Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought FHC gave you the DLC for free....not reduced price. I didn't see the point in getting it not bothered about characters and stuff so bet I end up saving some money.

All 14 packs of DLC are free with the FHC.

Edit: Well, "free" is the wrong words. The FHC mean that all the DLC costs £20.

All 14 packs of DLC are free with the FHC.

Edit: Well, "free" is the wrong words. The FHC mean that all the DLC costs £20.

Well then that doesn't answer my question about this map pack...I said why is not reduced price to which Rez replied because I'm not a FHC'er but then in the press release it said:

For this map pack only will be available at an introductory price of 50% off, which will make it €3.99/£3.19 (instead of the usual €7.99/£6.49)

If you’re a member of the Fortune Hunters’ Club these maps will be available free to you. If not, you can gain access today by purchasing the FHC from the PS Store. It’s a fantastic deal at €24.99 / £19.99

£6.49 is a fairly standard price for map sets but I'm not paying if its meant to be £3.19.

Managed to squeeze some time this morning to try out Cave and Lost City. Really nice graphics, but wasn't having so much fun because I was always being put up against people with the maximum level and legacy. So naturally they were far better than me and not at my skill level :sad:

FAL ruined some games for me this morning. Really badly. They need to fix it asap. Having said that...played a few games, Fort is (still) fucking amazing, but even better now possibly? Had a raucously fun game on it this morning and got my first Road Rage straight away, by grenading at the very beginning.

This is getting closer and closer to being unplayable. As a party you constantly get split up and other horrendous bugs and if you play by yourself you get put in games that are already in progress, inevitably on a team that is utter shit. And to boot you'll probably end up as a Lone Wolf making buddy boosters utterly pointless.

I've been on for 15 minutes now and had about 3 minutes of being raped in a game that was already pretty much lost when I joined.

Edit: Also, is it just me or are there a complete lack of grenades around Lost City (I counted 4) and Fort?

Apart from Lost City, which I hate, I like the new maps. Lost City has those two T-Bolts at the end of each tunnel (fuck that) and Shotties up on the above walkways so it's a Death from Above-athon.

Also, with the DLC putting you in a smaller (more dedicated) player circle I've finally noticed the FAL-SS's utter twatishness. It was fine before because most people didn't use them and I just worked out who to be extra careful around but now? Yeeeesh. So they made it take one shot long to kill someone, makes hardly a difference. They need to up the recoil or something.

Srsly, in Lost City I was up against a team of 5 FAL-SS users. Unless they decided to pick up one of the fucking shotties. Was dire.

Still, the matchmaking is sinking this game at the moment. This game's been out for three months now and they still haven't bothered to fix it. This should have been a week one fix, instead I swear it's gotten progressively worse.

Edited by Daft

You now on regularly? Was awesome once we finally all got put in the same game. 13 Kills 0 deaths, don't think I've not died in a match before. The AK was just dropping people. I think my accuracy has improved so the issue with recoil I once had is gone. We shall see.

The aim flip is in the options but I keep forgetting to change it.

I'll be on tomorrow sometime. Think I'm going to stick with the AK +Accuracy Mod.

Yeah hopefully I will be :heart:

I'm such a power-weapon whore, registered a 19-2 on airstrip TDM and my kills were almost exclusively RPG/Hammer/Shotty related.

I'm not decided on long-guns. I think any preference is largely an individual thing, more a fun-factor choice rather than a practical one despite all rifles very much being technically different. By that I mean your scores wouldn't vary much over time were you to use the G-Mal, AK or M9. With that said, if the AK + Accuracy is as lethal as it is in my dreams I can see myself plonking for that.

The less said about the FAL the better.

Edited by dwarf

Thats great news. I think for me....I'm not certain if this is true, but I think I'm mildly good at avoiding fire generally speaking, or repositioning and tricking the opponent, which is why the Pirate AK is my normal choice (max ammo and clip size) because I can miss so many bullets and still come out. When the situation arises, it allows you to reasonably comfortably dispatch 3 enemies. 4 if they've been softened - without reloading of course.

The team having co-ordination and thus everyone with callout is definitely a good thing, I think we need to consider. Gold Weapon Expert helps on this front, I was rocking AK with callout and clip size, and whilst sacrificing a booster slot, its a fairly good sacrifice.

Let me know what time to play, and I'll come on. Get the DLC dwarfy.

The FAL-SS is a joke. I picked it up in a match for lols and owned 5 or 6 people no problem. I don't want to use it but...it's just so damn good. I will resist.

Awesome matches with Cookie and Cube.

I'll be on tomorrow night. Would be cool if we could get a full team of five. Looks like we've got enough people.

We've missed you flamey. Whats up with 30 minute gamers by the way? are you doing any more?

Yeah we plan to do some more. We took an extended hiatus when I had OSTED workload and such and girlfriends been over for a month from canada so its taken a back burner. However she leaves next week so its back to the normal sitting alone playing videogames!

We've missed you flamey. Whats up with 30 minute gamers by the way? are you doing any more?

Yeah, it's all flameboys fault! :p

However she leaves next week so its back to the normal sitting alone playing videogames!

Sooooooo basically what your saying is we are just your sloppy seconds! :laughing:

Yeah, it's all flameboys fault! :p

Sooooooo basically what your saying is we are just your sloppy seconds! :laughing:

I wouldn't say that as such...just had no free time at all....Has meant me playing different games though; Lego Indiana Jones, Start the Party, Dancestar Party and Carnival Island to name a few.