Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

MadDog

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll go with it:

Change Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Earlier in the game Cube decided to 'lynch an inactive' and chose Paj. If Paj isn't a g,mafia scumnag then we can lynch Dannyboy, and it's a relatively safe bet that Cube is also evil. Not guaranteed but it's a start for tomorrow. Of course, if Paj does turn out to be evil we can almost definitely confirm Cube as evil (why would he push a lynch for his own team-mate... unless it's an elaborate double-bluff, the cunning bastard etc).

Huge apologies - it was Jonnas who tried to lynch Paj, not Cube. Please replace every mention of Cube in the above post as Jonnas instead.

Soz Cube, my shitty memory again :/

Dannyboys first post after the suspicion was thrown on him

Lynching me a bad idea would be. Influential I am. A double vote I have when choose to use it I do.

Paj's

Oh yeah, I forgot you couldn't lie in a mafia game. :angry:

I'm not mafia. You fucking filths.

I can't do maths, but is Marcamilian sure it's not number of posts by a mafia member, rather than how many mafia posted on this page?

Which one sounds more like mafia?

Well if people swear by the logic (I still don't understand) that it must be danny or paj, I want to hear from them both first.

Danny you say you can chose to invoke a double vote. That sounds like the worst weak/fake power ever. Surely you can do more than that or you're just making up a weak power to cover yourself?

Well if people swear by the logic (I still don't understand) that it must be danny or paj, I want to hear from them both first.

Danny you say you can chose to invoke a double vote. That sounds like the worst weak/fake power ever. Surely you can do more than that or you're just making up a weak power to cover yourself?

The logic is that there are 5 posts and all members with an odd amount of posts are Dannyboy and Paj.

With the even numbers you could try them together all you want, but no two even numbers will ever add up to 5. Therefore you must use one of the uneven numbers. Which are Dannyboy and Paj. Therefore one of them must be mafia. Understand?

Ha yeah it looks like Ellmeister is also mafia. I love the part where he says 'they're accused so I want to hear from both of them' then asks a direct question of Dannyboy (who has posted several times since the accusation and revealed a part of his power) saying his power is made-up... and completely ignored Paj, who posted once.

If Paj is mafia it's likely that Ell is too. We're certainly narrowing things down here!

Rez: I don't think Dannyboy has roleclaimed Yoda exactly. I think he spoke like Yoda and someone asked him if he was Yoda which he didn't confirm or deny. But please correct me if I'm wrong, I've already shown I haven't read this thread closely enough in my post above so I may have missed something. Still, we'll find out which is evil when Paj is lynched.