N-Europe

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm... so changevote: Cube?

Ell was one away from majority but Cube is now implying that he is mafia and that Ell is at least not in the same mafia as Cube... that's my understanding anyway.

I'm a bit confused right now but I guess if we lynch Cube and he turns out to be Darth Vader then it means Ell is possibly townie/second mafia. If Cube is Plo Koon like he says then Ell is most certainly mafia.

Right? :confused:

Erm... so changevote: Cube?

Ell was one away from majority but Cube is now implying that he is mafia and that Ell is at least not in the same mafia as Cube... that's my understanding anyway.

I'm a bit confused right now but I guess if we lynch Cube and he turns out to be Darth Vader then it means Ell is possibly townie/second mafia. If Cube is Plo Koon like he says then Ell is most certainly mafia.

Right? :confused:

Both Cube and Ellmeister are mafia. Of this I'm sure. Anything they say is throwing sand in your eyes.

Im in no question that Ell is mafia and shall be throwing a vote in. Just wanted the most information out of today as possible. If we'd all lynched we wouldn't have had the Cube revelation.

we need to be looking past this to who is mafia but not posted on the page I investigated.

Assuming the guilt of Ell and Cube

Aqui1a - ?

Cube - assumed mafia

Dannyboy-the-Dane - cleared

Dyson - ?

Ellmeister - assumed mafia

gmac - ?

heroicjanitor - cleared

jayseven - ?

Jonnas - cleared

Marcamillian - (pretty sure Im not mafia but thats just me)

mr-paul - ?

Nintendohnut - ?

Sméagol - ?

The Peeps - cleared

Im gnna start going back and having a look to see who in bold I think is most suspicious.

If we'd all lynched we wouldn't have had the Cube revelation.

Instead, Ell would have been lynched today, Jonnas is "in the clear" and HeroJan would have died. There would then only be one person left on the list.

So it hasn't really made any difference.

Majority has been reached!

Majority is 8.

8 - Ellmeister (heroicjanitor, Nintendohnut, Cube, Sméagol, Jonnas, gmac, The Peeps, jayseven)

1 - Cube (The Peeps)

Ellmeister is Dead! He was Count Dooku, he was mafia.

Night 4 starts now!

Sorry it's a shit write up, gotta head out in a minute. :woops:

Edited by MadDog

3 PMs sent in,

Night 4

The Jedi went searching for his target, the poison was really getting to him. He collapsed and died.

heroicjanitor is Dead. He was Mace Windu. He was good.

The gambler went to the Jedi's house, only to find he was dead. He went home. He was getting very ill.

Player List (12)

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dyson

Gmac

jayseven

Jonnas

Marcamillian

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

Sméagol

The Peeps

Majority is 7

Day 5 starts now.

Vote: Cube

So I was sure that it's me that's ill, because I sent in a PM tonight and only 3 people did, so I must be in the write-up. Therefore I must be the gambler. BUT I haven't received a PM from maddog saying I'm ill, so maybe I'm wrong. Either way I think if anyone can cure me it would be awesome *thumbs up*

Let's hope Cube is evil - then we've narrowed down the list without killing any townies, and confirmed three (four? Don't remember) people as good. Which is useful. But we're going to have to hope for another lead tomorrow or we're preeeetty screwed.