N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is strange that you'd forget your own character's name, let alone delete the PM with your role in it. However, I don't think withholding a name would do anything except make you suspicious and seeing as you've already been under heavy fire, I don't think you'd bother lying over something this trivial.

(Yeah I must have accidentally deleted it, not on purpose) I did keep another one with the same title but it was just Jonnas clarifying my power.

Yeah but it's also weird that you have got so much info on everyone but don't know your own name :hmm:

Does everyone else know their name off by heart?

:hmm:

Does everyone else know their name off by heart?

:hmm:

I don't but surely you didn't get all of your suspicions on people from memory? Well anyway it doesn't matter because I believe you :p

On the other hand though... When did you investigate Nintendohnut and find out he was kind? Last night you were catatonic and the day before you were accusing him.

But you didn't do anything last night... Oh you got a pm about nintendohnut targeting you. Ok that makes sense, kind people do scratch noses after all.

Yeah, it mentioned that, it mentioned the fellow who hit me with his tennis racket, and it mentioned that I came out of the state in the morning. :)

Tales has been viewing the thread a lot today. Got any suspicions Tales? Who have you targeted recently?

Yeah, it mentioned that, it mentioned the fellow who hit me with his tennis racket, and it mentioned that I came out of the state in the morning. :)

Tales has been viewing the thread a lot today. Got any suspicions Tales? Who have you targeted recently?

I don't like Dieago but that's just because I don't like him.

I just have targeted random people. Don't have any relevant information from it. I'm viewing the thread a lot because I'm doing college work involving computer(operation analyzis) and as such am on Internet all the time.

Second is L. Seems correct with what I received as information.

I can confirm correctness.

Er... surely rez should just give both initials? I don't see why he's being hesitant about that...

Changevote: ReZ for the lols.

I don't understand why anyone is voting for Diageo or I. *Shrugs*

withdraw vote

Going to work now but I think Gmac would've posted something by now if he was mafia and not just inactive. I'll vote someone when I get back tonight, might end up being him again anyway but whatever.

Back at 12ish.

At least we know that Eenuh can find out names now? Something we already knew... Not sure what the point of the whole name thing was meant to be actually lol.

withdraw vote

Going to work now but I think Gmac would've posted something by now if he was mafia and not just inactive. I'll vote someone when I get back tonight, might end up being him again anyway but whatever.

Back at 12ish.

At least we know that Eenuh can find out names now? Something we already knew... Not sure what the point of the whole name thing was meant to be actually lol.

I think Eenuh and I probably just slightly suspect(ed) each other. :p It was something that had to happen.

I can fault it because I know I'm town :D

Obviously I don't know about Diageo 100% but the only real suspicion about him is these pills which Nintendohnut could be lying about.

The only reason I could have now for voting Diageo would be to see his alliance for sure. If he's good we go after Nintendohnut and if he turns out bad then that puts me in a bad light and heroicjanitor even more so.

I don't like the strategy of voting for someone just to see if they're good or not though, I'd rather leave it as it is.

You know that isn't a fair and valid defense :P

Also, I don't like the whole lynching someone to see if they're good and reverse deduce from there, but if we sit and lynch no one it pushes us closer and closer to minority as the mafia can kill every night. IF we lynch, we do run a risk of hitting a town, but also we have a chance of hitting mafia, there's 0%(assuming no vigilante) of hitting mafia if we don't lynch.

Reiterate those reason's please MadDog.

I was one or two votes away from getting ReZ killed, would a mafia ever go that far to clear himself?

I know HeroicJanitor is town, because he has been defending me, and told everyone about the power of the pills. I am no longer sure about Nintendohnut because it appears he is lying.

The Peeps protected me because everyone is falsely accusing me, and he has some sense, because there is not proper evidence against me.

Is this arguing on the possibility that ReZ is mafia? Because I've already said why that isn't a valid defense. If you were mafia and he was town, that is more against you.

He is town just because he is defending you? Is that *really* sensible logic in a mafia game? If he is town then he doesn't know who is and isn't town, and could be defending you blindly. If he is mafia he could be defending you to get you on his side. If you are mafia and he is town, then that holds, if you are both mafia then it implies you are both town and protects both of you. The only of those possibilities that hold you innocent are of no use until we know that for sure either of your alliances.

The Peeps protected you because everyone is falsely accusing you? Was everyone falsely accusing you when he protected you the first night? AND the second night? Why would he protect you two nights in a row if he was town, or if you were town, or if you weren't both mafia? The majority of discussion surrounding you came up AFTER the first night you were protected/switched with MadDog and a few of us had targetted you, iirc.

I can confirm that I was targetted on night 1, but my visitor was caught in my traps and thus presumably didn't succeed in his or endeavour. I do not know who it was, however.

Ell, you say you found out chairdriver was tracking me. As it appears from his death description, he was able to find out stuff about others AND disguise himself. Therefore it would make sense that he was disguised as Cube on night 1 while investigating me, right? This would make the notes accurate again. (Except for the fact that it doesn't mention "Cube" (actually chairdriver) being caught in my traps - but perhaps the notes only reveal who targetted the notemaker's target?)

Do we know who the notemaker is, by the way?

Your traps, Danny? May I ask more about you?