Hello

Glo Worm

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused.

I'm not surprised. People are joking around with the idea that you're an infamous former member who was banned. Rokhed was the most manly man you could imagine, yet one day he found out he wanted to be a woman. He crossdressed and whatnot, and that was all fine, but at the same time he became a real troublemaker, always seeking confrontations and causing arguments and trouble. In the end he was finally banned.

The signs are pretty bad

1. Rokhed has used names beginning "Glo" on other forums

2. If you join the site as a Nintendo fan, you tend to avoid general chit-chat at least to start with, and just post in Wii discussion. This "Nintendo fan" has posted 18 posts in gen and 1 in a Goldeneye thread.

3. IT'S JUST REALLY OBVIOUS.

I mean, it's not as bad as Scoop posting his real first name on his CV the other day. But REALLY?

I mean, this has no relation whatsoever to Scoop posting what may or may not have been his real first name on his CV the other day. None of the mods or admins should check that out. There is no need to investigate this matter further.

This is exactly right!

Plus we all love Scoop.

I love you too, but I sense danger ahead. Not just for our new friend.

Edited by Guy

The signs are pretty bad

1. Rokhed has used names beginning "Glo" on other forums

2. If you join the site as a Nintendo fan, you tend to avoid general chit-chat at least to start with, and just post in Wii discussion. This "Nintendo fan" has posted 18 posts in gen and 1 in a Goldeneye thread.

3. IT'S JUST REALLY OBVIOUS.

I mean, it's not as bad as Scoop posting his real first name on his CV the other day. But REALLY?

wait what?! whats bad about posting your first name?!

Also how do people know Rokhed uses Glo on other forums? Do people stalk him?!