NEurope
MadDog

Star Wars Mafia: The Game Thread

How did everyone miss this? I revealed who I was, that The Peeps targeted me on night 1 looking for information and Rez blocked him... I underlined all of the places I appear in the write-up... Not sure what else you want to know.

Night 1The Jedi [HeroicJanitor] watched his target[Cube]. He was being looked over by the other Jedi [ReZourceman], who stopped a man[The Peeps] from gaining his desired information on his target.

So now I've found myself in this write-up. It makes sense.

I don't know what post you're referring to though HeroJan.

So now I've found myself in this write-up. It makes sense.

So I'm in the Night 1 write-up twice?

Danny; my logic being that Ell's suspicion yesterday was in not voting for Paj, while Cube has been identified in teh write-up but not referred to as a jedi when wiki clearly says he ought to be. 'The Smuggler' and 'The Gambler' are surely han solo and calrissian - they're not jedi, hence the description. While they're probably not evil, I just think that Cube is lying about his character, and I don't think Maddog would be that varying about his descriptions. I understand that Jonnas has some backing now, but I would again rather we had a fair trial and heard from all candidates before we shoot first. Why waste this chance of pressure?

HeroicJanitor said you were his target for night 1.

"The Jedi watched his target"

This is HeroicJanitor targeting you. Then obviously your actions appear further down.

Danny; my logic being that Ell's suspicion yesterday was in not voting for Paj, while Cube has been identified in teh write-up but not referred to as a jedi when wiki clearly says he ought to be. 'The Smuggler' and 'The Gambler' are surely han solo and calrissian - they're not jedi, hence the description. While they're probably not evil, I just think that Cube is lying about his character, and I don't think Maddog would be that varying about his descriptions. I understand that Jonnas has some backing now, but I would again rather we had a fair trial and heard from all candidates before we shoot first. Why waste this chance of pressure?

Just wanted to hear your reasoning as I was unsure of it. :)

Marcamillian asked me to make a roleclaim and I was surprised since I already revealed everything since I'll die tonight. Sad knowing I can't win :(

Guys, sorry I've been at uni allllll day and now I come back to this.

Whilst I don't know why this has been turned onto me. I was wary of Paj but I had a question to ask Danny? Whats bad about that?

I only have one piece of info that I got from last night since the other nights I haven't either been successful or gotten any good info.

All I have is that Cube is Darth Vader.

Which I'd say sounded pretty evil.

Vote: Cube.

We've been suspecting you and Cube because of maths and Jonnas's & heroicjanitor's claims.

Who are you, and why / how do you know Cube is Darth Vader?

We've been suspecting you and Cube because of maths and Jonnas's & heroicjanitor's claims.

Who are you, and why / how do you know Cube is Darth Vader?

Seems obvious. Ellmeister attempts to clear his name by revealing Cube's real identity. Hopeless, however. At this point, it is clear both Ellmeister and Cube are evil.

I have a feeling I'll either die or be poisoned tonight. With herojan about to die, I'm sure the mafia will come after any confirmed townie.

Seems obvious. Ellmeister attempts to clear his name by revealing Cube's real identity. Hopeless, however. At this point, it is clear both Ellmeister and Cube are evil./QUOTE]

But he's one. Of course, you're sacrificing Ell to save yourself.

Don't worry, after I'm lynched and proven to be good, you'll be next.

Seems obvious. Ellmeister attempts to clear his name by revealing Cube's real identity.

[..]

Yeah, but you should be asking why he would reveal Darth Vader. Perhaps he's more valuable than a roleblocker.

Yeah, but you should be asking why he would reveal Darth Vader. Perhaps he's more valuable than a roleblocker.

I'm pretty sure whoever is Vader, that they'll be much more than a roleblocker. A role like that would be rather degrading for Vader.

after reading over the last few days it does look like Ell may be evil, without a character claim I'm not willing to believe him

vote lynch: Ellmeister

I'm pretty sure whoever is Vader, that they'll be much more than a roleblocker. A role like that would be rather degrading for Vader.

Yet Yoda is nothing more than a mere double voter. I don't think that argument can be used.

Anyway, I'm still completely in the dark about who I should vote for. I'll happily go with whoever ends up our main target for today.

But he's one. Of course, you're sacrificing Ell to save yourself.

Don't worry, after I'm lynched and proven to be good, you'll be next.

Alternative interpretation: Ellmeister attempts a last-ditch effort to clear Cube's name.

"Obviously, a mafioso would never reveal the identity of a fellow mafioso, Ellmeister must've been falsely accusing Cube!"

Well, perhaps Darth Vader could be a neutral vigilante.. Sort of.

Darth Vader (Star Wars) NEUTRAL Jonnas

You are darth Vader. You hate everything and everyone. You may Kill 1 person each night. You win when everyone with killing powers dies.

[..]

Anyway, I'm still completely in the dark about who I should vote for. I'll happily go with whoever ends up our main target for today.

Go for Ell. Based on the figures, he's definitely mafia. So am I, apparently.

If the theory was correct, and I was indeed mafia (which I'm not), then I'd certainly want another mafia losing a member before mine loses a second.

Of course, that's all hypothetical. As I'm not mafia.

Well, perhaps Darth Vader could be a neutral vigilante.. Sort of.

No! My past has come back to frame me!

I remember that role. Twice did I attempt to kill Dr. Who/Mundi. Twice was he accidentally saved by the mafia.

And then the joker killed everyone. Fun times.

Haha. Well, after Cube mentioned Darth Vader should be something grander than a mere roleblocker, I remembered you mentioning in another mafia you were a neutral Darth Vader. Something about your Chewie plushy :D.

Well.. Ell in my eyes you've sealed your fate. Yesterday I thought you suspicious, with the vote for cube being un-bloded I'm even more convinced.

I suspect the cube call is a double bluff as I don't think you'd be able to save your life you might as well use it to clear someone else in addition to the others being less likely to being mafia.

HeroicJan... I saw your role claim but was interested in a character claim... and in the Jedi that you are.

JUST THOUGHT... could the poisoner be neutral?

I was thinking it's more likely that the poisoner is neutral because otherwise that gives the mafia a second killing power which is a bit unbalanced - although if we have ways to get past it then I suppose the poisoner could still be mafia.

I was thinking it's more likely that the poisoner is neutral because otherwise that gives the mafia a second killing power which is a bit unbalanced - although if we have ways to get past it then I suppose the poisoner could still be mafia.

The poison is probably one mafia's killing power. With a straight kill belonging to the other.

What makes you think there are two mafias?

Either there's two mafias or we're on the wrong track with Ell.

Either there's two mafias or we're on the wrong track with Ell.

What do you mean by that? Is it because you are in one mafia and he is in the other?