NEurope
Ashley

What a Lovely Meal

Thing is real pizzas taste nothing like supermarket pizzas. If that's what they're serving you in a restaurant, then you're going to the wrong places.

It's not nicer, if you want supermarket style pizza, go to Tesco and save yourself lots of money. Doughy pizza with dip for the crust is the nicest thing ever. Crunchy pizza is shitty pizza. Go eat a cracker. :p

Oh, well excuse me...

3e03fce5.gif

Tesco's pizzas are horrible compared to Milanos. Milanos are freshly and properly made. Tesco's pizzas are processed, not just made etc.

Exactly the same for both Milano's I went to. As well as all places I ate pizza in Gran Canaria.

Urgh McDonalds milkshakes are horrible. So damn thick! Just like the staff... :p

Tell you where you wanna go for an awesome milkshake:

eds-diner.jpg

NOU!

Anyway I couldn't care less, I love maccies milkshakes.

Must just be preference then. Fair enough.

I really do prefer Milanos though :p

There's this place around here "Amante" that's just absolutely fantastic.

It's rather pricey, but my god is it the best pizza I've ever had.

I also like how they actually separate their pizza menus into "Pizzas with meat." and "Pizzas without meat."

That being said, I've only ordered a pizza off their "with meat" menu, and asked for it without meat.... because I'm difficult like that.

Went to Jamie Oliver's Italian restaurant in West India Quay on friday, the food was fantastic, and didn't instantly tickle my hippocampus with evocations of smarmy annoyance, unlike the "chef" of its namesake. Had same rad pasta or whatever, can't remember what it was called.

I loved Jamie's Italian when I went! There's one quite literally down the road from my halls, in Kingston. Lovely. And not expensive.

Also.Nintendo Master, as much as I love gifs...one has to know when to stop. [/intervention]

There's so many I could have used in response to that comment...but I won't :p

I quite liked how they all fitted in perfectly, was well pleased with myself!

...blasphemy...

Hmm...from the thanks you got, it seems you're not the only one. whoops :p Maybe I did get a little out of hand

Hmm...from the thanks you got, it seems you're not the only one. whoops :p Maybe I did get a little out of hand

I just thought it was funny that he called it an intervention, and I fell victim to it from Rez recently :heh:

You might be allowed to anyway. You can eat outside food in my Odeon.

Oh gawd!! So i hid a large banana milkshake in my handbag for nothing?? Ok, next time i'm just strolling in with that mootherfooker and seeing what happens.

Oh gawd!! So i hid a large banana milkshake in my handbag for nothing?? Ok, next time i'm just strolling in with that mootherfooker and seeing what happens.

Yeah I havn't encountered an Odeon or Empire recently that doesn't.

Went to Cineworld yesterday and saw a sign saying "No food or drink purchased elsewhere beyond this point." Its pretty ridiculous really.

Yeah I havn't encountered an Odeon or Empire recently that doesn't.

Went to Cineworld yesterday and saw a sign saying "No food or drink purchased elsewhere beyond this point." Its pretty ridiculous really.

God, greedy fuckers. I'm glad i'm a woman and can smuggle contraband in my handbag.

In my cineworld they have a little arcade with a shop in it. I always buy loads of stuff there and just walk in, no one stops you.

But not letting people bring their own food and charging those prices should be against some competition law or something.

Exactly. We (Claire) bought a drink and popcorn and it was like £7. It does boggle the mind.

Exactly. We (Claire) bought a drink and popcorn and it was like £7. It does boggle the mind.
It's the Nacho's etc... I can't get my head around. Had to sit through the start of Inception with someone munching on a Nacho's platter beside me!... why not roll on the cinema roast dinners... with a hot plate down the front to go back for seconds!

Ive only ever had an outside meal brought into the cinema once and that was when I was a kid and my aunt put a KFC into her handbag for us.

These days I dont tend to buy much food, if at all to take into the cinema. We usually just have a meal before or after the movie.

It's the Nacho's etc... I can't get my head around. Had to sit through the start of Inception with someone munching on a Nacho's platter beside me!... why not roll on the cinema roast dinners... with a hot plate down the front to go back for seconds!

DUDE! Tell me about it, SO MUCH. Guy in front of us bought them. I don't understand it.

The loudest, most POTENT food ever. Seriously, someone sits behind you and BOOM waft of jalepenos. Its ridiculous. I hate so much.

ANd like...A) They're not even that good and B) real nacho's have melted cheese!!!! God its bullshit.

Actually I did here of a cinema that offers hot food like a roast.

Ugh, I hate cinema nachos immensely.

They taste like plastic and are way to loud for a cinema treat.

Also, one time when I went to see a film, some cunt had shoved the leftover platter all covered in cheese into the seat and I didn't see it when I sat down (was a bit late).

Ruined a good pair of pants.

Large Popcorn and a Coke/Sprite for me whenever I go to the cinema. It's horribly annoying though when I ask for popcorn and then about 20mins into the film I find out they sneaked a bunch of nachos into the popcorn.

Horrible things and they smell nasty! CURSE THOSE EMPLOYEES!

Then they put bacon on it.

Because bacon is a vegetable.

I lol'd. I don't eat meat either. Similar experience: my housemate had just gotten a takeaway and asked me whether I'd like to try her pork floss dish/starter, because "you can't really taste the pork in it".

So pissed off. Lovely night drinking and hanging out with friends...it being sunday, all the take-outs close early. Then the 24 hour McDonalds is closes early too?! Cunts.

/ not actually pissed off. I was just craving.