NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

I can't help but think in reverse when I read that people called the police on the roof-climber on suspicion of robbery - what if we're only led to believe he's bad?

I'm not trying to protect anyone or divert attention, I'm just not sure about the roof-climber being bad.

Ok, good point. I suppose he could have been doing anything, which includes protecting the house(?)/something good.

Unsure of what to do with the reports of the previous night's actions, the investigation halted. The members of the SFU returned home as the sun was setting in the cloudless sky.

Day 2 has ended.

Participants

[1] The Peeps

[2] dan-likes-trees

[3] Aqui1a

[4] jayseven jayswans jaya jayswimming

[5] Jonnas

[6] MadDog

[7] Nintendohnut

[8] Dazz

[9] Tales

[10] EddieColeslaw

[11] heroicjanitor

[12] Cube

[13] Ellmeister

[14] Rummy

[15] ReZourceman

[16] mr-paul

[17] Dannyboy-the-Dane

[18] Ryuk

[19] Sméagol

[20] Zell

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

Sorry I was helping my mam with a project she has due for tomorrow, and it's her birthday. I'll have it in a while.

The following information was retrieved for use in the investigation, last night.

Surveillance Camera 1 [22 Elmgreen Drive]

Sméagol enters the home. 34 minutes later the SFU member Jonnas, rings the door bell and is allowed entrance into the house. He leaves 56 minutes later.

Surveillance Camera 2 [1006 Maple Street]

The SFU member Ellmeister entered this house and did not leave for the night.

Car Beacon 1 [Jayseven]

Movement was detected. The vehicle first stopped at 345 Foxborough Lawn, where it remained for a few minutes. It then moved to 4 Seafield Road, and remained there for the night.

Reports

Reports of a black haired woman with black lipstick have appeared from worried neighbours claiming the woman was going through mail that was not hers. This occurred at 2 Templeogue Road.

A blue haired man was seen trying to enter the high security Desterate Building Complex late at night, he was unsuccessful however.

Reports claim a blonde girl with a red bandana was seen sneaking around to the side of the house at 16 Meadow View. The neighbours feared vandalism was taking place.

That is all for today. Good luck with your investigation.

DAY 3 BEGINS

The rest of the PMs will be sent after I buy LBP2.

Hmmz, I'd love to know the intricacies of the game mechanics after the game.. So far I'm liking it anyway. Although I wonder.. When does the killing start :rolleyes:? Is there even a traditional mafia, or is it just one person against the rest of us? :D

I haven't seen the anime (or read the mangas for that matter), eventhough the concept sounded interesting to me, so I'm clueless here regarding the flavour.

##########

To add:

For example, after all the talk about someone knowing your name is a bad thing, I wonder is it matters that some names (4 people including me this write-up) show up, and what exactly causes it.

Don't they/him need a face and a name first?

Maybe that's what we should be looking for in the write up. People attempting to get name and faces.

Hmm still waiting for a pm. As Tales said our suspicions should be on anyone trying to get names. The black-haired woman with black lipstick should be arrested if anyone knows who it is.

We will probably be finished with Pokemafia by the time Diageo sends out the PMs.

For example, after all the talk about someone knowing your name is a bad thing, I wonder is it matters that some names (4 people including me this write-up) show up, and what exactly causes it.

they need to know your faces too, however to add more confustion to the scenrio it was reported that the rule of the note book said that if two or more people shared the same name they would NOT be effected by the notebook.

They will be affected, you have to picture the guy's face while you write it to avoid confusion. Wonder how it would work on twins with the same name :p

I don't know about Dazz, but me and Rez were obviously joking around.

I weren't joking when I said it but don't worry, I'm patient! :D

I got the PM and I'm reading it now.