NEurope
Hamishmash

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

These are all amazing.

I only have a typo to add - you've got the vowels the other way round in the descriptions of Ghazeon and Ghizero when compared to the pictures. I don't know how I notice these things, it's like my superpower is proofreading or something...

These are all amazing.

I only have a typo to add - you've got the vowels the other way round in the descriptions of Ghazeon and Ghizero when compared to the pictures. I don't know how I notice these things, it's like my superpower is proofreading or something...

And on your Deviant Art page for Bourhawk you've misspelt attract (you've put atract).

These are incredible Spune!! Great Work!! :D

I think your Water starter is brilliant, I LOVE how the umbrella develops over the evolutions!

And it would have to be Ghazero! He looks immense! A true historic force!

Can I just point out, the names on that illustration don't match the names in the descriptions, I had a bit of trouble telling which was which, I assume Ghazero is the dragon (Ancient Pokemon) on the right.

And honestly Wererin/Howlin are two of the coolest pokemon ever! :D

Really looking forward to seeing more!!

YES. These are brilliant. If you don't do at least 150 I'm going to come and find you.

Going on Ghi/azeon and Gha/izero's numbers I'm guessing he's not going above 100.

Thanks for all the amazingly kind comments. Also everyone that's answered a question directed towards me is right! So yeah... thanks.

I've fixed the typos as well. Ghazeon is the one of the left, the blue armoured-Godzilla thing. The ancient Pokemon. The one on the right is Ghizero, the space bat angel dragon monster.

As for requests, I take them happily, they just need to fit into my list. The wolf request was perfect cos I needed a nocturnal, Normal Pokemon you might find early on in the game.

I'll be updating this pretty often. It's a fun project. :)

I also might be designing Trainers, Gym Leaders etc and also - the region! Which is called Urion and is based on Europe (how fitting for this forum!) with all the towns named after famous European painters and artists... such as Constable Town and Salvador Town and Degas City.

But I'll only be designing the Gym Leaders when I have some Pokemon to give them. Then you'll be able to see my style used some old Pokemon. :)

As for requests, I take them happily, they just need to fit into my list. The wolf request was perfect cos I needed a nocturnal, Normal Pokemon you might find early on in the game.

What about a penis pokemon computer/technology/robot pokemon?

I'll keep that in mind. :) For now... some gross insect pokemon!

015_toboo___017_lampoon_by_spune-d37yfu7.png

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/024/5/2/015_toboo___017_lampoon_by_spune-d37yfu7.png

015 Toboo

The Prank Spider Pokemon

Bug / Poison

"While they appear to be harmless flies, Toboo are actually flying spiders. They pretend to get caught in other spider's webs and as the spider comes to eat them, Toboo springs out, ties the spider in it's own web and swallows them whole."

016 Kreepo

The Prank Spider Pokemon

Bug / Poison

"It likes to bury itself in the ground displaying it's huge, fruit-like rear end. If a Pokemon is enticed and takes a bite, they burst the skin and are covered in the acid which pours out."

017 Lampoon

The Prank Spider Pokemon

Bug / Poison

"The grape-like structures on its back are actually eggs. It hangs in trees waiting for ignorant Pokemon to take a bite. The eggs hatch in their bellies once they have travelled a certain distance away."

Edited by Hamishmash

These are seriously great. Your style is amazing. Just awesome work.

What are you using to churn this out? I'm envious of your incredibly clean lines.

Edited by Guy

Some great pictures and the descriptions are clever too, especially Lampoon's comment of the babies being born which sound very Alien-esque.

I'd love to see a few more unique non-evolution type pokemon. There was a tumblr done with famous online-comic artists drawings of themselves-ish as a three stage evolution pokemon which were also very good and drawn similarly to yours actually.

Some great pictures and the descriptions are clever too, especially Lampoon's comment of the babies being born which sound very Alien-esque.

I'd love to see a few more unique non-evolution type pokemon. There was a tumblr done with famous online-comic artists drawings of themselves-ish as a three stage evolution pokemon which were also very good and drawn similarly to yours actually.

Is this alright?

018_gnomite_by_spune-d37z1sk.png

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/024/b/e/018_gnomite_by_spune-d37z1sk.png

018 Gnomite

The Stalagmite Pokemon

Rock

"Gnomites live in underground caves in large families. They're one of the few Pokemon to have a fully organised society, complete with currency (rocks), fine dining (rocks) and entertainment... (rocks)."

URRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMM I AM NOT FUCKING JOKING I WAS COMING IN HERE TO SUGGEST A STALECTITE/STALECMITE POKEMON (THREE) STARTS OFF ROCK, THEN ROCK/ICE COS IT GETS ICE ON AND YOU HAVE DONE A STALECMITE ONE.

I SWEAR I WAS ABOUT.Seriously. WTF. That is so stupidly specific. I swear. I swear on my life/graves etc. We are connected now my friend.

WTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

PS....do Artichoke Pokemon.

Artichokemon.

You could make the Scizor/Pinsir of this generation be clear (yet unsubtle) references to Alien and Predator. That would stun me.

You could make the Scizor/Pinsir of this generation be clear (yet unsubtle) references to Alien and Predator. That would stun me.

Ooh... I do quite like that idea. The Hunter and the Hunted... but which is which?

URRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMM I AM NOT FUCKING JOKING I WAS COMING IN HERE TO SUGGEST A STALECTITE/STALECMITE POKEMON (THREE) STARTS OFF ROCK, THEN ROCK/ICE COS IT GETS ICE ON AND YOU HAVE DONE A STALECMITE ONE.

I SWEAR I WAS ABOUT.Seriously. WTF. That is so stupidly specific. I swear. I swear on my life/graves etc. We are connected now my friend.

WTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

PS....do Artichoke Pokemon.

Artichokemon.

Ha ha. Great minds eh? I was thinking of making it a Rock / Ice type. But I just wanted at least one straight rock one.

Tortoise!!

Squirtle (and its evos) and Turtwig (and its evos) not doing it for ya? :P

They're turtles.

Mind you I know nothing about turtwig, so I'll shut up now :P

They're turtles.

Blas(tor)toise

tort(oise)erra

There, two tortoise pokemon...

Can you have a just rock pokemon? I thought all rock pokemon were also ground type.

Can you have a just rock pokemon? I thought all rock pokemon were also ground type.

Sudowoodo is one. I thought onyx was too until just now...

Edited by heroicjanitor

Gnomite is a great concept! The fact that all the Stalagmites you see on the surface are actually part of pokemon just below them!

Meh... you gotta have a couple of boring ones.

019_shwimp___020_ebirass_by_spune-d380qx4.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/019-Shwimp-020-Ebirass-194870344

019 Shwimp

The Shrimp Pokemon

Water

"The Shwimp is more commonly seen on a plate than in a battle. It is quite weak but with training it can evolve into the quite powerful Ebirass."

020 Ebirass

The Shrimp Pokemon

Water

"Ebirass is a ferocious fighter and feared among the ocean. It is often said to pull fisherman into the sea if they try to fish it out."

Just stumbled onto this thread, as I don't come onto this board very often, and I have to say, your designs are superb (and better than many of the actual Pokémon, to be honest!). Can't wait to see more.

Could you explain some of the name choices? Like Ebirass? (Maybe I'm missing a type of shellfish or something)

(Lampoon aswell. I'm probably just being a retard though.)

Ebi is japanese for shrimp if I'm not mistaken?

EDIT: Also, Spüne, I just love. Everything.