NEurope
Hamishmash

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

You have pictures?

Yeah like this one.

(Couldn't resist... its a Dalek pokemon...)

34_kalectroid_by_spune-d38purv.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/34-Kalectroid-196041739

034 Kalectroid

The Space Soldier Pokemon

Electric

"Kalectroids are rumoured to come from another planet, but none have ever been studied properly for they attack anything on sight. If you're lucky enough to catch one however it will serve you flawlessly. There are several coloured varieties, but you'll have to keep training them to discover what their difference is."

Spüüüne! (the umlauts do you many favours) You're doing so many things right that it's making me question the nothing that I've achieved thus far in life. I feel like I know Cindy's soundtrack should I walk into her gym. It'd be so salty. I love, on so many levels.

Cindy's based on singer-songwriter-badass Janelle Monae.

janelle_monae.jpg

Ms. Monae often uses the name Cindy Mayweather on her album. The name Cindy also suggests Cinders... hence... fire type.

I THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS.

I'm seeing Janelle Monae live next month. Maybe I'll ask her if I can challenge her for the Eruption Badge.

gym_leader___captain_sparks_by_spune-d38q7bz.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/GYM-LEADER-Captain-Sparks-196058015

GYM LEADER #5

Captain Sparks

REPRESENTING - Ritcher City

STYLE - Electric Type

BADGE - Static Badge

Pokemon - Lv. 35 Molcowod, Lv. 38 Molcowod, LV. 40 Kalectroid, Lv. 40 Blitzle

Gym Details: Captain Sparks is the nephew of the legendary Lieutenant Surge and his gym pays homage to his uncle. He even has his old Raichu, but he's not really in a fighting spirit.

However there is a power cut in Ritcher City when you arrive, so you must go to the Power Station to set it up again... where you meet Team Rocket again and your mysterious rival (a man shrouded in a cloak).

Also; cheer up you miserable scottish cunts!

Kelis is a national treasure up here.

Spune, how do you manage to fit all this amazing into the body of just one man?? I love it, all of it. I want this to happen. I wish it could happen :(

How many total pokemon do you have? How many ideas? Also on a side note, have you thrown in extras with the gym leaders that you haven't yet written us a description for? I do not recall seeing Slugma or Blitzle! The amount of thought you've put into all these creatures is astounding though, I love it!

Cindy's based on singer-songwriter-badass Janelle Monae.

janelle_monae.jpg

Ms. Monae often uses the name Cindy Mayweather on her album. The name Cindy also suggests Cinders... hence... fire type.

I THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS.

This...is just too much

m8e6ix.jpg

I wish that I could have this moment 4 life.

Slugma

Slugma has been around for a decade. :p

And Blitzle is a new one from Black/White.

Slugma has been around for a decade. :p

And Blitzle is a new one from Black/White.

I'd love to see Spune post a drawing and description of an official, relatively recent Pokémon, just to see how many people would keep on saying it's a much better design than what Gamefreak has come up with...

Spune, how do you manage to fit all this amazing into the body of just one man?? I love it, all of it. I want this to happen. I wish it could happen :(

How many total pokemon do you have? How many ideas? Also on a side note, have you thrown in extras with the gym leaders that you haven't yet written us a description for? I do not recall seeing Slugma or Blitzle! The amount of thought you've put into all these creatures is astounding though, I love it!

As said below Slugma and Blitzle are official ones, which I like drawing with my ones to see that they fit in with the rest (and to make the Gym Leaders more like the real ones).

I don't really have any ideas at all, but I'm gonna do 100. I looked at the new 100 they did for Gold and Silver and I loosely am basing it on them... as in the new one will be a fire type, the next one with be a bird, the next one will be a weird one... if that makes any sense...

I'd love to see Spune post a drawing and description of an official, relatively recent Pokémon, just to see how many people would keep on saying it's a much better design than what Gamefreak has come up with...

Ha ha! I should totally do that... although people would notice now...

I think Black and White's Pokemon are mostly pretty awesome. ESPECIALLY THE FUCKING ICE CREAM POKEMON! Although the new starters are kinda ugly.

My main goal was to make good starter Pokemon, because I haven't really liked the last few... and I hope I achieved that. The rest is just as mixed as the new and old ones.

I'm sure you guys can understand, but I'm just taking a short break from Fakemon. I've been working kinda full pelt on it for a few weeks and done loadsa nice monsters but just need to concentrate on some other projects.

We can still discuss what I've done so far if you like. It'll be back with a bang though, as I've already done some sketches for:

The 3 Legendaries (like the Legendary Birds, Dogs, etc) which are a Ghost type, a Psychic type and a Dark type and are called the Legendary Phantoms.

The Mew-type creature you'd used to have to wait at your nearest Toys 'R' Us to get. And in fact... it does have a connection to Mew... but it's not Mewthree... go the other way... Mewzero. The first life in the universe.

The badass trilogy (think Dragonite, Tyrannitar) and they're all Dragon types.

I've sold out a designed a few evos. I've got one for Jynx (don't hate me!) and Marrowhak and Girafarig. I'm gonna do 100 original Pokemon though and then after that do some evos and pre evos but I won't know if they're officially part of Time & Space.

FUCK YOU YOU OWE IT TO ME TO DRAW ME NEW FAKEMON EVERY DAY U R LETTIN DOWN UR FANS OMG I H8 YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

:heh:

Dude no worries. I can't believe how much you've churned out in such a small amount of time, and of such awesome quality too. Take a break if you need it! Can't wait to see those legendaries :D

I've got one for Jynx (don't hate me!)

and Marrowak

and Girafarig.

You are the treasure.

You are the treasure.

Dyva, Femury, Okapipako at the moment... but the names could change.

I've sold out a designed a few evos. I've got one for Jynx (don't hate me!) and Marrowhak and Girafarig. I'm gonna do 100 original Pokemon though and then after that do some evos and pre evos but I won't know if they're officially part of Time & Space.

How curious, you forgot to mention the Kecleon evo.

;)

How curious, you forgot to mention the Kecleon evo.

;)

It must have blended into the background.

I used to hate Jynx as a kid, but am LOVING the Lv. 44 Jynx in my Heart Gold party and DEMAND an evolution (as Smoochum is lame).

Dyva will be total BAMF, total fierce bitch baby. She'll whip her hair and her hips don't lie... and... yeah...