NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Yeah I was Seadra. That's the only thing I can think of why Nintendohnut couldn't investigate me. Anyway, somebody targeted me, I wonder if it's Mcoy. That's why I said "thanks" in my first post today.

Well, I'm Sazandora, as I said, and my power is called "Roulette". Each night I can choose to target someone, yet I don't know which head attacks, so each night it's a random power.

Dannyboy, are your heads consistent? Meaning, do you have 3 powers you cycle between and do you know what you have used so far?

I've already claimed. Lombre, enhance powers. Likely be redirected/roleblocked or killed now though :P

This isn't a very productive day. And Marcimillian has yet to explain why he claimed the red and blue Pokemon targeting someone who is not me.

Players (15);

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 8

Vote : Marcamillian - 1 ; Tales

Vote : MadDog - 2 ; Dyson, Brian Mcoy

Vote : Dannyboy-the-Dane - 2 ; Eddie Coleslaw, Sméagol

Vote : Eddie Coleslaw - 1 ; Ellmeister

The Pokemon couldn't reach a conclusive decision and night fell over the town.

NIGHT FIVE

Get dems' PMs in. :)

The atmosphere grew colder in the mountain range, and many Pokemon ventured out of their caves.

A green, pale cyan and pinkish Pokemon casually walked upto a bare leafed tree. An orange Pokemon was perched in the tree, and glanced down. Steam appeared.

A small navy and red Pokemon rolled towards its target, however a puffy cloud appeared, and it bounced straight off!

One Pokemon was in the graveyard, mourning.

A blue Pokemon watched as an orange and turqoise Pokemon sat quietly, seemingly meditating.

Elsewhere a Pokemon clutched its device as it was almost distracted by the embers surrounding it.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, a plume of rich cloud puffed up, seemingly in the middle of nowhere...

A green and red slammed down on a collection of faces.

A lilac Pokemon was surrounded a powerful body of water. It fended off the attack of a turqoise and orange Pokemon!

Nearby, a magenta and red Pokemon was viciously attacked, it barely escaped alive!

By morning time all the cloud was gone.

DAY SIX

Players (15);

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 8

Marcamillian, you attacked MadDog?

Elsewhere a Pokemon clutched its device as it was almost distracted by the embers surrounding it.

Ninetails is bad? Unless there's another Fire-type among us.

A small navy and red Pokemon rolled towards its target, however a puffy cloud appeared, and it bounced straight off!

I tried to roleblock mr-paul, but a puffy cloud appeared and stopped me. Clouds were a major cause of trouble in previous nights, so if mr-paul was creating them...

Vote: mr-paul

What effect did I have on you Tales? It doesn't look that good from the write-up

Erm, I think you extinguished him... :laughing:

I have nothing to do with the clouds. I don't have a clue what/who did it. At uni right now, will be back on later.

I have nothing to do with the clouds. I don't have a clue what/who did it. At uni right now, will be back on later.

Clouds seem to be a bad thing. If the cloud-generator is protecting you, then you must be bad :hmm:

A blue Pokemon watched as an orange and turqoise Pokemon sat quietly, seemingly meditating.

A lilac Pokemon was surrounded a powerful body of water. It fended off the attack of a turqoise and orange Pokemon!

Turquoise

This post was supposed to just be correcting Rez but I've noticed, aside from the orange and turquoise pokémon appearing twice with the colours reversed, the colour code for turquoise is different for both (#33ff99 and #33ccee). Possibly two different pokémon? I do think it's just Dragonite with those colours though.

legg9.jpg&sa=X&ei=eoj_TK6tNM374AbD-4DuCA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHD62Z18Xu68yhDXKo_CjYi3R1mag

Just found this one too, Rotom.

More blue than turquoise though really

What effect did I have on you Tales? It doesn't look that good from the write-up

You could have killed me!!

No, just kidding.

You enhanced my power for one night. Next night I will have a stronger version of my power. Could be very useful.

I still want Marcimillian to explain why he roleclaimed to be a Pokemon targeting a Pokemon that's definitively not me.

Turquoise

This post was supposed to just be correcting Rez but I've noticed, aside from the orange and turquoise pokémon appearing twice with the colours reversed, the colour code for turquoise is different for both (#33ff99 and #33ccee). Possibly two different pokémon? I do think it's just Dragonite with those colours though.

legg9.jpg&sa=X&ei=eoj_TK6tNM374AbD-4DuCA&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHD62Z18Xu68yhDXKo_CjYi3R1mag

Just found this one too, Rotom.

More blue than turquoise though really

I mentioned Rotom in this post. Doesn't help much unless its role can be guessed.

Clouds seem to be a bad thing. If the cloud-generator is protecting you, then you must be bad :hmm:

I think it's a bit much to assume that if someone was being protected it makes them bad.

I was thinking the same as Zell, he seems to have been protected or a power used against him which suggests it may not be mr-paul causing the clouds.

But I also agree there is a lot of cloud related stuff and it has mostly seemed bad so its suspicious all the same so did anything happen to you last night mr-paul?

Sméagol why have you lied about which pokemon you are? According to this write-up you are a lilac pokemon, and you protected yourself with a pool of water. How does that work for you to protect others?

And I tried to discover dannyboy's alignment but was exhausted apparently...

Sméagol why have you lied about which pokemon you are? According to this write-up you are a lilac pokemon, and you protected yourself with a pool of water. How does that work for you to protect others?

Why? My Pokémon is lilac, and some yellow, but I guess ReZ forgot about that (he usually doesn't), anyway, that's me. I am Kingdra now. I was Seadra, and he was described as blue / beige. Why? Do you know something about the other Pokémon?

##########

Oh, never mind, I see the problem. I'm shiney as well.

Probably not, I think.

Do we know who the turquoise / orange Pokémon is who shows up with me? And I have some more speculation, but I'm going to re-read the whole thread now, since I have neglected my notes a bit this time around.

Why? My Pokémon is lilac, and some yellow, but I guess ReZ forgot about that (he usually doesn't), anyway, that's me. I am Kingdra now. I was Seadra, and he was described as blue / beige. Why? Do you know something about the other Pokémon?

##########

Oh, never mind, I see the problem. I'm shiney as well.

How are you lilac and yellow when you are Kingdra who is blue and I guess cream.. I'm very suspicious of you being Kingdra and good.

Seriously, we've got to find out who is evil here. It's ridiculous, we've got no hope otherwise. Looks like we got lucky not having a kill last night but we have to do something today.

I'd also like to hear from the people who are saying basically nothing at all in the game. There are around 5-6 people posting regularly.

Rez - mod warnings/kills for those not participating in the thread (sending targets is pointless is there is no discussion from a person!)

Also, I still think we should say which pokemon we are.

Also also: Sméagol, Kingdra isn't lilac, it's blue. Seriously, check it out:

155px-230Kingdra.png

s'up with that?