NEurope
Hamishmash

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

You are now my favourite person.

Oh!

21m6kj6.jpg

033_kalgae_by_spune-d38nd0n.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d38nd0n

033 Kalgae

The Sea Weed Pokemon

Water / Grass

"Kalgaes are jellyfish which camouflage themselves as sea weed. Sometimes when caught, Trainers will find weak fish Pokemon like Magikarp come bundled with them, tangled up in their tentacles."

Hey, only now did I notice this thread. I really like those designs, a good hacker could really make an excellent game out of this.

Question: that white circle in Salvador town, what is it supposed to be?

Also, I demand Cod pokémon, found along the coast of "Norway". The way they're treated in Portugal is the reason the country is not appearing in this setting, of course.

Hey, only now did I notice this thread. I really like those designs, a good hacker could really make an excellent game out of this.

Question: that white circle in Salvador town, what is it supposed to be?

Also, I demand Cod pokémon, found along the coast of "Norway". The way they're treated in Portugal is the reason the country is not appearing in this setting, of course.

No "countries" are really appearing... I've made Europe just one big country so there's no issues about borders which would get confusing. Portugal does appear, it's there, it's just a mountainous area. And the circle around Salvador Town is a route, all the white lines are routes, and that just takes you through the mountains. :)

No "countries" are really appearing... I've made Europe just one big country so there's no issues about borders which would get confusing. Portugal does appear, it's there, it's just a mountainous area. And the circle around Salvador Town is a route, all the white lines are routes, and that just takes you through the mountains. :)

:sad:

Wasted potential. We have a building called Dragon Stadium, man. We could have an awesome Dragon Gym leader there. We also have an aquatic fortress-tower and a cave filled with skulls (Awesome location for ghost pokémon).

Also...*rambles on for a few more minutes, about things no one cares about*

(But seriously, keep doing your thing. It's great as it is)

Those snail Pokemon are... actually the best thing ever.

I know, right? SatelliteDish-Snail for the win! :grin:

These look seriously awesome, great job Spune.

My favourites are Roosterix and Umbrillard.

I feel Paj would have a .gif to succinctly portray how awesome this all is.

kate-bush-o.gif

"A heart so tru.

Our courage will pull us thru."

gym_leader___rupert_by_spune-d38nvke.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/#/d38nvke

GYM LEADER #3

Rupert

REPRESENTING - Salvador City

STYLE - Bug Pokemon

BADGE - Web Badges

Pokemon - Lv. 12 Kreepo, Lv. 12 Kreepo, LV. 15 Lampoon, Lv. 15 Teslapod, Lv. 18 Molcowod

Gym Details: Rupert has a large mansion with a huge greenhouse in his garden, where the Gym is based. He's collected many rare insect Pokemon, but does not use them to battle with.

gym_leader___cindy_by_spune-d38nw15.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/GYM-LEADER-Cindy-195950057

LEADER #4

Cindy

REPRESENTING - Titian City

STYLE - Fire Pokemon

BADGE - Eruption Badges

Pokemon - Lv. 25 Slugma, Lv. 28 Kidcano, LV. 28 Kidcano, Lv. 30 Capricash

Gym Details: Cindy's Gym is hot! Especially as the volcano which shadows Titian City is about to erupt. She'll only battle you once you help her calm the volcano on a mission to the Mountain... but while you're there you meet...

TEAM ROCKET! The mysterious Team which has kidnapped Blue... you also meet Giovanne... their old leader... but why hasn't he aged a single day??

Cheer up boys, it was a light hearted (and temporary) joke approved by Spüne.

It'd be a different story if it were "Carry my joy on the left, carry my pain on the right, carry my fake monsters in your pocket"

Cheer up boys, it was a light hearted (and temporary) joke approved by Spüne.

It'd be a different story if it were "Carry my joy on the left, carry my pain on the right, carry my fake monsters in your pocket"

I'd be so stunned by the Bjork reference though.

Let's not lie, I have so much time for Kelis, but it feels the whole Milkshake thing has been used, abused and raped to pieces by Facebook-group-esque jokes.

Just

let-it.jpg

I have issue with the fact "yard" doesn't rhyme with "Ninty".

Neither does "yours" in the original song. Unless you're an idiot like the people who wrote it.

Neither does "yours" in the original song. Unless you're an idiot like the people who wrote it.

It fits melodically into the song though. And it's a great song. :angry:

Let's not lie, I have so much time for Kelis, but it feels the whole Milkshake thing has been used, abused and raped to pieces by Facebook-group-esque jokes.

That's the point. Its as much a reference to the line "My Pokémon brings all the boys to the yard" as to the original.

I have issue with the fact "yard" doesn't rhyme with "Ninty".

As Spune said, it doesn't in the original. And it works if you change the tone for the quoted bit to a flat bitterness rather than try and fit it into the original song's melody.

Also; cheer up you miserable scottish cunts!