NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

What would happen if you risked it at the MOT? If you couldn't see it they might not pick up on it either?

What would happen if you risked it at the MOT? If you couldn't see it they might not pick up on it either?

Yeah if you get it injected they might not see it. If it's not bad some will let you off anyway.

Or could just slip him some money.

oh my days... I remember why I disliked contacts. Hopefully if I'm uber strict about the whole settling process it'll be fine... I managed to get it in and out pretty quickly so my eyes aren't bloodshot and I have no migraine. Just suuuch a nusiance... :(

My eye looks funny with it in... its not 100% completely smack on centre so my pupil looks like it has a shadow... kinda like a squished sideways 8 :p

Bad stuff. Won't elaborate. Just wish to note it. For no particular reason other than for others to acknowledge the fact the bad stuff exists.

How does that Artichoke somehow manage to look like you?

Because I R ARTICHOKE....

More awesome news from work.

Apparently they're "streamlining" our workforce. Meaning they're going to cut everyone's hours so there's only 2 on at a time (aforementioned bollocks to covering breaks) and will more than likely transfer some to the main store where many have been "let go" because, basically, there's fuck all to do.

Because I R ARTICHOKE....

Best post ever?

Artichoke is steadily becoming my favourite meme. I just love.

ArtichokeAMCry.gif

deborah-harry-13772.jpg

#frenchnewwave #parfum #smokinacigarettewearinaberet

I want to sleep, but there's a bunch of stereotypical straight men throwing garden furniture at their wall, and generally being "lads". I shouted out my window, which lead to them deciding to throw whatever they can find at my window. They've also just clicked I live next door, so I think, though I'm not sure, they're trying to find the room next to mine so they can bash on the wall.

Sigh.

Edited by Slaggis

It's more funny than anything, I just wish it wasn't 3am. I think they've finally given in though, considering they've got no garden furniture yet to throw. :p

Worst thing to happen to me today is catching up on a week's worth of Bad Stuff thread and losing so much weight from the huge drop it's caused in my IQ.

(Oh, and the idiots at work but that's pint talk)

Well, I'm now going to have to splash out on 5 nights at a hotel (or preferably hostel) in Toronto as my friend who I was going to be stay with has been...wait for it...arrested! Her court date is slap bang in the middle of when I'm there, so I figured I should stay out of the way.

(Possession with intent to supply, if you're wondering.)

You grass!

That's what she was charged with. Obviously "she's totally innocent".

That's what she was charged with.

Ah, at least it wasn't cocaine then.

Ah, at least it wasn't cocaine then.

Hilarious.

I have no idea what the (alleged) drug was. From what I know of her, cocaine is unlikely, especially supplying it.

Anyway, I probably should be talking about it in this much detail.

Anyway, I probably should be talking about it in this much detail.

I disagree, I think that could cause more problems.

Followed an innocent imageshack link on my forums. Fully legit, but a virus seemed to get through.

It disabled my computer. Couldn't open anything at all, gave me those fake "virus" alerts, looped all my browsers back to local host. I had to finagle a workaround in the OS so I could open Malwarebytes to get rid of it.

If I wasn't as brilliant as I am...

Currently sat on a toilet at work and I have been for about 20 minutes. Pretty sure there's not much more to evacuate but the body is not agreeing.