N-Europe

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

ReZourceman

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you not just de-extend it to now?

And travel through time? I do not have these kinds of powers.

---------------

The night continued to be eerily orange, reflecting on the glistening shores and oasis' it created a creepy glow, which was apt for Halloween night and the horrible things that were about to happen.

A yellow, black and red Pokemon pulled its needle arms out of the pumpkin it was carving, and had decided to follow someone. It found a small brown, beige, red and yellow Pokemon who had just set out for the night himself, after hanging a novelty spider on his front door.

Elsewhere a small Pokemon was creating ice sculptures of witches in its garden. It waddled away to throw up an impressive ice barrier in front of a relaxed Pokemon.

No time for such festivities, the black, blue and yellow Pokemon snapped out of his meditation. It had finally sensed the energy of the Pokemon that had...so far...eluded its grasp. It leapt up at lightning speed, no care for damaging the hand woven thatching of its hut, and shot towards the sky...

A purple, pink and yellow Pokemon was shining greatly, as it happily bobbed for apples.

Meanwhile a Pokemon was not surprised at the events of the night. KNOCK KNOCK. It had almost been expecting it...but it wasn't Trick or Treaters.... The Pokemon nodded at its new allies.

SQUIRT!

Once again the tiny black Pokemon shot out, swimming up shore. Its target was not far away at all. But the yellow, black and red Pokemon had a very special defence. It saw a black dot in the sky, zooming towards it and it instantly increased its speed and threw up illusions of itself. Double Team was used! Confused, the black Pokemon shut its eyes and guessed....

It hit the floor and glanced behind. The projections gradually poofed into thin air, and the real Beedrill flew backwards from the force of the succesful hit. He splashed into the stream, a pool of blood appearing around the water surrounding him. The black Pokemon was about to jump back into the stream to return to its allies with this "trophey", when it felt something above it, and it glanced up.

FfffrrrzzzzzzttttBOOOOM. A dark red sphere of energy hit the tiny Pokemon bang on. It tried to crawl to the stream but a large paw smashed down pinning it to the floor. The ruthless Pokemon saw no mercy and smashed its head into the tiny Pokemon with an almighty explosion of power...its life was ended and it gasped for its last breaths....

15.png

Chairdriver is dead. He was Beedrill, powerful tracker. His body has been moved too far by the current to be sure of his alignment.

....the wounded murderer took his last breath. The ruthless Pokemon watched until his body deflated, then leapt into the sky and returned home.

370.png

Aqui1a is dead. He was Luvdisc, redirector for the mafia.

As this all panned out, the Poke-hood Watch programme founded by a travelling team of Hoot-hoot were knocking on peoples doors checking everything was okay. They reached the house of Shiny Pichu but didn't hear a response. They broke down the door, and were sad to see Pichu on the floor, several toffe-apple sticks lying around him, and discarded foil wrappers of sweeties. Pichu had eaten himself to death with his Trick or Treat haul.

172d.png

dan-likes-trees died of chocolate causes. He was Shiny Pichu, traitor to the town.

Players 11 - Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Rummy, The Peeps.

Majority is 6

DAY SIX

Day Phase ends at 8:30PM on 2nd November

Edited by ReZourceman

I'm sure she'll be fine with it. :p

I'm fine with it.

6608_231440580243_690580243_8316768_1841683_n.jpg

---

I'd rather not roleclaim at the moment. Just potentially ruins the bag that will spill open please us all eventually, but not yet. Let's just say you'll (the town) be pleased with the contents.

Yes. From when I left school in 2009, we (the leavers) play a match of "Hailes", a game extinct outside of our school. :p It's a football-like game, only you use "clackens" (giant flat wooden spoons) to hit the ball.

There's a reason it's extinct.

Anyway, we all dress up ridiculously. I went as a typical private school girl/a ridiculous-looking girl in the year below me. Borrowed my sisters clothes, fake tan/foundation and a juicy couture handbag etc. Strangely the wig is my own however... *looks away*

6374_113414748014_515143014_2376251_2835301_n.jpg

BONUS *that's Chair on the left, as Sinead O Connor, looooool!*

6374_113414848014_515143014_2376265_4626072_n.jpg

If Ganepark comes into the thread he'll recognise his alma mater.

Anyone want to pick someone less active than usual and pressure?

Vote: Sméagol for this reason. Only one write-up analysis :(

2. And thanks.

vote: heroicjanitor.

(I may have been slacking a bit with the breakdowns, as I couldn't see the rainbow through all the colours (no.. wait.). I'm not sure if I can really add to the write-ups except for saying, "well, this seems to be a Pokémon, and this one appeared earlier..". Furthermore, I may have not found a paying job yet, but I do have a cool volunteer job since a few weeks, which I'm also enjoying the perks of (brand new arthouse cinema). I'll make a "proper" post again tomorrow, as I intended to just have a quick look online today)

I kept saying about Aqui1la but no-one would listen....

No you didn't

So it is between Aqu1la or Chair?

Yet no-one has any info?

Is this where we should vote one person off to see if another is good/evil?

But which one is worth voting for? Chair may just as easy be another mafia, yet his detective ideas of how aquila was not helpful yesterday seem also to be on the money.

I'M CONFUSED.

I have nothing of value to add myself. This part of the write-up intrigues me though:

Meanwhile a Pokemon was not surprised at the events of the night. KNOCK KNOCK. It had almost been expecting it...but it wasn't Trick or Treaters.... The Pokemon nodded at its new allies.

Is this someone being recruited into the mafia or some kind of new alliance?

If we assume Danny was mafia, that makes 3 of them dead (Dannyboy, Tales, Aqui1a) with probably 2 left... but if this is someone joining the mafia then there may still be 3 to deal with and someone who we assumed was good may now be evil. TRUST NO ONE!