N-Europe

Anyone here like Doctor Who?

Guest Anakha6

We might as well turn this into something useful as me and my cousin were discussing this today. I loved Doctor Who since it started again with Christopher Eccleston and Billie Piper (will happily admit I only checked it out because of her) and loved it even more when David Tennant replaced him. However, I really can't get used to Matt Smith and I think that he's not right as The Doctor and Amy is really annoying. I didn't think I'd EVER say this but I have lost interest! I also didn't think I'd ever say that I most probably won't check it out on Christmas Day. Season five is my least favourite out of the lot and Matt Smith is my least favourite Doctor, he needs to be replaced!

I felt the same with Season 5, that it was lacking something, though the last four episodes of the season changed that view a bit. However, on rewatching, they are really good. I'm looking forward to it.

Plus Karen Gillan is about as hot as you can get for a redhead :p

I felt the same with Season 5, that it was lacking something, though the last four episodes of the season changed that view a bit. However, on rewatching, they are really good. I'm looking forward to it.

Plus Karen Gillan is about as hot as you can get for a redhead :p

I haven't even seen the last four, I really want to but I suddenly can't be bothered. I rewatched the first five episodes and found them even more boring (with the exception of the first episode and the Weeping Angels). I'll try my best to watch the rest though, pmsl.

Also, Karen Gillan is extremely hot but she'd be hotter if she didn't speak. I find her voice quite irritating, especially when she screams "DOCTOOOOOR!" every ten seconds. :blank:

I haven't even seen the last four, I really want to but I suddenly can't be bothered. I rewatched the first five episodes and found them even more boring (with the exception of the first episode and the Weeping Angels). I'll try my best to watch the rest though, pmsl.

Also, Karen Gillan is extremely hot but she'd be hotter if she didn't speak. I find her voice quite irritating, especially when she screams "DOCTOOOOOR!" every ten seconds. :blank:

Watch;

Vincent & The Doctor

The Pandorica Opens

The Big Bang

Seriously, you'll change your mind with those three