath fire - Poke-magic! :P

Why would Kecleon need an evo? Feels unique and definitive as is.

Why would Kecleon need an evo? Feels unique and definitive as is.

Because he's fucking shit. A Normal/Dragon evo of him would be INSANELY good.

Why would Kecleon become a dragon?

Cos' he is a chameleon and chameleon's are dragon like. Hence Komodo Dragon, part of the same species as chameleons. Probably.

Its also a good fit for Pokemon IMHO, and its a new type set, AND....cos' it'd make a gh3y Pokemanz, awesoemz.

026_craniape___027_cerebrilla_by_spune-d38b7p9.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/026-Craniape-027-Cerebrilla-195358653

026 Craniape

The Super Intelligent Pokemon

Psychic

"Craniape can listen to the thoughts of not only living creatures, but dead too. It is sometimes used by the police to solve crime."

027 Cerebrilla

The Super Intelligent Pokemon

Psychic

"Cerebrilla are the most intelligent Pokemon ever discovered. They have a utopia society in the Jungle where they are trying to gather all knowledge (by stealing thoughts from others). They claim to know the secrets of the universe, and the building blocks of creation but refuse to tell humans until they are ready - right now, they claim, this information would cause us to die instantly."