NEurope
chairdriver

Disney Mafia Sign-ups

Not exactly how it works. You are given a certain power. Usually it's something along the lines of an investigator, protector, tracker etc. During the night phase, you are allowed to target someone (so if you're an investigator you will investigate that person).

During the day, everyone can talk about what they found out. The thing is that there's a "mafia" or a bad group. These people can work together to try and win the game. They keep in contact with each other and discuss their targets together. They usually also get to kill one person per night.

It's the town's goal to find out who is mafia. During the day discussion (when people say what they found out), people can lynch someone who they believe is mafia. Of course the mafia will try to get the town to lynch their own somehow. So it's a game filled with lies and (false) accusations and all that.

Hope that makes sense.

So the mafia is among us and talking to us but we don't know and we have to find out who it is? So they can turn everyone against everyone?

Everyone check ReZ's profile to see my comment, CBA typing it out again.

ReZ, I've done all the roles on paper, and I'm just letting it mull, reanalysing everything and figuring out how a certain mechanic is going to work smoothly. Literally calm yourself.
Edited by Ashley
Or we can C&P

See Chairs wall for my response.

You're a clam?

Chairdriver, you can't dangle the prospect of a mafia game in front of Rez and not have him bug you to start it after 1 day ;)

Edited by The Peeps

Especially when I'm the awesome protector who saves people (your) life and then die from a shitty cyber stupid lynch crap bomb hate fail blog tewb hax lose. :)

Some of us have this thing ReZ.

Called a penis.

And also a life.

Chair is a busy man. Is there not a hundred other Mafia games you could be engaging in right now?

Some of us have this thing ReZ.

Called a penis.

And also a life.

Chair is a busy man. Is there not a hundred other Mafia games you could be engaging in right now?

There are two. He's dead in one of them.

By the way, I wouldn't expect this game to happen soon, chairdriver has indeed been busy.

People did not catch my hint, but if chairdriver had been alive, he would've been modkilled (hence the lightning striking his grave). He was inactive, like Paj and Dyson. These three players asked to be replaced or killed, due to lack of time.