N-Europe

Black Friday deals

James

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. £150 blown on black friday deals today. Aforementioned Smallville, ALL the Poirots(I thought for some reason my brother likes it, which is out of character, so I kind of regretted it, but it will not go to waste on my sister, so yay!), some smelly bath stuff for like £7(tbh I could get something similar/better maybe elsewhere for the same or cheaper) and I also plonked a Canon PowerShot A3100 in my basket also for £50! So yeah, £50+£35+£50+£7...alot of money I should not be spending. I've gone crazy lately.

O_W; I'll have a look in-store again tomorrow. I'm totally happy to sort something out with you if I find it there for £20 :)

You should really check out how much it costs you to ship it here first, just so there are no surprises later on. Coz the box is somewhat cheap by itself on normal amazon and they offer free shipping, so it might not be worth it.

40" sony bravia+ freesat, £1000 rrp, amazon selling it for £360. Only 250 Units and I don't know when they are going to do it, I presume tomorrow or friday.

It looks like this deal will be on at 6PM.

The complete set of Heroes (Blu-ray and DVD) is on at 8PM.

Saw that some Issey Miyake spray was part of a deal earlier today. I spotted it and saw it was going to open in 45 minutes time. I thought "ahh, I'll get to work and get eet there" as I was getting ready.

I was late. Got there 10 minutes late and saw that it was gone. :(

It went for 9 pound. Reduced from 31. Am cry!

But then, I just checked it again...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B001TRV7AK

It was aftershave soothing lotion. I have saved 9 quid. Hurraah.

Interesting stuff today:

9:45AM: Join Admiral Adama on the Battlestar (BSG Box Set...If it's Blu-Ray then I doubt I can resist)

9PM: An eXcellent box of tricks (sounds like the 360 Slim 4GB Deal...it's in the games catergory)

Edit: It was the DVD collectors edition. £39.97, tried to grab it but one second was too slow.

Edited by Cube

Interesting stuff today:

9:45AM: Join Admiral Adama on the Battlestar (BSG Box Set...If it's Blu-Ray then I doubt I can resist)

9PM: An eXcellent box of tricks (sounds like the 360 Slim 4GB Deal...it's in the games catergory)

Edit: It was the DVD collectors edition. £39.97, tried to grab it but one second was too slow.

That edition sucks... I was waiting for it too, but that's the one with no extras which is more expensive. Makes no sense, unless you really really want the cylon...

That edition sucks... I was waiting for it too, but that's the one with no extras which is more expensive. Makes no sense, unless you really really want the cylon...

My plan would be getting that, putting it on eBay (along with my complete box set, seasons 1-3 box set, season 2 box set and season 1 box set) and then I should have enough to get the complete set on Blu-Ray.

Wow, kudos to amazon, super saver delivery and the shit arrived this morning! I bought something apparently 1st class last week from elsewhere and still don't have it!

I thought the same thing - Vanquish arrived yesterday (super saver delivery). I ordered a micro SD card from play last Thursday and I'm still waiting for it.