N-Europe

DISNEY MAFIA GAME

chairdriver

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eenuh, I'm sure you voted for nintendohnut and other good people a lot easier than this.

I reckon he just needs a larger majority. That doesn't mean mafia people have to vote for him.

You're making me very suspicious of you right now Eenuh.

I was told -everybody- except Eddie himself has to vote for him. So that would mean mafia as well.

I also said earlier in this game that love would lift Diageo's curse, love would make Cube talk, and that today Maddog would be able to explain himself.

Don't think a mafia would know this/give out this info.

Just a dorky character from one of my least favourite Disney films. *shrugs*

Eenuh, I'm sure you voted for nintendohnut and other good people a lot easier than this.

I reckon he just needs a larger majority. That doesn't mean mafia people have to vote for him.

You're making me very suspicious of you right now Eenuh.

Oh also, I didn't vote for Nintendohnut. I think I've only contributed a vote for one person's lynching so far (forgot who, may have been Diageo).

It's just more fun when people put some effort into things themselves to find stuff out.

Besides it doesn't really matter who I am, and there's plenty of other unknown characters out there who are more important to find out about than I am.

Anyway, 3:42 am, time for bed!

If we can't actually kill Eddie we should go down another route. I'd like everyone to vote just to see an absolutely vicious killing in the write-up. Winnie The Pooh swinging a few kicks in. Who could possibly take this many votes to kill though? Must be really defensive or just really strong.

Vote: EddieColeslaw

The reason why I posted so late is because I thought Eddie was dead when I first looked.

I am powerful, and can be a great help. If you stop concentrating on me, lynching townies by mistake and having to bring them back with a handicap, and do some more investigations, I can come into play then. That's all I'm going to say. I'll leave it to you guys now, I'm going to bed :)

Yeah, is targeting good people and then denying it a great help? There's no mistake this time. Sorry bud, there's no way I'm shifting my vote from you, a good guy doesn't target another good guy and then lies about it. Fair enough if you came out and said you were suspicious of Diageo but you lied and said you did nothing. Why would you lie? There's no other reason except for the obvious; you target good people to see them die or to see something happen to them anyway...

Diageo, I have a question that I maybe should have asked a while ago. Has anything happened to you? Any powers taken away or blocked?

Edited by Animal