Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

[..]

Although it may not happen, it would be completely hilarious if they spent the whole of today gloating and revealing as mafiosos confident of the win, only to find that by doing so they've told us who to vote for over the next few days. Genuinely hilarious. If it doesn't happen at least we know we were close, and if it does it will have been the biggest fail ever in a mafia game (worse than jay committing suicide twice lol)

You're doing the exact same thing ;).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if they'll be online, but we need to explain the current plan to them:

Mcoy, MadDog and Nintendohnut (Zell is online)

There are 2 bandwagons currently. If you can make it at the designated time, 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET, please vote for the bandwagon Ellmeister is not voting for. The rest will change as well.

Otherwise we will have to try at a later time.

A few final thoughts:

The mafia must be:

Ellmeister

mr-paul

Dannyboy

heroicjanitor

Marcamillian

With Ell's double vote they have 6, not quite a majority. There can be no other mafia member, because if there was they would already have a majority today and it would have already ended. So these are the final mafia members

If we can lynch ell today they have 4 members and no double vote. The majority will be 6, and so on. Even if they kill tonight the majority will still be 6.

Although it may not happen, it would be completely hilarious if they spent the whole of today gloating and revealing as mafiosos confident of the win, only to find that by doing so they've told us who to vote for over the next few days. Genuinely hilarious. If it doesn't happen at least we know we were close, and if it does it will have been the biggest fail ever in a mafia game (worse than jay committing suicide twice lol)

For those that missed it on the previous page.

Lol.

As for tonight, I suspect after my gloaty-ness I'll be a target of the mafia, so although I'm not the most useful member anymore, protection would be massively appreciated :D Faaaaanks.

And yeah, very well played. We have a list of people to lynch tomorrow, so we can whack out the tactic again if necessary.

(Seriously, even if we don't win I'm so happy right now. That was awesome)

Yeah, that's the bad part, we will have to deal with him again. We should discuss strategy for tomorrow.

If we can all be around 20:00 (if ReZ keeps his deadline) tomorrow, that would be great. I suggest we do what Tales suggested.

Assuming one of us dies:

3 players should vote Ellmeister.

The other 3 heroicjanitor (unless?)

Then we watch what Ellmeister does, and the others will change their vote to the bandwagon without Ellmeister's vote.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!