N-Europe

Better than the originals

Beast

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DIAGEO WHY DO YOU KEEP FAILINGF AT LIFE?! WILL YOU EVERE STOP?!

OMG fuck.

You're such a fail.

Gwen Stefani would be rolling in her grave if she were dead. She clearly wishes she was, having read your comments.

Edited by Paj!

Ouch Paj, don't hit me where it hurts, my Gwen Stefani skills.

All I want is to live happily and now I can't because my "Music Knowledge" doesn't match up to yours, how can I keep living, or am I dead, since I failed life?

Or most likely, whatever Paj.

Don't worry, that was just drunken me. It is incredibly suprising you didn't know Gwen Stefani is the lead singer of No Doubt, but realistically I wouldn't normally start screaming about it.

I think it was just one more thing to tip me over the edge. It's not your fault for not knowing a musical factoid.

Ouch Paj, don't hit me where it hurts, my Gwen Stefani skills.

All I want is to live happily and now I can't because my "Music Knowledge" doesn't match up to yours, how can I keep living, or am I dead, since I failed life?

Or most likely, whatever Paj.

What the fuck kind of crap answer is that?

Don't worry, that was just drunken me. It is incredibly suprising you didn't know Gwen Stefani is the lead singer of No Doubt, but realistically I wouldn't normally start screaming about it.

I think it was just one more thing to tip me over the edge. It's not your fault for not knowing a musical factoid.

I dunno, you did get your Bridget Jones knickers in a twist when a hairstyle website stated Shirley Manson was the lead singer of a band that wasn't Garbage. :heh:

Wheeeeeennnn? That does sound like me though. I need context.

You did. I can't remember when (presumably when Terminator S2 was playing) but you did. Trust me.

Speaking of does Terminator: TSCC count? I much preferred it to any of the films.

You did. I can't remember when (presumably when Terminator S2 was playing) but you did. Trust me.

I do.

Speaking of does Terminator: TSCC count? I much preferred it to any of the films.

No, that's just a continuation of a story.