N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I never got an answer to my question about how (was it Cube?) knew that ReZ had been the original mafia target for tonight. With their constant backing up of each other, I'm wondering if they're partners.

It was just speculation.

Remove Vote to allow more discussion.

I'll vote for gmac, no point yet though, as Eenuh says we have all weekend. :p

Yes please Rummy, I would like your target info to save me traipsing through the thread.

And MadDog, thank you for the info. :)

Lazy ain't you :p

Night 1: Dannyboy

As you waited by Dannyboy's room, what seemed to be a bear trap went off, missing you by millimetres! A quick search with your monocle reveals other traps, spread around Dannyboy's room.

Dannyboy seemed to hear the commotion. You left before anyone saw you.

Night 2: ReZ

ReZ was targeted by Tales...

Night 3: Diageo

While you could not find Diageo's room, it seems plenty of people targeted MadDog!

Cube, Ellmeister and even MadDog himself!

As Peeps did not appear in the list but he said he had targetted Diageo and got MadDog instead(a little while after which I pointed out I knew someone was lying) I sent a PM to Jonnas before I did so to clarify the list was 100% accurate, he told me there are no mistakes.

Night 4: Diageo

You searched for Diageo in vain. He seemed to vanish, just around the corner!

Night 5: Diageo

You were challenged to a fencing duel! The duel lasted for quite a while, so you never reached Diageo's room.

This will also explain my previous questioning of Tales, which he still hasn't even addressed with any information.

Marcamillian, you still have not said why you decided to target me, either.

EDIT: Judging by the first night's PM actually, it would seem that Dannyboy was aware I targetted him, yet he has not mentioned this?

I'd still like to hear some more, or at least something, from Tales.

Well that puts you fully in the clear in my eyes.

(What did Dohnut' say his power was?)

Updated

Basically Town Near Confirmed

ReZourceman - Cube suspects his power/its better to be unknown.

Eenuh - Investigator (name and alignment usually)

Jayseven - Power Protector + Protector

Diageo - Power Super Charger

Heroicjanitor - Day power, better to be unknown.

Dannyboy-the-Dane - Killer/needs princess

The Peeps - Redirector between two targets

Marcamillian - Fencing roleblocker.

Rummy - Reverse tracker.

MadDog - Double vote, investigator.

Mr-Paul - (Won't spell it out)

Cube - (Best to be unknown)

Nintendohnut - (Can't remember/best to be unknown?)

Inactive/Mafia/Refused to say info (In order of we need to dispose of)

-gmac

-Jayseven

- Tales

- Zell

Rummy.. there was no real reason as I couldn't really pick anyone as mafia, so I have no reason with which to convince you. I hope you may take solice in reading the post I've already made in regard to the topic

Had I stopped to think that this Rummy character was to target Diageo I would have reconsidered. Im insulted to think that people would relegate the powers of a champion fencer to that of a mere roleblocker, my powers are more of a DOUBLE EDGED SWORD. *nudgenudgewinkwink*

The Peeps, you still seem to be a little confused about it... I fell that this rather succinctly sums up the event, again feel free to varify on page 27.

Rummy is a "reverse tracker". The Peeps is a target switcher.

Rummy targets Diageo but ThePeeps has switched Diageo with Maddog.... essentially meaning Rummy gets all the people who targetted Maddog.

Rummy claims that ThePeeps did not show up as targetting Maddog BUT both maddog and Diageo HAD to have been targetted by ThePeeps in order to have switched them.

That was the night where the Pianist (who was the mafia's killer) put ReZ to sleep, right?

The pianist put a few people to sleep, so we're not sure who the pianist specifically targeted. I do find it strange that he hasn't appeared since. Reading back, do we now know who Marlene is?

Still, it would be good to know what Tales' power is.

(Sorry if we alreasy know this stuff, this thread moves very fast and it's hard to keep up!)

Another thing, who robbed me last night?

I just remembered: Isn't Jayseven the sporty one? Which would mean he stopped anyone from targeting Diageo...

Perhaps he can also play the piano?

He targets someone and people targeting them get blocked. So Jayseven targeted Rez. He might well play the piano... His protection protects from everything except killers if that's the case.

Rummy, the fact that you ended up with MadDog on the first night I redirected from Diageo surely shows that I redirected. I can understand your suspicion now though as it seems you didn't get a full redirection the second time (though I redirected again) - otherwise you would've come up with Ellmeister's targets.

I'm not sure why you didn't get Ellmeister's targets the second time but you did get MadDog's. All I can do is reiterate that on night 4 I did target Diageo and Ellmeister. If Ellmeister didn't send in a target would that be why all you received was that Diageo 'seemed to vanish' or whatever it said? Obviously we can't ask Ell but that is perhaps the reason why.

Also, Zell I am Marlene. When Aqui1a was still playing he was Marlene and I was the butler (Marleigh). We were partners and could talk outside the thread. Butler died and Aqui1a was without a pc for a few days so I took over his role.

He targets someone and people targeting them get blocked. So Jayseven targeted Rez. He might well play the piano... His protection protects from everything except killers if that's the case.

Wait what night is this? He targeted Paj and Cube on night 2 and 3 (not sure about the other nights). And he blocks people by hitting them over the head, not with a piano.

Thanks for the trust Cube.

I think it is curious that we haven't heard anything of the black masks that seemed to be the focus of the first few day's write ups. Or the pianist. Was it a one time power or is that person really inactive/lying low?

I think I might go through the write up now and fit in the names we know in place of characters. I don't know if it will help, but might be useful and show something we haven't noticed yet.