N-Europe

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Retro_Link

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like waiting in a 2 hour queue for something interesting to happen then you will like this.

Exactly this. Let's face it, there's only one reason to watch any Transformers movie: giant metal bastards punching chunks out of each other. I don't remember there being a single robot fight scene until about half hour from the end. By that point, I was too bored to really care.

It's a shame, because the ending series of fights were actually really good.

Exactly this. Let's face it, there's only one reason to watch any Transformers movie: giant metal bastards punching chunks out of each other. I don't remember there being a single robot fight scene until about half hour from the end. By that point, I was too bored to really care.

It's a shame, because the ending series of fights were actually really good.

There were loads.

Opening space fight.

Convoy

Shockwave's first appearance.

Etc

Saw it today, really enjoyed it. Much of the same as the others, so usual complaints like too much human focus, pointless eye candy doing nothing. But the effects and explosions as always were really good and there were quite a few funny bits.

3D is worth it on this movie. Pretty much agreed by everyone that it is the best use of 3D in a movie and most well executed.

Would agree if I didn't pay £10.50 for the ticket. Absolute rip off prices at cineworld on Sunday.

Ok so I went and saw it in 3D. I enjoyed it very much but left feeling a bit hmph like something was missing... Didn't blow me away like I thought it was going to after all the hype I guess. But yes twas still entertaining. :)

Just back from seeing it, will post some more thought tomorrow but I loved it. Really don't understand the fuss about the new girl, it's like people are expecting an Oscar like performance. Michael Bay blows shit up in his films, not much else.

Michael Bay blows shit up in his films, not much else.

Am I the only person who thought the film was seriously lacking in that too? I mean the last battle was pretty sweet, but the hour and a half before it was just shit Shia LaBeouf jokes and general awkwardness.

I also love the fact that although the "shitty" car he ends up with, that he described as "a collectors item", is actually worth more than quite a few cars in the movie and is pretty rare. It was the same with Bumblebee. The old version of that car is probably worth more than the new one.

I thought one of the problems with the second was some of the Comedy bits being in the wrong places, like during a serious scene. I thought this one did a much better job of that pacing wise.

Just got back from watching it and thought it was poo, then I realised that the first 2 films were poo also even though I thought they were great until watching this 3rd one.

Yep, they're all poo and should've been so much better!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!