N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

We have little mafia members left and we have very strong powers out in the open already. Stop being scared over dying, and everyone reveal everything so we can get everything done.

We need sacrifices for the greater good. If anything the Peeps and Zell and Jayseven should be dead, and are not. Will everyone get everything out on the table so we can finish this already.

I actually agree with you, despite potentially making me a target. Kind of. It won't be that my actual power will make me a target but it will reveal....things.

Basically, as there are so few mafia left, I am willing to reveal all if the other few players are (Cube, Nintendohnut particularly)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think The Peeps is evil really. He's part of the princess' household (if he is Marlene, the maid at least?), and I doubt those people are bad. Which is why I currently don't think Nintendohnut is evil either, if he is indeed the loyal gardener.

My main suspicion is still on Zell. He didn't participate much in the conversations/discussions, and now that people are questioning him he's apparently a protector? Not sure I believe it.

One of the roleblockers is likely mafia too, would be a bit weird otherwise if the town got three roleblockers.

Basically, as there are so few mafia left, I am willing to reveal all if the other few players are (Cube, Nintendohnut particularly)

If you really want me to, I can say what all three of those powers are (or what I believe them to be).

Why should the princess be killed?

I just don't think that Danny needs to find out who she is so he can protect her...that doesn't make sense. And we already know he's a killer. But its fine. He'll deny it so its all fine. :p

If you really want me to, I can say what all three of those powers are (or what I believe them to be).

Yeah sure, can't see why not. :) I know you know mine.

I just don't think that Danny needs to find out who she is so he can protect her...that doesn't make sense. And we already know he's a killer. But its fine. He'll deny it so its all fine. :p

Not sure I follow what you're saying...

You mean you don't believe he'll turn into town when he finds the princess?

Yeah sure, can't see why not. :) I know you know mine.

I believe that ReZ makes anyone who targets him target his target instead. Which is why I suspected the mafia tried to kill him off when Ell was killed in his place.

Nintendohnut appears to use various plants - he tried using an Aloe Vera plant on Rez.

And I get little bits of information from people. Although it's not always that useful: I found out on night 1 that Smeágol was intellectual and knew chemistry, which sounded perfectly normal. And on night 3 I found out that MadDog is knowledgeable about the human nature and must be a man of power...which in my eyes made him look evil. After badgering him about it, it seems that my assumption was wrong.

(Doublepost)

You mean you don't believe he'll turn into town when he finds the princess?

I personally don't believe it, either.

Prob...sibly...yes.

Zell was the one who was robbed right? Theres still the matter of...why no one else was informed they were robbed...it could of course have been that it was (one of) the least useful powers of all the mafia powers, and when (Chair?) or (gmac?) was killed it then became that it was one of the more useful powers.

Zell is Edward Gallandeau, the Counselour. He protects people. He was roleblocked the night before last. He is a protector. Cube you should be able to figure out my power from those statements.

Is your only reason for trusting Nintendohnut that he was described as kind? They were made out to be kind in the write-up when they wouldn't kill the Irish maid too, and when they said they can't kill a sleeping man. I'm asking because we need to question what we know, someone you have declared good is evil.

No' date=' it's because:

Nintendohnut appears to use various plants - he tried using an Aloe Vera plant on Rez.

Cube you should be able to figure out my power from those statements.

You're mafia and you're telling the truth about Zell because he's the mafia's protector?

If it's between me and zell then clearly it's Zell. I've listed my targets for each nght repeatedly, and I'm the one saying we should all just spill the beans so we can decisively get rid of someone.

It hurts my head. Zell and dannyboy are my main problems. Fact is we've not had many (any?) kills since danny came out as a killer. Regardless of what people think, he's surely still a suspect.

If the difference between you and me is that you've listed your targets then I gladly list mine too. The truth is that listing targets doesn't make you seem more innocent. What kind of protector are you by the way?

I know when things happen to me because I get PMs telling me that they did. Doesn't anyone else? I find it hard to believe that no-one else has been robbed. I'm not lying about it; Maddog backs me up on this and besides it's an absurd thing to make up. I'm 100% sure that the robber is mafia (Maddog did say that he intended to use it for evil purposes) and it wouldn't make sense for the mafia to rob themselves now would it?

If the difference between you and me is that you've listed your targets then I gladly list mine too. The truth is that listing targets doesn't make you seem more innocent. What kind of protector are you by the way?

I know when things happen to me because I get PMs telling me that they did. Doesn't anyone else? I find it hard to believe that no-one else has been robbed. I'm not lying about it; Maddog backs me up on this and besides it's an absurd thing to make up. I'm 100% sure that the robber is mafia (Maddog did say that he intended to use it for evil purposes) and it wouldn't make sense for the mafia to rob themselves now would it?

Well yeah, it would make the person who they stole it from appear good. End result is one of their members looks good, and they still possess the map.