N-Europe

Pot Noodle GTi

ReZourceman

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't reckon much to those instant rices...make it on your own its a million times better! Egg Fried Rice is the simplest thing to make as well!

Anyway these Pop Noodles GTi thingys. I havn't eaten a pot noodle for years but these things interest me....hmmmm I may have to see if ASDA have them in.

Flameboy! Can you check them for MSG? It's a mild mission to get to a big enough sainsbury's/tesco's that'll stock'em.

I'm afraid in the ingredients it has the following: Flavour Enhancer (Monosodium glutamate)

For those who don't care about that msg but the nutrition info here it is per pot:

Calories 252 (13%)

Sugars 0.9g (1%)

Fat 7.2g (10%)

Saturates 3.9g (20%)

Salt 2.3g (38%)

Here we go:

I anticipated the results of that test perfectly - stodgy, nothing like the flavour it claims to have, and totally unsatisfying.

I love the use of the Seinfeld theme at the end! :D

I have to say, though, your table setting was poor - desert cutlery goes above the plate, and you start with the cutlery on the outside... :indeed:

I anticipated the results of that test perfectly - stodgy, nothing like the flavour it claims to have, and totally unsatisfying.

I love the use of the Seinfeld theme at the end! :D

I have to say, though, your table setting was poor - desert cutlery goes above the plate, and you start with the cutlery on the outside... :indeed:

See I actually made those mistakes deliberately as the meal really didn't deserve any sort of grand setting or attempt at one lol. Thats why i highlighted things such as the candle still having the sticker on it and also why the desert spoon was like the biggest measuring spoon ever! Also why i rather crudely just slapped the noodles in the asda big eat bap lol

yeah seinfeld tis awesome!