NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

"We have nothing to go on."

"No point in arresting someone blindingly without any information."

Everyone has returned home, to continue the investigation. Trawling through the snow outside to get to their cars.

Night 1 Begins

[1] The Peeps

[2] dan-likes-trees

[3] Aqui1a

[4] jayseven jayswans jaya jayswimming

[5] Jonnas

[6] MadDog

[7] Nintendohnut

[8] Dazz

[9] Tales

[10] EddieColeslaw

[11] heroicjanitor

[12] Cube

[13] Ellmeister

[14] Rummy

[15] ReZourceman

[16] mr-paul

[17] Dannyboy-the-Dane

[18] Ryuk

[19] Sméagol

[20] Zell

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Think there might be a typo in the rules as it lists "days" lengths twice, so I assume nights are 24 hours?

Don't have my role PM yet so can't send my targets or whatever, but also hot-damn I didn't get a chance to say anything today. Mostly I was going to say I really like the story so far, the whole storyline sounds epic! Anyway, sleeping now.

I'd also like to add that I like that (we are encouraged at least) to try to be like our personalities describe! Don't want to step on anyones toes in case I've forgotten a time its happened before, but thats a great touch Diageo. :D

I like the idea myself, although with the character I just reciaved its gonna be a bit hard lol.

I believe I have sent a PM to every person. If you haven't received one then tell me.

Day 2 Begins

Snow was falling outside as the members of the SFU returned to continue the investigation.

*Begin Video Transmission*

23/01/2015

There have been two events of note last night.

Surveillance Camera 1 [22 Elmgreen Drive]

Surveillance camera was placed at 22 Elmgreen Drive. The Infrared camera used picked up movement during the night of one person. The heat signature detection program was used and it was discovered that the person who entered the domicile was a member of the SFU investigation. Member #10 EddieColeslaw, Leaving a few minutes later.

Car Beacon 1 [Vehicle Property of Jayseven]

A surveillance beacon was placed in the vehicle property of Jayseven. This car left the SFU building and parked in 4 Seafield Road where it remained for the night.

Reports

There has been a report of a dark haired man on the roof of 22 Elmgreen Drive, he was spotted there by neighbours who were concerned about burglary and called the police.

The bad weather was a likely cause of the low number of reports.

*End Transmission*

[PMs are being sent, discuss matters while you wait for them.]

Edited by Diageo

Two people entered 22 Elmgreen drive, and 1 person stood on the roof. Standing on peoples' houses... Wonder what he was doing. He isn't part of the police investigation anyway.

Hmmm... EddieColeslaw, are you the dark-haired man standing in the roof?

Nope, my hair is not dark, we're two separate people. I "entered", while the dark-haired man was "on the roof".

Was it you rez? lol..

Although i do find it fishy that herotic would post somthing like that and be the first person to post? hmm

I know that 3 people separately entered one location and one didnt leave. No info on their actions.

I know that 3 people separately entered one location and one didnt leave. No info on their actions.

The "SFU building"? Or someone's house?

I was just thinking the same thing as mr-paul. Also, the part about Jayseven's car must be about someone who was tracking him. So here's what I think, I could be wrong but I think EddieColeslaw lives in the house and somebody is on the roof either protecting him or waiting to kill him but I'm not pointing any fingers yet, haha.

Also HeroicJanitor, I can't make out three people in that write-up though. I can only see two people in the Elmgreen Drive write-up. Is there something else I'm missing? Do you mean a different house, considering you said 'one location'? :D

So that's Heroicjan and Peeps who both know about two different houses that are not in the write-ups. So do you guys know the names of the roads? :p

So that's Heroicjan and Peeps who both know about two different houses that are not in the write-ups. So do you guys know the names of the roads? :p

Nah I got what I said from the write-up, it has been edited since though :indeed:

Was anybody asked for their name? Have their wallet stolen? Kira needs a name to kill after all.

Was it you rez? lol..

Although i do find it fishy that herotic would post somthing like that and be the first person to post? hmm

It seems you've got an admirer, Herojan :heh:

Anyway, I don't think anybody knows my name. But what do we do if there is someone with Shinigami eyes? Faces are easier to get, after all.

For anyone that is still confused, as some of you seem to be. You are all in the SFU and this is a SFU meeting in the SFU building.