NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

I suffer from this all the time which is a bit meh. Was sleepin alright for a month now its just kicked in again. I usually associated it with stress but im not stressed !! So :wtf:

A girl I worked with at Christmas texted me earlier, completely out of the blue. A group of us were planning on going to a gig tomorrow night, and she's asked if I want to go for dinner before we all meet up. I'm pretty confused - I never thought we had that sort of friendship but I did have a small thing for her at Xmas.

Now, the only thing stopping me from saying yes is the fact that I may well be seeing London girl tomorrow for the very same gig. So now I'm essentially being forced to choose between the two, and I don't really want to turn either of them down!

I know this wouldn't usually be a bad thing but my mind is firing off in many different directions right now. The relationship with London girl has been good and we're pretty much closing in on making it official, but it feels like things have been a little bit strained recently. I'm not sure it'll pan out. She's not the most open of people.

But then again I've never really considered this other friend in that way. I'm not sure how I feel. Or what to do!

Evaluate things. Being a mere forum we don't know the ins or the outs - did you sleep with london-girl? has other-girl meant anything by dinner or did she actually just say "hey wanna grab a subway on the way?"

I'd say play both avenues cool-ly as long as you can, bro :P

A girl I worked with at Christmas texted me earlier, completely out of the blue. A group of us were planning on going to a gig tomorrow night, and she's asked if I want to go for dinner before we all meet up. I'm pretty confused - I never thought we had that sort of friendship but I did have a small thing for her at Xmas.

Now, the only thing stopping me from saying yes is the fact that I may well be seeing London girl tomorrow for the very same gig. So now I'm essentially being forced to choose between the two, and I don't really want to turn either of them down!

I know this wouldn't usually be a bad thing but my mind is firing off in many different directions right now. The relationship with London girl has been good and we're pretty much closing in on making it official, but it feels like things have been a little bit strained recently. I'm not sure it'll pan out. She's not the most open of people.

But then again I've never really considered this other friend in that way. I'm not sure how I feel. Or what to do!

Choose the one you like best and see her tomorrow night. Apologise and say already have plans to the other but that you would still like to go out on X day.

I know 2 things about girls.

1) They love being treated like shit

2) They love cock

They'll tell you otherwise, but it all boils down to this. Nice guys finish last which is why recently I've been working on being a bastard. Girls have always viewed me as the nice guy and it gets me nowhere. I've got to stop replying to texts, not give any Xs at the end, give them verbal abuse etc etc and they'll be constantly seeking my approval!

2) They love cock

Unless they're lesbians.

Girls only liking bad guys is such a cliché, by the way. Stay good, Dyson!

And meet up with whoever. And stop complaining about the prospect of two girls possibly wanting to sex you up. Some of us cry ourselves to sleep every night as we masturbate to a dirty magazine. :p

Not me, obviously.

1) They love being treated like shit

2) They love cock

If you find all women like that, you are obviously looking in the wrong place....

And saying that (straight) women love cock is like saying the pope is a catholic....kinda comes with the territory/

"I have two girls that seem interested in me, which one do I pick"

You're in the wrong thread Dyson, get out!

:p can I have the one you cast aside?

I'm a nice guy and I'd say I'm doing rather well for myself :P Saying that girls like being treated like shit only tells us that you, charlie, have yet to encounter and decent women that are actually worth the care and attention that all of us want.

If you want something meaningful then you should ignore the rules charlie posted.

:p can I have the one you cast aside?

Do you really want her if she's not even good enough for Dyson? :heh:

Girls like being treated like shit? Yeah right.

Only shit girls like being treated like shit.

I'll take what I can get ;)

I think Charlie was mostly joking but I completely agree with his sentiment. There are some girls I know who pick completely the wrong guys to be with, yet I can't seem to find anyone willing to go out with me. Being a nice guy just puts you in the friend zone.

I think Charlie was mostly joking but I completely agree with his sentiment. There are some girls I know who pick completely the wrong guys to be with, yet I can't seem to find anyone willing to go out with me.

I think Dyson needs to teach us his secret. :hehe:

You just have to believe in yourself and show confidence when approaching girls.

There's a difference between acting confident and acting like a dick.

There's a difference between acting confident and acting like a dick.

But I thought girls liked penises! I AM SO CONFUSED.

Wait, what do I care, anyway? Carry on.

There's also a difference between having a dick and being a dick then. =P

Dyson, you are not committed to either girl. Going to dinner with one does not constitute the cementing of a relationship, or the promise of one thereof, or even the potential of a promise thereof. In my former job I happened to run into an old college friend of mine, always fancied her but at this time I have the girlfriend I have now, asked her for a drink and we did. Catched up on what had happened to us over the past 5ish years, no strings attached.

From what you've been saying with this Newcastle girl, nothing is official. As such you are still a free man.

I say go to dinner with this lass.

Unless they're lesbians.

Like that stops them, they have a shit load of strap-ons.

The only true lesbians are the ones whos dress like butch men.

I thought you were complaining about your girlfriend issues very recently Dyson!

You've now got 2 girls possibly instead! Get out of this thread!

recently I've been working on being a bastard.

In my mind's eye you've got a big project planned, and I have an image of you sitting there wondering how you can be more of a bastard. I don't know why, but that particular expression gave me the giggles. :grin:

More seriously, though, you kind of have a point. In my experience, at least, if a girl likes you as a friend and you are nice back to her, friend-zone, woo (I like friends, but, sometimes...), but if you're kind of less attentive and more blunt, they seem to still like you and, as you said, try and seek your approval.

Girls are too fucking complicated.

You know, I can't tell if the friend zone is a genuine thing or merely a some sort of psychological construct.

Like that stops them, they have a shit load of strap-ons.

Those aren't really penises, though. I'm sure if you made a strap-on out of a real penis, no lesbian would want to go near it (or anyone else, for that matter). :heh:

You know, I can't tell if the friend zone is a genuine thing or merely a some sort of psychological construct.

Genuine friendship zones? Really?

I've never seen a physical zone around a woman before so I'm betting psychological.

Genuine friendship zones? Really?

I've never seen a physical zone around a woman before so I'm betting psychological.

Bah, you word-cleaver. :heh: You know what I mean!

I thought you were complaining about your girlfriend issues very recently Dyson!

I was! It finished! I am a freeee maaaan :D

You've now got 2 girls possibly instead! Get out of this thread!

Yeaaaahhh I don't have a clue how this happened. Seriously. London girl didn't get back to me on if she'd make it tomorrow so am waiting to hear from her. I've texted the other girl saying I have plans but they may be changing.

Bases covered. If it came down to it I'd have to go with London-girl, so with any luck she will make it tomorrow.

Though that makes it sound like the other girl is the second pickings. That's not truuue.

I was gonna put this in "awkward things thread" but no such thread exists. :heh:

Blooming typical, the first train of the day which i need to catch. And it doesn't show up. It had to be on my first day of work as well didn't it.