N-Europe

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

ReZourceman

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The night was packed with action as suspicions were becoming apparent in all areas of the island.

A white and black Pokemon glowed intensely, concentrating on an evil Pokemon.

A small green, grey and red Pokemon scurried along but was pushed on its back by a nimble Pokemon. A brown, beige, red and yellow Pokemon fled the scene rapidly, BOOOFFF it ran straight into an ice wall. It shook its head and leapt back into its getaway. The other Pokemon, still on its back rolled over and shaked its head in a similar fashion...BAMMMM it was hit from a psychic attack, and found itself on its back again.

A black, pink and blue Pokemon had its target in sight, but before it could do anything, it was stung repeatedly by a yellow, black and red Pokemon, leaving it wounded and unable to carry on.

SQUIRT!

There were other occurrences elsewhere.

A black, blue and yellow Pokemon opened its eyes. Focused. It clenched its fists and sprinted out of its settling....

A purple, pink and yellow Pokemon concentrated. It grew shinier and had an image intently in its head.

Elsewhere a purple, pink and cream Pokemon rest its weary wings.

....The fast Pokemon hit the ground. It had reached its intended location and all it had to do was wait.....

Nearby a black Pokemon zoomed past, it had a long journey ahead of it. It was so fast however that it made it in a matter of minutes. It flew into the air, using its aero dynamic shape, aimed at the ground where a confused pink and white Pokemon squinted as it looked upwards. The black Pokemon shot at the target but it bounced off of its plump belly.

...The fast Pokemon had finished its wait as it had found its target. It jumped into the water and rose out, fist first. An almighty uppercut had been served.

LanturnNormalSprite.gif

Tales is dead. He was Lanturn, with his bright beacon he could burn messages into the retinas of opposing Pokemon. Vote forcer for the Mafia.

Players 15 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, Rummy, The Peeps.

Majority is 8

Day Phase ends at 10:00AM on 28th October

Edited by ReZourceman

---

I'll fill you in. I knew Dannyboy was mafia, but wasn't allowed to tell people, or vote for him. Hence why I didn't push Aqui1a yesterday, because it was more essentially Dannyboy was lynched.

I found Aqui1a targeted Jonnas on the night he died. I told Dannyboy, and he response was basically "We can deal with that later, I want to investigate MadDog". Hence why I trust MadDog, and by extension Diageo, and I'm pretty certain Aqui1a is mafia.

Well, I meant the write-up itself. Read it properly, and try to make somehting out of it like I do usual.

I wasn't talking specifically to you, I was just saying "I'll fill you in" as a phrase to open my explanation.

But now you mention it. Dannyboy said the exact same thing about you.. I don't know what to make of that.

Well its not exactly a novel idea to come up with, especially given the game name.

The fact Tales didn't vote for him, even after I suggested he should says so much.

Chairdriver, either your information is wrong, or you're a mafia and you are trying to divert attention to me. You've made yourself out to be very suspicious, for voting for me (who is a townie, but only I can vouch for that), and for associating yourself with suspicious characters in previous posts.

Therefore, as I'm quite confident you're mafia (or at the very least a misguided townie who's trying to off me), I Vote: Chairdriver

I don't have the power to investigate. But I got a message saying that Tales is town.

This may be a longshot...but I suspect that the info may be slightly incorrect.

I'd like to hear from Dyson, but for now I'll go with the popular option and Vote: Aquil1a.

Tales could send messages so it's likely that was his last.

I'll wait for Dyson to tell us who he targeted before voting I think.

I'm not certain dannyboy was mafia so I may have missed the actual proof you must have Chair. Are you able to explain how you know Danny was evil and why you couldn't vote for him but you were able to vote for others?

And Cube, two votes is hardly the popular option...

And Cube, two votes is hardly the popular option...

It's 100% of all votes. And it's logical that when we get Dyson's info, we'll still vote for Aquil1a.

I like that I was right about Dannyboy and his parter (in that one was evil). However, I was thinking that his parter was the evil one, so I was wrong there.

Why does the write-up specifically refer to someone as evil. That doesn't sound right.

I think as Dyson targeted Tales (I assume that's what he means by "I voted for Tales"), and Tales died, it was perfectly fine to mention that he targeted an evil Pokémon.

Ah yes I understand.

Another question though, why would Rez cover up Dannyboy's alignment, if it was all an elaborate like by Dannyboy as a mafia member.

Although Rez could be covering up the alignment on all lynches.

Also, I don't understand how tales died, did the Black Pokemon's power bounce off the pink pokemon?

The pink, purple and cream pokemon has wings, and so can't be Lileep. Therefore the pink, purple and yellow pokemon is Lileep. And so MadDog did not appear in the write-up of day 1. Was very reflective on day two. And is concentrating today.

So ReZ wrote into Danny's role that he couldn't reveal information, yet didn't get a modkilling for doing so/revealing that he would? I knew what Danny was trying to say for some obvious reasons, yet he did not die immediately after/before his reveal. I'd say it's beyond the rules, but the rules also state to trust no one, and that could include ReZ, but that's really rather dodgy if it's true. Of course in the current position, it's nothing that can be settled until the game is over. I'd like to just say, I hope the GM isn't bending things to his own wills and ways as the game goes by, as I do not think that a very fair way to play or run a game.

Anyhow, with that out of the way, and despite my disagreement with it, I do not have all the facts and hope this has been moderated fairly, as such, I shall take the information provided by Dannyboy and Vote:chairdriver.

Anyhow, with that out of the way, and despite my disagreement with it, I do not have all the facts and hope this has been moderated fairly, as such, I shall take the information provided by Dannyboy and Vote:chairdriver.

Except that Dannyboy was blatantly mafia. Read back his posts yesterday.

He didn't begin to entertain the thought Aqui1a might be mafia, but was overly pushy about MadDog being mafia.

---

Things would make a lot of sense if both Danny and I were both told that the other was mafia, but weren't allowed to say.

That would explain why he was accusing MadDog, because he thought I was defending him, and that he was defending Aqui1a because I was accusing him.