N-Europe

The Gentlemen's Mafia - Game Thread

Jonnas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guessing he hasn't.

And as for people being unable to target Diageo, this is because I've been redirecting people away from him the last couple of nights. Firstly due to his power (enhance the powers of others) and the second time because of all the attention he appeared to get the first time around.

That is exactly what I thought :) It all makes sense now. Except Why Nintendohnut didn't get pills.

And as for people being unable to target Diageo, this is because I've been redirecting people away from him the last couple of nights. Firstly due to his power (enhance the powers of others) and the second time because of all the attention he appeared to get the first time around.

So your response to making a suspicious person seem more suspicious is to target him again and make him seem even more suspicious than he was before?

What are you talking about? I have voted for you. I am just saying I will no longer be making epically long posts explaining it all to people. They can make their own minds up now with the information and theories I've already posted. And I will keep my vote on you as I still think you're evil

And please don't laugh at me. I'm trying to stay as polite as I can as this is just a game and by laughing you're simply being rude.

So your response to making a suspicious person seem more suspicious is to target him again and make him seem even more suspicious than he was before?

He was suspicious because he couldn't be targeted for that ONE night and no one seemed open to the theory that he was protected or redirected. I'm going to go back over those pages, I have a feeling I may find some actual suspicious people. I even specifically said that I targeted Diageo but ended up with MadDog (I'd actually switched the two) but no one listened.

PS. Diageo, Aqui1a switched me and you in night 1 so I assume that's why you died originally. Sorry about that ;)

Yeah that was my thoughts.

I even specifically said that I targeted Diageo but ended up with MadDog (I'd actually switched the two) but no one listened.

Well thats silly to the people who targeted him and didn't realise, (unless they didn't realise they targeted MadDog) but to us who didn't it made Diageo sound more suspicious.

PS. Diageo, Aqui1a switched me and you in night 1 so I assume that's why you died originally. Sorry about that ;)

Is that old role info? Eep.

Anyway, I would have removed my vote from Diageo now and whacked it back on gmac (for now). We seem to have a fairly concise list of near-confirmed-townies now;

- Diageo

- Heroicjanitor (probissibly)

- Cube

- ReZ

- Nintendohnut

- MadDog

- The Peeps (probissibly)

- Dannyboy-the-Dane

Eenuh, whats your power? Which day did you get roleblocked? It was the same night as me right?

He was suspicious because he couldn't be targeted for that ONE night and no one seemed open to the theory that he was protected or redirected. I'm going to go back over those pages, I have a feeling I may find some actual suspicious people. I even specifically said that I targeted Diageo but ended up with MadDog (I'd actually switched the two) but no one listened.

Incorrect. I have stated already quite a few pages back that I knew someone lied, and I have expressed suspicion of you. I have been watching you because I was hoping you might lead me to something. In fact, I was about to post right now placing you in my list of suspicions.

What if last night, the mafia actually targetted Chair, and not ReZ? This does not discount ReZ from possibly still being mafia, a point I think it's prominent to remember. Cube has also stated that he suspected Chair could disguise himself as people, and I already lined up both of them as possibly being in evil alligience and backing each other up. Diageo IS suspicious for the fact he was not targettable, and it's handy for Peeps to come forward now and lead us to a split vote which will lead to no lynch. For that reason, against my better judgement somewhat, I will Vote: Diageo.

Peeps, I will ask you, now you've revealed your power, how exactly did you use it last night?

Also, here is my suspicion list if I die tonight;

Diageo

Peeps

ReZ

Cube

(gmac for inactivity)

------

Eenuh(i cant remember why)

jayseven

Eenuh and jay shouldn't really be on there, but something was bugging me about them aaaaaages ago and I can't remember what it was.

Incorrect. I have stated already quite a few pages back that I knew someone lied, and I have expressed suspicion of you. I have been watching you because I was hoping you might lead me to something. In fact, I was about to post right now placing you in my list of suspicions.

What if last night, the mafia actually targetted Chair, and not ReZ? This does not discount ReZ from possibly still being mafia, a point I think it's prominent to remember. Cube has also stated that he suspected Chair could disguise himself as people, and I already lined up both of them as possibly being in evil alligience and backing each other up. Diageo IS suspicious for the fact he was not targettable, and it's handy for Peeps to come forward now and lead us to a split vote which will lead to no lynch. For that reason, against my better judgement somewhat, I will Vote: Diageo.

Peeps, I will ask you, now you've revealed your power, how exactly did you use it last night?

Also, here is my suspicion list if I die tonight;

Diageo

Peeps

ReZ

Cube

(gmac for inactivity)

------

Eenuh(i cant remember why)

jayseven

Eenuh and jay shouldn't really be on there, but something was bugging me about them aaaaaages ago and I can't remember what it was.

Are you saying The Peeps is the one that lied? How do you know they lied anyway/what was it about? You might as well reveal it now.

(Diageo has now got a few people that can confirm parts of his stories.....not really sure we should be lynching him)

Just looked at Rummy's post and thought, "Great some other random fact that seems to be against me,"

What if the mafia targeted Chair? What if the mafia targeted to kill their own member? Really? What are you on about?

The mafia is relentless to try to get me lynched or townies are just stupid. It's like you have a desire to kill me that you're starting to see things. Nintendohnut claiming I deleted a post is just one example.

What if last night, the mafia actually targetted Chair, and not ReZ?

What are you talking about? This makes no sense. The write-up clearly states that "a friendly gentleman" killed whom he thought to be ReZ. Instead, he hit chairdriver, whom I assume disguised himself as ReZ to make investigators who would likely target ReZ come up with an evil result. It's rather obvious, I'd say. In fact, I trust ReZ completely for this very reason.

It's like you have a desire to kill me that you're starting to see things. Nintendohnut claiming I deleted a post is just one example.

To be fair, though, you have to admit you're quite the aggressive and fairly provocative player. Your behaviour even has insulting tendencies from time to time. While it may not be fair, such a behaviour will attract negative attention. Remember that you yourself was pretty relentless in trying to get ReZ lynched.

What the hell is wrong with me. Ignore that stuff about chair, for some reason I totally had it in my head that he was a vigilante killer.

Are you saying The Peeps is the one that lied? How do you know they lied anyway/what was it about? You might as well reveal it now.

(Diageo has now got a few people that can confirm parts of his stories.....not really sure we should be lynching him)

I am saying that I was saying that. I'm not going to fully come forward with my power, I reckon it's fairly easy to deduce if you go through the few pages when I posted that. There's still something about Diageo which disturbs me though(how you possibly tied any of my chair related mistake to yourself Diageo, I am at a loss), but that is that if he and/or Peeps are mafia, it's handy for Peeps to have been protecting him/redirecting people away from him, and only come forward about it now. It could also be the case that Peeps has a totally different power, and Diageo IS immune to night powers through some wicked ways, and this puts Diageo in an innocent light, and gives Peeps an excuse as having a power that isn't his actual one. I still want to hear exactly how Peeps used his power last night.

Is that old role info? Eep.

We were partners and could share our information. We discussed our targets before sending them so I knew this information before I died in my first role.

Incorrect. I have stated already quite a few pages back that I knew someone lied, and I have expressed suspicion of you.

What's incorrect? This comment is so generic and doesn't actually say anything about anyone.

Diageo IS suspicious for the fact he was not targettable, and it's handy for Peeps to come forward now and lead us to a split vote which will lead to no lynch. For that reason, against my better judgement somewhat, I will Vote: Diageo.

I'm a redirector and I've said that I targeted Diageo. So what you're saying here is you think I lied about my role and my target, otherwise there's no way you could come to the conclusion that Diageo is still suspicious for not being targeted. Zell even said he was bribed to go after Diageo but ended up in Ellmeister's room which confirms it, or is he lying too?

You seem to like completely ignoring my posts then because I already said that last night I switched Diageo and Ellmeister. Anyone targeting one would target the other instead. I picked Ellmeister because of my own suspicions that he may be mafia (the mafia wouldn't negatively target themselves so I could assume Diageo to be relatively safe).

If we weren't already in this split vote situation I'd be voting for you.

What's incorrect? This comment is so generic and doesn't actually say anything about anyone.

What is incorrect that nobody noticed. I'll go back and find my posts referencing you, and the post where I said I knew someone lied.

I'm a redirector and I've said that I targeted Diageo. So what you're saying here is you think I lied about my role and my target, otherwise there's no way you could come to the conclusion that Diageo is still suspicious for not being targeted. Zell even said he was bribed to go after Diageo but ended up in Ellmeister's room which confirms it, or is he lying too?

You seem to like completely ignoring my posts then because I already said that last night I switched Diageo and Ellmeister. Anyone targeting one would target the other instead. I picked Ellmeister because of my own suspicions that he may be mafia (the mafia wouldn't negatively target themselves so I could assume Diageo to be relatively safe).

If we weren't already in this split vote situation I'd be voting for you.

Did Ell not target Diageo last night though? So does this mean he targetted himself? I am so confused. I didn't mean to ignore your posts, but I didn't recall seeing you say you switched Ell with Diageo, just that you targetted Diageo. Does it work in a way of swapping them both, in the sense of who targets A gets B, and who targets B gets A, or whoever targets A gets B and whoever targets B gets B also? If it is the former(which I get from your post), then I'm curious as to what Ell got in his PM from his power.