Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Xpert Season 16: A New World Order

Haden

Is it normal for the form to hit rock bottom after every change report? If I want to train everyone with a downward arrow I have to spend almost 2 million, or in other words, everything I have.

The higher a player's skill goes up, the lower their form goes.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake. People, if I offer you a match, don't accept on the day without telling me and giving me NO chance to prepare! It fucks up my players form/ I don't play who I want! :p

Luckily I still beat ReZ. Sorry about that!

No yuuuuuf for me today, just a recommended player =/

I'm on 27 days without a youth talent so I'll have one by Saturday. Exciting times.

Thrashed jayseven in a friendly for no good reason. Must have been you playing very offensive at my grounds jayseven; otherwise it makes no sense to me.

Yeah I forgot to change that. My troopers didn't seem to deal well with the change report :(

With fragile though, surely sell him!

I'd be tempted to sell. Estimated value is 15million, and that could be nicely spread around the team.

Putting myself in MadDog's shoes I would ...

1. Sack the dudes retiring. Who needs traitors?

2. Sell Reggie Hales for 15 million

3. Sell/sack Halvar Lagergren (never gonna be good enough). Get new reserve GK, a 20 6. (3 mill)

4. Sack Tommy Henderson and Dexter Haysbert (dross). Supplement defense with a 20 6 and an 18 4. (5 mill)

5. Sell/sack Jamie Hadley (hopefully sell, sack if he won't go - as he will take up space on the squad thus will take up dev value from other players that need it). Supplement midfield with a 20 6 and an 18 4. (5 mill)

6. Use any remaining money as a training pot for the season, so that you can always train someone when they need it.

But the above is a bit heavy handed.

I don't think you can fire people who retires?

Yup. I sack them most of the time.

Edit: Except when it was a 29-year-old who was by far the best player on my team.

Edit2: Actually, I sacked him right after his last match.

I'm on 27 days without a youth talent so I'll have one by Saturday. Exciting times.

Thrashed jayseven in a friendly for no good reason. Must have been you playing very offensive at my grounds jayseven; otherwise it makes no sense to me.

How can I tell how long its been since Ive had a youth?