NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

I wonder if this person standing on the roof top knows anything about the deaths, we should look up the camera's around the building around the time the person appeared..

Anyone have access to these security camera's?

What's a shinigami?

I have nothing relevant to add, but to me it looks like both Jayseven and Eddie have been monitored at his car and his house respectively. Both the beacon and camera were "placed", implying they haven't always been there. It doesn't have to be the work of a mafia obviously.

a shinigami is an angel of death that uses the notebook to kill humans for there remaining lifespans.. This is what was recorded in the SFU database anyway.

What's a shinigami?

With a Death Note, a human may kill anybody, as long as he knows the victim's face and name beforehand.

But if he makes a deal with a Shinigami (a "God of Death" of sorts), that human gains the "Shinigami Eyes" a.k.a. he learns the name of anybody, just by looking at their faces.

That's all the relevant info about it, I think.

I wonder if this person standing on the roof top knows anything about the deaths, we should look up the camera's around the building around the time the person appeared..

Anyone have access to these security camera's?

Er I'm confused...has someone died?

Whilst I'm still thoroughly confused, this still seems awesome just for being quite a difference to any other mafias I've been in.

I know that 3 people separately entered one location and one didnt leave. No info on their actions.

Someone's house.

So I'm guessing that the one did not leave the house lives there.

That is correct. :p

The initial write-up mentions a "3rd Kira". The first two "Kiras" were mass murderers, who had access to a notebook who could kill any person in the world via heart attack.

This 3rd Kira seems to be committing religion-based deaths, according to the story. I'm assuming the game's mafia is the "3rd Kira".

ReZ, can you tell us what your character does for a living?

Sure thing. I'm a college student. :)

I'm more interested in the thing you do on the side. The certain work you do in your bedroom.

I'm more interested in the thing you do on the side. The certain work you do in your bedroom.

I'm a skilled computer hacker and I enjoy hacking important networks. :) Do you think thats cool?

Suspected as much from the autographed picture of a cybercriminal in your room.

Guys, this is boring. I don't know enough about Death Note to know about Shiginamis or whatever but lets just do something already.

Okay, for future reference:

-Assume that the mafia can only kill you if they know your name and face;

-There is the smaller possibility that they can kill you with just your face. Be careful with that.

SO, ReZ is a hacker, there are thieves among us, and I just realized there's no way to 100% find out who might be a mafioso or not.

Vote: aqui1a

He hasn't appeared in the forums lately. For the lack of more information, I might as well vote for an inactive.

I think he means the priests and pope etc. Not sure how he got from standing on the roof to knowing about the deaths though, but it does look shifty. I have no idea why he would stand on the roof...

I'm thinking that the person on the roof has the Shinigami eyes...

Why would you think that? It would be far less suspicious for him to look at people while on the ground. No need to go to the roof.

Dazz would you describe your character as neat?

<sigh>

Tando akwi Estou vu UM deja.

Gosto ú fè Que vwa fazendo com esta Kamera Diageo.

Por enquanto Inyon Ewopeyen Que digo Inyon Ewopeyen suspeito Que o Cara èbda telhado yon Ser responsável pela mina condição.

E Jonnas, Inyon Ewopeyen estou inclinado yon ir jent Plano seu com, mas vamo mensagem Ter Diageo privada primèyro ELE.

Jonnas speaks portuguese so we'll wait for him. You suspect the guy on the roof is responsible for your condition? Which is to speak portuguese? How can someone force you to speak portuguese... I'll assume your character can at least speak it :p It's cool that your speaking was messed up here too btw :D

... Lol. I ain't even trying to break this one. It doesn't look like a letterswap thing.

Google translate;

Tando A deja vu I'm akwi.

Like ú faith That VWA making this Kamera Diageo.

Meanwhile Inyon Ewopeyen What say Inyon Ewopeyen suspect that the guy EBDA roof yon be responsible for mine condition.

And Jonnas, Inyon Ewopeyen yon'm inclined to go with your plan Jent, but again have Diageo private message primeyro IT.

Removed the english then fed it through again. Says it's haitian creole, but it doesn't translate into anything that makes sense in english.Something about the european union suspects the guy on teh roof is responsible for the lingo switch. Going on context; This is deja vu [smeagol is] feeling. smeagol agrees with jonnas's theory. Someone has a camera? Something about diageo's PM.

yeah, it's probably filtered through several languages. Oh dear.

I think he means the priests and pope etc. Not sure how he got from standing on the roof to knowing about the deaths though, but it does look shifty. I have no idea why he would stand on the roof...

Why would you think that? It would be far less suspicious for him to look at people while on the ground. No need to go to the roof.

Dazz would you describe your character as neat?

Yes but you forget that the guy on the roof thinks nobody could see him...or that's what I'm assuming at least...

And no, I would not.

I'm a litte confused. Is the write-up written like what the SFU has logged or is this like reading a story from a book? (Hopefully that makes sense, lmao).

My power is interesting, though I'm not sure exactly how it will help me yet. I was approached by a man who cured my flu (I wasn't aware I had one so I assume it's flavour text) and thereby enhanced my power, possibly permanently. I now also know what his face looks like.

Yes but you forget that the guy on the roof thinks nobody could see him...or that's what I'm assuming at least...

And no, I would not.

I'm a litte confused. Is the write-up written like what the SFU has logged or is this like reading a story from a book? (Hopefully that makes sense, lmao).

A person with shinigami eyes doesn't need people to not see him. Much safer to walk past them on the street than hide on their roof until they come home.

I think it is written as in we are all having a meeting, and we get reports then use the day phase to discuss them and any other evidence we might have gotten by ourselves.