Top Posters In This Topic

Quite probably most likely townies:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Jonnas

The Peeps

Zell

I don't think the mafia would've jumped on Ell at this point and everyone above has voted for Ell.

Nintendohnut

Jayseven

Are unable to participate at the moment

So we're left with:

Diageo

Ellmeister

MadDog

Tales

Diageo voted for HeroicJanitor first so he's probably town.

The remaining scumnags are: MadDog, Tales, Ellmeister & either Nintendohnut or Jayseven (assuming there are 5 to begin with).

This rests on Ellmeister being evil and is obviously not 100% foolproof.

lol if I'm right though. That's what inactivity gets you.

MAJORITY IS 8

Ellmeister (8): Jonnas, Dannyboy-the-Dane, The Peeps, Zell, Chairdriver, Cube, Tales, Diageo

MAJORITY HAS REACHED!

======

"STOP!" yelled a man's voice and everybody suddenly stood still on the spot. He turned and pointed.

"You! You are evil!" he said.

"N-no! I'm not!" said the defenceless man.

"Show us your arm..."

The man waited to reply to this but simply could not, for if he had shown his arm, he would might as well admit it.

"Show us yours!" he retorted but nobody bought it.

"KILL HIM!"

"HE'S DARK MARK MAFIA!"

"HE LOVES THE DARK ARTS!"

Cries filled the air as everybody believed him. All of them raised their wands and had pointed at him.

"PERAGO!" they yelled and the man that stood before him howled and had suddenly turned into a pile of dust, just like before. A dusty small cloud of the green skull with it's usual serpent tongue had risen from the ashes and then vanished.

ELLMEISTER IS DEAD.

HE WAS FENRIR GREYBACK.

WEREWOLF THAT LOVED TO CURSE HUMANS.

HE WAS PART OF THE DARK MARK MAFIA.

Fenrir Greyback was a tortured and bitter soul. He wanted nothing more than for everybody to feel his curse, to see what it's like being different when all that society does is look down on you. He wanted everybody to pay because of jealousy of their freedom.

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

The Peeps

Tales

Zell

10 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 7

NIGHT FOUR: CAREFUL WISHES

This night starts now and will end at 10am tomorrow. If I recieve PMs after this time, your vote will not count.

Edited by Animal

NIGHT FOUR: CAREFUL WISHES

Everybody was transported back into the forest, not knowing what will happen as tonight, somebody valuable will be lost and they will fall forever. The symbol of hope and strength will fall for the second time.

A ginger man sees a woman in a suit crying on the ground, she seems to be frustrated.

"I can't do this alone! I just can't!" she cried, unaware the ginger man was listening.

"I just want to go home to my little boy!" she cried to herself.

The ginger man felt pity on the woman and he went up to her.

"Don't worry, you will not be harmed tonight, I can assure you!" he smiled and waved his wand in a circular motion around her. A bubble had trapped her inside. She gave a slight nod to him and he smiled back and ran into battle. She still cried on the ground.

A dirty man looked around quite nervously and was preparing to do something very risky tonight. However nervous he was, he knew he must do it tonight for it could very well mean Death for someone near him. In his mind, he did not want to do it but he seemed somewhat dazed, blinded with the hunger to see blood spilled. He looked around him and put on his hood and had got out something in his hand. He had seen a man wearing glasses, looking into what seemed to be a piece of broken glass.

"I need to know if she's safe. If she's any good for us!" and he shook the broken glass and had cut himself. It seemed he didn't get any results. He threw the object on the ground.

"Stupid mirror!" he said in a tantrum and then spotted the hooded figure running towards him, a grin on his face.

The man with glasses tried to get out his wand but it was too late, the damage was done. He screamed in agony. It seemed like the hooded figure was hugging him at first.

"There there!" he said. "I'm sorry!" and with a slight movement, the bespectacled man screamed in more pain. Blood pouring out of his stomach and his mouth, the life draining from his eyes. The hooded figure dropped the object in a trembling shame. The injured man looked into the hood.

"W-w-wha...y-you?" he stammered, his last sentence trying to escape in a struggle.

"It asked me to do this!" he cried.

"C-c-c-coward!" he managed to stammer the word and pushed the hooded figure away. The bespectacled man stumbled on the floor, breathing no more. He had known what Death was like since he had fought the Darkest wizard of all time and had died by his hand. However, this time, he would not return to this world and will lie in an eternal sleep, never to wake up again and never to see his children grow up.

TALES IS DEAD.

HE WAS HARRY POTTER.

THE BOY WHO LIVED WHO LIVES NO MORE.

HE WAS THE LEADER OF DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY.

The man in the hood started to cry when all of a sudden, he saw that the woman in the protective bubble had witnessed everything. Shocked at this and unsure who he was, she was sure he knew something she did not. She had her wand at the ready and aimed a jinx at him.

A light had hit his head and he had fallen over, blinded. He screamed as he ran around and he had accidentally conjured a spell that hit the nearest tree.

"WARRAH YA DOIN' YA MAD BITCH!" he yelled and ran away, still trying to see.

Elsewhere, a group of hooded wizards and witches had tried to calm someone down. A woman in a dress.

"YOU'RE ALL AGAINST ME! I HAVEN'T GOT ONE OF THOSE BLOOD TRAITORS!" she screamed.

The hooded figures looked confused, they had no idea what she was shouting.

"Whatever are you talking about?" asked the masked man under the hood.

She looked at him and stared.

"THOSE BLOOD TRAITORS THAT KILLED MY HALF-SISTER! I WANT THEIR BLOOD SPILLED ON THE GROUND!" she cried.

Another hooded and masked man stepped forward.

"We can still do that, we can get them tonight!" he told her.

She shook her head, offended by what he had said.

"It's too late now! I was supposed to get them before today! There is no way I'm going back in that forest. I can't find a single one of those ugly ginger brats!" she screamed.

She turned around and got her wand out of her robes and viciously made a waving movement in the air. Wood flew in the sky and landed in front of her. A fire suddenly started and rose from the ground. It grew higher and higher until it was eight feet tall.

"What are you doing?" a masked man asked.

A tear fell from her eye.

"I can no longer live in this world knowing that they're living. I can no longer live knowing that I will be punished and killed by the Dark Lord's hand for not completing his requests. I'd rather die by my own hand!" she screamed.

"BELLONA! NO! PLEASE! THINK THINGS THROUGH!" they all screamed.

She turned to a masked figure, apparently knowing who it is.

"You are the new leader now. Although our power and strength may not be the same, you will be more powerful and stronger. I am unworthy. I can not complete a single task."

She turned around and faced the fire and closed her eyes.

"BURN THY WITCH!" she screamed and flames suddenly grew into dozens of hands and grabbed her and held her in the flames in the air.

Her screams filled the night sky, they all tried to grab her but a protection charm was on the fire so nobody could get close to rescue her. Her lifeless body was still in the flames, rotating in the air.

The beautiful witch cried, she died of a broken heart and a broken mind, unable to find and kill a family member so she could exact her revenge on the person who killed Bellatrix Lestrange. She kept her secret hidden very well from everybody. Unfortunately, impatience had got the best of her.

NINTENDOHNUT IS DEAD.

HE WAS BELLONA BLACK.

HALF-SISTER OF BELLATRIX LESTRANGE.

HE WAS THE LEADER OF THE DARK MARK MAFIA.

A masked man lunged forward on the ground in pain, his stomach and his arm hurting him simultaneously. He could feel nothing but pain...and strength and power all in one. He looked up and smiled and collapsed on the ground, unconscious.

It seems that the immortal force that will soon accompany us has accompanied the two leaders of either sides. Some will be happy, some will be sad but as we move forward, the future is still unsure for Mugglekind and Wizardkind alike.

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

The Peeps

Zell

9 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 5

DAY FIVE: A FIGHT TO REMEMBER

The day starts now and will last for 48 hours!

Edited by Animal

Well after the first day, where the only event where I could be helpful, happened, the mafia haven't targeted me again, since they are scared or something. So I have nothing of my own information to add that people don't already know.

We do seem to be burning through mafia quickly. I might as well plop on a vote.

I think MadDog is more likely mafia, as he doesn't like being mafia and doesn't post much when he is. Which is what he is doing now.

Perago MadDog