NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

So...Sméagol, is 22 Elmgreen Drive your address? This could clear some doubts.

I havn't got mine either :P..

I agree with jonnas, if ya tell us your address, this might clear any doubts about you.

So...Sméagol, is 22 Elmgreen Drive your address? This could clear some doubts.

It is mine as well as someone else's.

...EddieColeslaw's?

I assume.. But I don't know. My "partner" is pure flavour, not gameplay related. So I don't know for sure.

Oh, it's not another player.

And if that's the case... Who was it that jumbled your speech? The guy on the roof or Eddie?

That should be all the PMs. If anyone thinks they should have got one and didn't, PM me.

Hey guys, I have amnesia at the moment. If someone has the power to cure amnesia, could they please help me get my memory back? Thanks.

This is boring, someone must have something we can go on. I know there haven't been any kills yet but people must've been doing evil things? Let's just do something!

What about all those pms people were waiting for. What's in them, guys?

2 people targeted Nintendohnut, one of them suspiciously couldn't be identified (I find it suspicious, it doesn't state it's suspicious in my info). The other was Jayseven who lurked for a few minutes and left.

vote: nobody

If nobody has any leads, we might as well end the day and do some exciting stuff again during the night.

I think you have to change your mindset Nintendohnut, this just looks to be a different kind of mafia game.

Vote: Aqui1a

If the mafia hasn't been killing, we can take this risk. Aqui1a is most likely going to be inactive, and if we're lucky, we might learn something from the shenanigans we might expect in the future.

Instead of Lynching, the Special Forces Unit will commit an arrest each day phase. Those arrested will have their helmet removed and will be put into the prison cell. They may no longer vote but may continue in the discussion.

We are potentially condemning him to death.

But he does need a kick start if he's ever going to play so Arrest: Aqui1a

What I was trying to say when "my voice was scrambled", was, that Diageo should send him a PM, giving him a chance to respond. Apart from that though, I'm all for arresting him, but I'll hold my vote for now.

Dannyboy is online now, so I assume he is about to reply to my question (he wasn't earlier, when I left several hours ago).

Until then, I'm absolutely willing to go for naughty inactive vote : Aqui1a

Zell has amnesia. In the anime this occurred when someone had the death note but gave up possession of it. It's possible he has arranged to have it returned to him, or he is in a mafia who are swapping the death note between themselves(though you can loan it while keeping your memories). I think Zell is trying to build trust.

ReZ, you asked about my activity last night; I am still coming to terms with my power, so due to a mistake of mine I appear to have done nothing last night.

Oh okay, Dannyboy is not viewing the thread anymore. Potential hax here folks....

I was about to post, but needed to send a PM to Diageo before posting my message. I ended up navigating away from the thread.

Another note: Can we assume that the last address a person enters is his or her own home?

Another note: Can we assume that the last address a person enters is his or her own home?

Thinking that's a safe bet