N-Europe

Pokémafia 7 : Trust No One

ReZourceman

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right so I had a little think about this and there may be another reason why everyone's information is so confused. I have no evidence, it's just an idea but I figured I might as well put it out there to see if it's a stupid theory.

What if the mafia have a killer and a force-targeter? They could have targeted maddog to make him target zell, and then killed zell. That way, anyone investigating maddog would assume he was guilty (like right now). It may also explain why dannyboy's power didn't work as maddog claims his power is to make people who target him instead target someone he decides on. As he didn't actually decide on anyone himself tonight dannyboy could target him.

Does that make any sense? I'm not sure whether it does or not, and I'm a little confused about Maddog's power and what it does. Like I said, it's just a theory. Maddog may be lying and I could just be setting myself up by suggesting he's telling the truth, but I got thinking about ways that all of the information we have could be getting confused and this is what I came up with. Please point it out if I have made a huge error in my theory as I'm not 100% sure about it myself.

Finally: Dannyboy, you have an ally? Why do you have an ally if you are good? And, more importantly, why should we trust you with this new info?

Finally: Dannyboy, you have an ally? Why do you have an ally if you are good? And, more importantly, why should we trust you with this new info?

You do realise we've often seen good partnerships before, right? Especially in the Pokémafias. And why do you suddenly doubt this piece of info when you're eager to try to fit all the other pieces of info together?

I don't it specifically. I doubt all the info, as I don't trust anyone. However, the fact that you apparently didn't want to come forward with the info that you were in a partnership and then did for literally no reason (what does it add to our knowledge? There was literally no reason to reveal it) puzzles me. I would ask for your accomplice to come forward to confirm this but I doubt they will.

Vote Dyson - 1 - Chairdriver

Vote MadDog - 6 - Dannyboy-the-Dane, Paj Meen Ah, Cube, MoogleViper, Jonnas, Dyson.

Vote No Lynch - 1 - Aqui1a

Majority is 10.

Players 18 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, MoogleViper, Rummy.

I know that I've made a role for a game on another forum involving message sending, and that the person can't communicate otherwise in the game (like on the thread).

But I'm not sure about Dyson's explanation.

I think it's unlikely we have such a character here though. I don't question you got a message, it's that simply I don't trust the message. Anyway.. It seems it's old news at this point.. I've had a quick look around (didn't plan on getting online tonight actually, I want to go to bed! :p).

I didn't go through everything thoroughly, I will tomorrow, but I trust a claimed tracker more than some vague message. So vote: MadDog.

Yeah. To bed.

Vote Dyson - 1 - Chairdriver

Vote MadDog - 8 - Dannyboy-the-Dane, Paj Meen Ah, Cube, MoogleViper, Jonnas, Dyson, Sméagol, Ellmeister.

Vote No Lynch - 1 - Aqui1a

Majority of 10 was not reached.

Players 18 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, Jonnas, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, MoogleViper, Rummy.

NIGHT 2

Night Phase ends at 10:00AM GMT on 24th October

Get your PM's in!

The night was particularly hot, and once again it wasn't pitch black. A twilightish glow of orange filled the town with a sinister atmosphere.

A small green, grey and red Pokemon scurried about the wing span of a sleeping Pokemon.

A white and black Pokemon began to intensely glow, once again. It had its target in sight....although its target seemed to be blurry...it mattered not however as it was struck as a small Pokemon hurried away, darting across the sand, leaving the glowing Pokemon lying on the floor. At a distance a small green Pokemon was completely still. Its ally hopped off in search of a tiny red Pokemon.

An intensely bright message was written by a blue and yellow Pokemon.

A talented athletic dude grabbed its favourite possession and casually strolled towards a Pokemon. As it got closer it appeared to involuntarily change direction. Instead it stood guard over a different Pokemon. But it appeared to be too late. The second target kneeled cowered over on the floor as a yellow and red Pokemon scampered away, up a tree.

SQUIRT!

A purple, pink and yellow Pokemon was particularly reflective this night.

A black Pokemon used its impressive speed and darted like a speeding arrow. The point shaped end of its face made for a rather efficient blade. Gulpin was punctured and it bled out under the sacred tree of Coconutticus.

Strangely an attempted ice barrier was noticed fairly nearby at the end of the night, but it looked half finished. The sun fully rose, and the town awoke to horrible but strangely iconic sight.

316.png

Jonnas is dead. He was Gulpin, the towns investigator.

DAY 3

Day Phase ends at 10:15PM GMT on 25th October

Players 17 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, MoogleViper, Rummy.

Majority is 9

Edited by ReZourceman

Nintendohnut, what did you do last night?

I didn't actually do anything last night, why do you ask?

In terms of the maddog thing, I would expect someone will have targeted him last night to check him out. They need to come forward to sort out once and for all what happened.

And Dannyboy, you randomly claimed yesterday you were part of a partnership. Care to give any more details on that? I'm not accusing you of anything, but you said this at the time:

Yes, I am one of the two allies. I am not forced to say anything, I had just hoped it wouldn't be necessary to reveal.

As far as I could tell, at the time it wasn't necessary for you to reveal. It didn't really add anything to the discussion, and I was just a little confused as to why you admitted it? Again, I'm not accusing you, and I'm not saying we shouldn't vote for Maddog either, but I would like that answered.

As I say, hopefully someone will have targeted Maddog last night and cleared up who's information was correct.

how'd you get on Dyson, your power any more explained? From the write-up it doesn't seem to have worked again, could it have been because of the "small green" pokemon that is inexplicably in the same paragraph.. scared off the target?

Someone with some information on the "tiny red pokemon" they went in search of.

Blue and yellow writing a message... did this get to anyone?

Random Squirt again.. same as the leek in teh last one.. night have to look up what that was all about.

------------------------------

MadDog... after all the confusion last day phase have you got anything else to add?

how'd you get on Dyson, your power any more explained? From the write-up it doesn't seem to have worked again, could it have been because of the "small green" pokemon that is inexplicably in the same paragraph.. scared off the target?

Judging from the writeup somebody did something to Dyson that left him on the floor, roleblock or silencing? We'll know if he doesn't post today...

Does the mention of the green pokemon following mean he witnessed it? Also the red is mentioned as its ally, wanna shed some more light on your partnership thing, Danny?

I rather not reveal that right now. But I am not an investigator.

Rather not or can not? Interesting none the less, and something to bear in mind for now, so maybe I won't vote for MadDog yet, but I haven't really got anyone else to be suspicious of.

The night was particularly hot, and once again it wasn't pitch black. A twilightish glow of orange filled the town with a sinister atmosphere.

A small green, grey and red Pokemon scurried about the wing span of a sleeping Pokemon.

A white and black Pokemon began to intensely glow, once again. It had its target in sight....although its target seemed to be blurry...it mattered not however as it was struck as a small Pokemon hurried away, darting across the sand, leaving the glowing Pokemon lying on the floor. At a distance a small green Pokemon was completely still. Its ally hopped off in search of a tiny red Pokemon.

An intensely bright message was written by a blue and yellow Pokemon.

A talented athletic dude grabbed its favourite possession and casually strolled towards a Pokemon. As it got closer it appeared to involuntarily change direction. Instead it stood guard over a different Pokemon. But it appeared to be too late. The second target kneeled cowered over on the floor as a yellow and red Pokemon scampered away, up a tree.

SQUIRT!

A purple, pink and yellow Pokemon was particularly reflective this night.

A black Pokemon used its impressive speed and darted like a speeding arrow. The point shaped end of its face made for a rather efficient blade. Gulpin was punctured and it bled out under the sacred tree of Coconutticus.

Strangely an attempted ice barrier was noticed fairly nearby at the end of the night, but it looked half finished. The sun fully rose, and the town awoke to horrible but strangely iconic sight.

316.png

Jonnas is dead. He was Gulpin, the towns investigator.

DAY 3

Day Phase ends at 10:15PM GMT on 25th October

Players 17 - Dyson, Sméagol, Cube, Nintendohnut, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, MadDog, Paj Meen Ah, Chairdriver, Ellmeister, Diageo, heroicjanitor, Marcamillian, Aqui1a, dan-likes-trees, MoogleViper, Rummy.

Majority is 9

I believe it is "knelt", not "kneeled" and "town's", not "towns". Also the "the" makes it seem like the town only has one investigator. Is this true?