Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that was for the single player.

That's the stiffness. The sensitivity is... all around. There's nothing wrong with it, except that if you're like and me and are used to high sensitivity settings, it just doesn't provide a viable option... the maximum is the equivalent to medium in most games.... which is way too low.

I think my sweet spot is three notches down from max; fast enough to track targets, not so sensitive that I'm overshooting headshots.

My only issue with the multiplayer aiming is that you can't tweak general camera movement speed. Increasing aiming sensitivity has no effect on it and it's quite sluggish: ideally I want to be able to swing the camera around quickly to centre targets — and scan the environment whilst in cover — then have the actual aiming with L1 move at its current pace for fine tuning. As is changing view feels needlessly slow, subtly changing the player's perception of control; try playing an Assassin's Creed game with default camera sensitivity then ramp it to the maximum to see how a small change can affect the feeling of freedom.

I don't understand why i'm awful at this game. On U2, my K/D was about 1.05, which is decent, and my W/L was good aswell. On U3, my K/D is about 0.6, which is awful. My W/L is disgraceful. :p

I'll play more Unch soon, i.e. get on with me and you'll get better/you just need to get in the grove. You're only a level 10 or something right? So you havn't played it much yet. :)

I'm Legacy two 26 now I think. I want clown masks and Dohnut Talbot. And beyond.