Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like this tonight. What time are yous usually on?

Edit, also I'm thinking of trying to find some similar clothing and go to the London Film and Comic Con dressed as this. The hard part would be finding the right clothing. Also finding someone with a used explorer edition.

Edited by Cube

Bad news! The next patch:

Users in the largest party in a game room will no longer be designated as Villains a large majority of the time

I liked being the villains most of the time. Mainly due to Flynn's extreme campness.

A poster on the official forums found a leak on the Asian Playstation site revealing that the DLC is going to be released on the 17th.

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/4655341?start=0&tstart=0

http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/psn/addonDetail/255980

ND has increased QB to 10 medals and decreased it's duration to 15 seconds. And have also decreased Creepy Crawler to 15 medals.

Are those all the fixes in the patch?? Like why are they fixing the villain thing but not the issue where the party get split up?!

There was some cutscene issue for people who had the game in 3D that was fixed, but nothing about the parties was mentioned.

I feel like I'm being rewarded for never having played UC2 online.

Edit: Any chance they're going to introduce new game types? Even Halo 2 had a crap load more than essentially the 4 we have.

Edited by Daft

I'm coming to the end of the Syria portion of the single player. Not really that impressed with any of it so far if I'm honest. The map thing is also a shame, I mean I won't mind revisiting some of the old maps, but The Fort and Ice Cave were pretty shite.

It's just as well the multiplayer is awesome, hopefully ND will try a bit harder with future DLC. It feels like I've been mugged off for the Unch2 map packs in a way, and paying for material that launched with it two years ago is myeh.

Edit: turns out it gets pretty fun once Syria's over.

Edited by dwarf