N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

Can everyone slow down a bit? Don't want to lynch anyone yet, the day has just started.

I have to say I don't really believe at the moment that Nintendohnut is evil, but all I have to go on is that note that was posted. But I believe for now that he's good.

As for the 15% lies, it doesn't mean too much as we found out with Zell. It can point to any part of his posts really so seems impossible to find out which part is a lie. Plus Diageo lied too and he was good. =/

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the first time you've been switched with MadDog, at least by me.

You sure of that?

Doesn't make sense unless Jayseven was bluffing and actually targeted someone else.

If he chose to protect himself then I'm not entirely sure what effect I would have on him. Either I switch him to protect MadDog, or I could only redirect from MadDog to Jayseven and not the other way around (which I was hoping would be the case).

:P

Dohnut....what do your plants do? Why was it so imperative that your power was kept secret? Who have you targeted all game?

Well, I know he tried to help you when you couldn't do anything. I investigated him and found that he was Theodore Barnes, a kind man who had a leaf of Aloé Vera (known for it's healing properties) in his pocket.