NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Suikoden III, the PS2 RPG, is being released for the first time ever in the UK tomorrow on the PSN Store (at £7.99). I've played a few hours of Suikoden II and really enjoyed it so far.

Just picked up Suikoden 1 and 2 for the Vita. I've never played any of the series but figured it was certainly worth giving them a go for just over £2.00 a piece.

That Big in Japan sale is quite crazy, especially for the Vita and PS3. I had to hold myself back from purchasing a bunch of other games. :D

Just picked up Suikoden 1 and 2 for the Vita. I've never played any of the series but figured it was certainly worth giving them a go for just over £2.00 a piece.

That Big in Japan sale is quite crazy, especially for the Vita and PS3. I had to hold myself back from purchasing a bunch of other games. :D

Im still tempted to buy Ni No Kuni again despite not owning a PS3 anymore just because its £4

Im still tempted to buy Ni No Kuni again despite not owning a PS3 anymore just because its £4

It's an fantastic price for such an amazing game, especially when you consider you get around 70+ hours out of it.

It's an fantastic price for such an amazing game, especially when you consider you get around 70+ hours out of it.

I think I played about 20 hours of it the first time around. The battle system was annoying me and I found it a bit too twee at times but I always planned to go back to it before my PS3 died.

That price is a steal! :D

*buys*

When I'll play them? Who knows! But still... 'dem discounts! :)

Bought the Suikoden games a few weeks back when there was a similar deal : peace:

I just went for Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines. 8€ and it's supposed to be a pretty good turn-based JRPG :yay:

Bought the Suikoden games a few weeks back when there was a similar deal : peace:

I just went for Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines. 8€ and it's supposed to be a pretty good turn-based JRPG :yay:

Yeah, i'm VERY tempted by that as well.

Yeah, i'm VERY tempted by that as well.

Played it for an hour today. Lots of text, only a couple of fights and information overload so far...

There's something called "Collected Wisdom" which tells you all the details about stats, battles...well, basically everything. But there's so much to read :laughing:

I'm very confused by everything that's happening, but pretty sure that it will get easier the more time I invest.

Oreshika seems to be exactly my type of game. : peace:

@Happenstance. Looks like Europe is getting the same limited edition bundle for Persona 4: Dance All Night as the US. Here's what you get.

A1Hj9Ezkq0L._SL1500_.jpg

Release date confirmed for Europe as 6th November.

....Yeah I'll be getting it. They really can just slap Persona 4 on anything these days and I'll buy it. Im so weak.

....Yeah I'll be getting it. They really can just slap Persona 4 on anything these days and I'll buy it. Im so weak.

You mean stuff like this...

HERE

Lol yep, I was just looking at those. Kind of tempted by one of the hoodies for Winter. Be interesting to see what other designs they add.

I've spent a lot of time with my Vita in the past two weeks.

It started with the release of Super Meat Boy and my renewed love for Shovel Knight (which I have beaten for the first time a couple of days ago : peace:).

Downloaded and started Muramasa, which I have bought ages ago, yesterday. Enjoy it quite a lot.

Broken Age is on the system, as well, but this will need to wait a bit longer.

Can't wait for The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth. Hope its release on PS4/PSVita won't be long after its PC release.

It's a lovely system and I'm glad I bought it 3 years ago and stuck with it.

If you play an American game, can you still get DLC from the UK PSN store, or will you need a separate memory card and a US account?

Thinking of getting the import of Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

If you play an American game, can you still get DLC from the UK PSN store, or will you need a separate memory card and a US account?

Thinking of getting the import of Persona 4 Dancing All Night.

As far as I'm aware the DLC is tied to the region store. You would have to play the game on a U.S. based account if you wanted the DLC.

That's what I thought, thanks HoT :)

GAME is actually going to be selling the special edition for a similar price that most people are listing import versions for anyway, so I'll just wait a couple of weeks!

Haven't treated myself to a game, least of all a special edition, for a while, so gonna pre-order that :)

Edited by Shorty

Played an hour or so of Persona 4: Dancing All Night I'm actually pretty impressed with it so far. Yes the excuses they make to include the song and dance aspect into the story are a bit dumb but its Persona-dumb at least which I appreciate. What I wasnt expecting though was for this to be so story heavy. I've only actually done 2 dances so far, the rest has been talking etc. The game/story is also basically treating itself as the final chapter in the P4 saga and you are getting nice small references and character growth that seems to be leading towards what we saw at the very end of P4 Golden.

Also, so far with both songs I have finished them with a big, dumb grin on my face. This series has such amazing music!

@Ike assemble!

20151112-psvita-01.jpg

20151112-psvita-02.jpg

20151112-psvita-03.jpg

20151112-psvita-05.jpg

20151112-psvita-06.jpg

20151112-psvita-07.jpg

Out January 28th, 2016. Comes bundled with Dragon Quest Builders.

25,980 yen (210 USD/280 CAD/140 GBP/195 EUR)

@Ike assemble!

tumblr_npavlyq9bz1ta933po2_r1_500.gif

Was just thinking about upgrading my Vita as well. Will match my DQ PS4 nicely.

*goes to check import sites*

Edited by Ike

About to start P4 Glolden for the fourth time. :laughing:

Never finished it. No idea how far I have gotten, but I'm in the mood for a lengthy JRPG. Let's see how it's going to go this time :D

Never finished it.

I have no idea how you could do this, start P4G and then not finish it. That's some kind of cardinal gaming sin right there.

My only regret on my playthrough of P4G was failing to complete Marie's social link and missing the true ending.

Superfrog free on Vita.

Loved the original on the Amiga and will happily have a free crack at this. : peace:

Picked up Bastion for 4,50€. PLayed a fair bit and am enjoying it very much. :)

Solid gameplay, lovely graphics, narrator is awesome, and that music....oohhhh that music.