N-Europe

Happy Birthday N-Europe!

Guy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously what is wrong with you people, you can't just ignore half the logo to make it seem like something else. Even after you mention it still looks nothing like rez... well actually I'll give some credit the e looks like an e, you know, because it is a fucking e

I'll break it down for all the tards...

Untitled-1-3.gif

Christ you lot are irritating...

and dumb...

Seriously what is wrong with you people, you can't just ignore half the logo to make it seem like something else. Even after you mention it still looks nothing like rez... well actually I'll give some credit the e looks like an e, you know, because it is a fucking e

I'll break it down for all the tards...

Untitled-1-3.gif

Christ you lot are irritating...

and dumb...

You can't really decide how anyone views the logo. That's not a conscious thing. We're not actively ignoring anything or making it seem like something else.

You have to admit that especially the three is very stylish. I'm not criticising it in any way, I've always loved the stylish N-E font, but not all the characters are equally easily recognised.

EDIT: Looking at it again, I think perhaps it'd help if there was a bit of space between the 3 and the 1.

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

Poor Eddage, you need a hug :hug:

If it makes you feel better I never saw it as anything other than what it is intended to be... I still can't see the 13 as a Z :heh:

As I said on the Staff Board I thought it had a nice flow that complimented the arrow logo very well.