NEurope
chairdriver

Disney Mafia Sign-ups

Yoda and C-3PO are awesome but I don't know much else about Star Wars (I refer to people by the colour of their lightsaber...), so I think I'll pass! ::shrug:

Purple is awesome.

Purple is awesome.

I don't remember much about him in the movies...but I did think that it was hilarious when green died in Episode I. I am a terrible person.

What does this involve? I mean, how does one play?

Either way, I'm in.

The moderator (Chair) has written X roles, usually three quarters "town" and one quarter "mafia". The mafia work together, and the townies work individually.

There is a day phase and a night phase, in the day phase all players talk it out and vote for one person to be killed.

In the night phase the majority of players have a power, so they PM Chair to say who they want to target that night. Some may be investigators who find out if someone is evil, other trackers who find out who people target. The mafia have a killer and can kill people, usually one per night.

Everyone is sent a character and role information.

The winning team are the people to erradicate the other/get into majority.

You may only discuss the game within the game thread unless your role PM states otherwise (Mafia players get their own forum to discuss the game).

You may not edit posts under any circumstances (as you could hide shady info etc).

I want to sign up! I love Disney and this sounds interesting. I'm just trying to understand a little of what ReZ has typed! :D

So for example: In the day, I can say "I want to kill blah blah because of (some reason)" but I can message Chairdriver to say I really want to kill another person when it's night?

(Also, love the picture Chair)

I want to sign up! I love Disney and this sounds interesting. I'm just trying to understand a little of what ReZ has typed! :D

So for example: In the day, I can say "I want to kill blah blah because of (some reason)" but I can message Chairdriver to say I really want to kill another person when it's night?

If you have the power to kill, yes.

Not exactly how it works. You are given a certain power. Usually it's something along the lines of an investigator, protector, tracker etc. During the night phase, you are allowed to target someone (so if you're an investigator you will investigate that person).

During the day, everyone can talk about what they found out. The thing is that there's a "mafia" or a bad group. These people can work together to try and win the game. They keep in contact with each other and discuss their targets together. They usually also get to kill one person per night.

It's the town's goal to find out who is mafia. During the day discussion (when people say what they found out), people can lynch someone who they believe is mafia. Of course the mafia will try to get the town to lynch their own somehow. So it's a game filled with lies and (false) accusations and all that.

Hope that makes sense.

Disney? You cunt.

I want to but I really have so little time.

It's not the time that's the problem, it's your intelligence.

Can I be Aladdin? I am, after all, brown and devilishly handsome not to mention unwashed, and cleptomanic...

You take your clothes off while drunk.

Mix that with the fact you're a waster it becomes common knowledge.