N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, there is someone you really don't suspect to be mafia who actually is. You'll be surprised. This game is more complex than you think and we're onto all of your plans. Don't trust anybody.

Well, one thing at a time.

Marc, now would be a good time to tell your exact abilities, and your past targets.

You know, there is someone you really don't suspect to be mafia who actually is. You'll be surprised. This game is more complex than you think and we're onto all of your plans. Don't trust anybody.

Nintendohnut? Still don't trust the guy :P

So Marcamillian is mafia too. We lost....

I am rotom, I protect people and choose a type. If the type is correct and the target can evolve they will.

My targets have been

Night 1: Nintendohnut

Night 2: Nintendohnut

Night 3: Nintendohnut

Night 4: Nintendohnut

Night 5: Nintendohnut

Night 6: Nintendohnut

Night 7: Nintendohnut

I do indeed fancy my own mother.

vote: ReZourceman

I suggest we all change our vote now, then vote for Ellmeister (because he should be gotten rid of first) at 23:00 UK. All at the exact time. It will be a voting battle, but that's the only option we have. If we don't succeed, we can give it a few more attempts later.

vote: Dannyboy

I'm willing to stay on for a while, because I'm royally pissed off with this situation. We pretty much know all the mafia, and we had 7 votes on someone but can't get a lynch. I honestly think this power is broken.

He's gone offline now, might as well.

Change Vote: Dannyboy

I'm not sure if it's really broken. Very frustrating at the moment, but we missed plenty opportunities. I've voted for Ellmeister earlier. We have a few days without a lynch. And if I was on last day, I would have stopped the lynch of Paj (no offense, but.. Idiots).

If you want to help, vote Dannyboy now, I think he's second on the priority lynch. If we get lucky, maybe we can sneak a lynch in there, if Ellmeister shows up again, I suggest we proceed according to my plan, a voting battle at 23:00 UK / 00:00 CET, all voting back on Ellmeister again.

Hey, what if we divide us? Three votes for Ellmeister, three for Dannyboy and the last one as the trigger. When the trigger votes on say Ellmeister than the three who voted for Dannyboy change their vote. Less people need to change their vote and Ellmeister doesn't know who to vote for.

Majority is 7

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Sméagol, Tales, Zell.

Vote : Ellmeister - 4 ; Dyson, Brian Mcoy, Ellmeister, Tales, MadDog, Nintendohnut.

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 2 ; Sméagol, Zell.

Majority is 7

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Sméagol, Tales, Zell.

Vote : Ellmeister - 3 ; Brian Mcoy, Ellmeister, Tales, MadDog, Nintendohnut.

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 3 ; Sméagol, Zell, Tales.

Vote : Nobody - 1 ; Dyson.

I'm not sure if they'll be online, but we need to explain the current plan to them:

Mcoy, MadDog and Nintendohnut (Zell is online)

There are 2 bandwagons currently. If you can make it at the designated time, 20:00 UK / 21:00 CET, please vote for the bandwagon Ellmeister is not voting for. The rest will change as well.

Otherwise we will have to try at a later time.

A few final thoughts:

The mafia must be:

Ellmeister

mr-paul

Dannyboy

heroicjanitor

Marcamillian

With Ell's double vote they have 6, not quite a majority. There can be no other mafia member, because if there was they would already have a majority today and it would have already ended. So these are the final mafia members

If we can lynch ell today they have 4 members and no double vote. The majority will be 6, and so on. Even if they kill tonight the majority will still be 6.

Although it may not happen, it would be completely hilarious if they spent the whole of today gloating and revealing as mafiosos confident of the win, only to find that by doing so they've told us who to vote for over the next few days. Genuinely hilarious. If it doesn't happen at least we know we were close, and if it does it will have been the biggest fail ever in a mafia game (worse than jay committing suicide twice lol)