NEurope
Hamishmash

My Fake Pokémon Bring All the Nerds 2 the Yard & They're Like "Its Better than Ninty"

Can't believe I haven't seen this thread before; they're all amazing!

Could you somehow take the Creeper from Minecraft and Pokemonize it? That'd be awesome :D

I love how unsexy the girl is. Realistic.

It wasn't really my intention to go about making her unsexy, but now you mention it, it is a little strange past games featured 10 year old girls in hot-pants and skin-tight vests and stuff. :P

My goal with these two characters was just to make them look a tad more European than the past characters, solely because where my game is set.

There's something about your art style that I really like. Loving the trainers and their Fakemonz!

Thanks, I mentioned that a page ago :p Trying to take my credit! :p

Apologies, I totes skipped reading half the thread just cos I was so eager to express my appreciation. I've made it more appropriate now :p

There's something about your art style that I really like. Loving the trainers and their Fakemonz!

Apologies, I totes skipped reading half the thread just cos I was so eager to express my appreciation. I've made it more appropriate now :p

I. Love.

Good recovery :p

It wasn't really my intention to go about making her unsexy, but now you mention it, it is a little strange past games featured 10 year old girls in hot-pants and skin-tight vests and stuff. :P

My goal with these two characters was just to make them look a tad more European than the past characters, solely because where my game is set.

You've definitely accomplished that with the girl. She looks so Parisian cool.

Don't like the boy though. He looks like generic previous trainers.

I like how they are in body warmers and scarves... yet also shorts and short skirt :)

but seriously though..... Awesome work dude... really is!

I actually think the boy looks very european. Looks exactly like a guy on my course from Norway. :laughing:

I actually think the boy looks very european. Looks exactly like a guy on my course from Norway. :laughing:

The guy is actually based on someone I met in Holland last time I went (and with certain elements of Tintin, what with the ginger quiff, and the sort of ... blue shirt and shorts...) and yes, the girl is meant to be a bit of a Parisian hipster.

Also.. taduh!

urion__original_pokemon_region_by_spune-d3865is.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/Urion-Original-Pokemon-Region-195122548

Fantastic stuff. I hope this gets turned into it's own anime one day, complete with the European setting. I love anime Europe, everything is always green and summery and everyone drives really sweet vintage cars.

The Øresund Bridge suddenly seems like a pretty unambitious project! :D

(I'm a bit sad that they don't go to Denmark ...)

Nice map Spüne!

(I'm a bit sad that they don't go to Denmark ...)

You know, I'm pretty sure there are secret gyms / elite super mega hyper extra ultimately radtastic dens of awesomeness in both Denmark and Finland... ;)

The grape spiders? Awesome. Also, you do know that Gnomite is just asking for a counterpart...Troll-a-tite? :D

Overall, this project of yours = teh win :)

Kecleon evo. Dragon/Normal. You know it makes sense.

Also, are you making the game? Because I want it. In Europe? Yes please. Are the bad guys Nazis or Russian terrorists?

022_pobearian_by_spune-d386dpp.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/022-Pobearian-195133165

022 Pobearian

The Polar Bear Pokemon

Ice

"Pobearian's giant icicles on it's back are incredibly strong and can never melt. It uses them to pierce the ice and search for fish. Male Pobearians battle each other to win a mate, by fighting with these giant ice spikes."

023_damsette_by_spune-d386hxq.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/023-Damsette-195138638

023 Damsette

The Scary Princess Pokemon

Normal

"Damsettes are violent and ferocious carnivores (and cannibals.) They eat almost all creatures mercilessly, some four times their size. However, to look at it normally you wouldn't know. It smells of roses and is incredibly beautiful normally. This, of course, is exactly what it wants you to think."

Edited by Hamishmash

I love Damsette.

I think you meant to say pierce instead of piece after Pobearian, and it seems like a weird concept to fight with the spikes on your back.

Fixed the typo, thanks.

As for the spikes? Meh... I just had to come up with a use for them and animals do weirder things in the real world. :P

gym_leader___tutu_by_spune-d386vha.png

http://spune.deviantart.com/art/GYM-LEADER-Tutu-195156190

GYM LEADER #1

Tutu

REPRESENTING - Degas City

STYLE - Normal Pokemon

BADGE - Perfect Badges

Pokemon - Lv. 10 Delicatty, Lv. 12 Damette

Gym Details: Before battling Tutu, you will need to battle two Ballerinas, one male, one female. The whole Gym looks like a dance studio, with a huge mirror.

Damsette is the best.

Tutu is crying out for a Gardevoir/the evolution before Gardevoir, but she's more concise without.

Damsette is the best.

Tutu is crying out for a Gardevoir/the evolution before Gardevoir, but she's more concise without.

She's the first Gym Leader so I only gave her a couple of Pokemon. I'll only be updating Gym Leaders when I draw the Pokemon that they have.

Also Normal is a surprisingly strong type as it has very few weaknesses.

So is it Damsette's hair/tussle from the hat that becomes the mouth?

For some reason I just imagine her face becomes the mouth but it wouldn't make more sense with my previous theory :p

I like the gym leader style. Well though out!

Is delcatty not a new pokemon?

For some reason I just imagine her face becomes the mouth but it wouldn't make more sense with my previous theory :p

Delcatty is a real pokemon.

Delcatty-Anime.jpg

Does this help explain it?

107qcd5.jpg

Also Normal is a surprisingly strong type as it has very few weaknesses.

I know. I still have nightmares about Whitney's Miltank in Crystal...:weep: