NEurope
ReZourceman

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

Mcoy vote: Marcamillian

Mcoy was hit hard by that blast a few days ago. Mcoy was restricted to only making several posts with 10 characters maximum.

Vote: Marcamillian

He hasn't been online for a few days now by the looks of it so who knows whether he'll reply.

You targeted me on night 4 Sméagol? Doesn't look like you did me or Mcoy any good. Any explanations here?

Like I said, I am a protector, but I only prevent kills. I am not the blast. I've been targeted with that ability myself, except it doesn't affect me. My ability shows up clearly as a water-based ability, like last night.

Also if Marcamillian is the red and green violent roleblocker like Tales says, then I think we should lynch him. He doesn't look innocent at all.

[..]

I was beginning to think / fearing this day may end up useless like the previous day.. I like to see something going.

vote: Marcamillian

McCoy, redo your vote, it's not bolded so won't count.

Don't lynch him yet I have a theory :) plus there's no way a mafia member would get that many votes that quickly, I would think at least some of the voters are mafiosos.

Stick with me here. As I say, this is only a theory.

The write up on the first night was primarily orange and spoke of a graceful pokemon who was under the command of mewtwo.

Last night I found out who ninetails was. So far each time I've received a pm it has told me the information I gave above, but the name and type of pokemon is coloured. At first I thought nothing of this - diageo, a pure dragon type, was dark blue, and Dannyboy, a duel dragon type was navy blue. However, last night my pm came back as Orange. Isn't that interesting?

Finally the pokemon who attacked smeagol last night was orange and turquoise. Well, I can only think of two pokemon that can be described that way really, and they are dragonite and charizard. I'm willing to bet in this case it was the latter.

We should also consider voting patterns. While it is by no means proof it helps back up my point - tales is one of only 3 people who have voted each day for a lynch, and if you remember none of those lynched were mafiosos.

I strongly suspect that fire type pokemon are our enemies in this game. I suggest we check by lynching ninetails.

Vote: Dyson

I also think we need to look at who is voting for Macmillan. I'll admit I don't know shat his power is because the night before last the red and green pokemon was 'watching over' me. I'll check him out tonight to check who he is, shall I?

This would require him to think he is in the right while being mafia. I suppose it isn't that unlikely.

changeVote: Dyson

So I'm on my iPod and didn't read through that properly. Firstly, when I say my pm came back orange, I mean the writing within it was orange. And when I shat I mean what :D

Also, the other two people who have voted on all three lynchings are eddiecoleslaw and the peeps, but I am much more suspicious of the fire types now. I reckon tales felt safe admitting he was Moltes a) because he's the graceful mafia don who appears good under investigation and b) he felt safe doing so after gmac claimed zaptos, telling tales there were townie legendary birds (which would give him the defence "but zaptos was good why wouldn't I be?"

I think I finally found out why my power is useful to the town :) I'd love some protection tonight if possible though! :D

I really don't want to finish the Marcamillian lynch until he has a chance to say something, especially since I don't remember ever thinking he was the roleblocker. Dyson did come back as mostly good in my investigation though...

Heroic, I thought you already confirmed Dyson as good, I don't get why you're willing to jump on his bandwagon purely based on Nintendohnut's theory.

I think Nintendohnut's theory is way off, but that's more of a feeling I have right now. My intuition tells me Ninetails is good, and so are any of the legendairy birds. I suspect Paj is good too now, which leaves me with the last few people on my notes who haven't claimed anything, Zell, mr-paul and Ellmeister.

Remember your initial plan? Everyone claiming their Pokémon? Well why abondon it? I think we should pressure these 3 people first and foremost, then go after Marc & Paj, then we should know who everyone is, and then we can decide what to do.

Is Marca definately a Green and Red Pokémon? Maybe he is...

dpmfa384.png?

He roleblocked me if he is the green and red Pokémon, it seems stupid that he'd roleblock a lie detector, unless he was mafia ofcourse.

Yeah the thing is though I get the percentage of darkness people contain... Ok here is my pm to avoid any confusion over my power, and because we need as many roleclaims as possible to narrow things down.

Originally Posted by ReZourceman

Heroicjanitor, you are Cresselia, a townie.

dpffa488.png

Cresselia (Psychic Investigator) Upon a mountain close by you can feel a dark presence, worried you decide to investigate but it mysteriously disappears.... You catch a glimpse of a large pokemon flying off to rejoin its accomplices and decide to stay. Cresselia can investigate a target at night. You will receive a PM back stating the percentage of darkness in the pokemons heart.

For Dyson I got 15%, for you Sméagol I got 20%. Since these are low levels I think they aren't worth pursuing, but finishing off Marcamillian so early is probably unfair to him. He's probably dead now if anyone had a double. It worried me how quickly he got to majority as Nintendohnut said.

I think I don't show up in the write-up because I am psychic and don't need to be at the scene, however I thought that might be me meditating because I was exhausted last night for some reason. Literally just said "you failed to sense Dannyboy because you were exhausted".

Mcoy will not be voting Dyson as there is little or no evidence to point that he's done any harm to anyone at night.

Players (15);

Brian Mcoy, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Dyson, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, Marcamillian, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Paj Meen Ah, Sméagol, Tales, The Peeps, Zell.

Majority is 8

Vote : Marcamillian - 6 ; Tales, The Peeps, EddieColeslaw, mr-paul, Sméagol, Paj Meen Ah.

Vote : Dyson - 2 ; Nintendohnut, heroicjanitor.

Edited by ReZourceman

Hey it was just a theory. Better than lynching Marc based on confused info. I would think there are a few mafia members on the voting list as I said.

Okay well I think everyone should say which pokemon they are. To clear things up. Only mafiosos won't want to admit theirs, or they will lie. So come on people (you don't have to claim power unless you want to, just pokes at the mo)

I also think we need to look at who is voting for Macmillan. I'll admit I don't know shat his power is because the night before last the red and green pokemon was 'watching over' me. I'll check him out tonight to check who he is, shall I?

Someone should check out you instead.

Someone should check out you instead.

Lol. Is that all you have to say after I accused you of being mafia?

Incidentally if you check back through the thread you'll see I've posted my entire role and all my targets. I've been very transparent and I think it would have been pretty obvious if I had lied. Perhaps it's you who should be revealing more?

There's no reason to believe I'm mafia just because you got some wild theories. There are more things saying I'm good than not.

Another thing, The Peeps said I said Marcamillian was the red and green roleblocker. One, I don't know if he is red and green and two, I don't know if he is a roleblocker. The only thing I know is that Marcamillian targeted me and that he claimed to be the red and green Pokemon targeting someone who is not orange. I could tell how I know this, but I wanted Marcamillian to respond first in case there was some misunderstanding so I didn't tell my role unneccasary. I don't think Marcamillian can be the red and green Pokemon he claimed to be because he simply can't be, so anything the red and green Pokemon did last night was not Marcamillian but someone else. When I read back I noticed Marcamillian went after you nintendohnut.

There's no reason to believe I'm mafia just because you got some wild theories. There are more things saying I'm good than not.

Another thing, The Peeps said I said Marcamillian was the red and green roleblocker. One, I don't know if he is red and green and two, I don't know if he is a roleblocker. The only thing I know is that Marcamillian targeted me and that he claimed to be the red and green Pokemon targeting someone who is not orange. I could tell how I know this, but I wanted Marcamillian to respond first in case there was some misunderstanding so I didn't tell my role unneccasary. I don't think Marcamillian can be the red and green Pokemon he claimed to be because he simply can't be, so anything the red and green Pokemon did last night was not Marcamillian but someone else. When I read back I noticed Marcamillian went after you nintendohnut.

You mean at night or voting for me?

What happened to it being incredibly against the rules to quote your role PM?

What happened to it being incredibly against the rules to quote your role PM?

Check out the first post.

Also: What pokemon are you? You're one of only around 3 people who haven't revealed, which makes you suspicious at this point :)

Also, Maddog: What have your lie detection results been so far? We've only heard from you once, and on the day you got Diageo's resiults wrong. What else have you learned?

You mean at night or voting for me?

After night 4. He claimed to be the red and green Pokemon targeting you and started questioning you.

Oh yeah I know, he just asked me whether I was tentacool though. He didn't push for a vote etc. Also that night the red and green pokemon was 'watching over me', which is why I'm not sure he's a roleblocker (if that was actually him). I didn't get a result that night after I went after Smeagol (I think it was him?) but it said I was looking all night and then in a separate paragraph it said he was watching over me.

That said, this could just be flavour text and he could be a roleblocker who seems good from write-ups as it looks like he's watching over a person.

And THAT said, I think that was the night that Smeagol protected himself, which may also explain why I couldn't find him? (I don't remember exactly, this may be wrong :D )

I'm more suspicious of Marcamillian than Dyson, since apparently heroicjanitor cleared him as good - when you say "mostly good", what percentage is that?

I'm keeping my vote on Marcamillian.

After what happened with Diageo, i know for certain that i can't trust the results until i evolve.

I've been roleblocked the last 2 days.

Withdraw vote

I need to look at the write-ups more carefully. If Marc is the red and green pokémon from night 4 then he's not the violent roleblocker as that is a green and red pokémon.

I think the cloud pokémon may be Raiku.

I don't think fire types are the mafia because Chairdriver was Growlithe and town.