NEurope
Goafer

Forum User Photos

Haha, a lecturer I used to have wore slippers to class :) I want to try that too! Weatherproof slippers needed!

My friend wears navy blue slippers. It took ages for anyone to notice. He's also ridiculously laid back, so it works rather well.

Trainers are shoes.

Specifically, I despise wearing long thin shoes (including Converse etc, although I do like how Converse look on other people). I always feel like a clown. I have wide feet.

I actually think the combination looks nice, and for some reason I'm digging the different and brightly coloured shoelaces. :heh:

Also, regarding the "idiot/dick" comment, it's one of those situations where the rather rough humour on here misses and comes off as plain rude.

I actually think the combination looks nice, and for some reason I'm digging the different and brightly coloured shoelaces. :heh:

Also, regarding the "idiot/dick" comment, it's one of those situations where the rather rough humour on here misses and comes off as plain rude.

My comment on people being a bit dickish and going too far was because Retro had kind of carried it on with a comment he made but I assume he realised how it came across and edited it.

Trainers are shoes.

Nah, for me there are certain grades of footwear.

Trainers

Shoes - The smart stuff you wear for the office etc. and those things women wear to hurt themselves with the insanely pointless high heels.

Boots - Means both the thick soled heavy duty shoes builders wear and ladies' boots

Slippers

Loose strapped - sandals, flip flops

I'm sure there's more.

My comment on people being a bit dickish and going too far was because Retro had kind of carried it on with a comment he made but I assume he realised how it came across and edited it.

Obviously Goafer still felt hit by Moogle's original comment. I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say with it, I just felt like pointing out that it's a thing that's happened before (I know from personal experience), and we should be aware of it. I love the humour on here, but once in a while we need to be careful how we use it. It has a tendency to come off as rude from time to time.

Obviously Goafer still felt hit by Moogle's original comment. I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say with it, I just felt like pointing out that it's a thing that's happened before (I know from personal experience), and we should be aware of it. I love the humour on here, but once in a while we need to be careful how we use it. It has a tendency to come off as rude from time to time.

Sorry yeah I wasnt disagreeing with you, just explaining my own comment really. I myself had read Moogles original post as going too far as well.

For the record, I wasn't massively offended. Just thought there was a better way of writing it.

I did wonder what Happenstance's comment was referring to. I didn't see Retro's original message so it seemed strange!

Either way, all is good now/no hard feelings etc.

I like the statement pink laces....

*hides*

in all seriousness though, I really do like em. Everyone's different, and goafer is one of those people that likes to make a statement with his clothes/fashion, which he's definitely doing!

I'm not entirely sure what statement I'm making, but thanks all the same!

This thread needs more pictures. Have one that makes me look a lot thinner than I actually am (with bonus Jimbob):

282193_2334141834426_1276218553_32888387_244805_n.jpg

I understand people classifying shoes under different categories but shoes...are shoes! Things you wear on your feet are shoes :p

Socks are shoes? :o

Also, I think this thread needs more pictures of Goafer.

A sexy day at the M&M store, where every item needed twelve shelves each.

Well, how else would you fill 3 floors with that crap?

Every time I walk past that shop all I see is a massive waste of prime real estate.

Also, I think this thread needs more pictures of Goafer.

I call this one "morning wood Goafer"

284494_10150310473355067_586010066_9674351_2680286_n.jpg

That's right ladies (and select men if you can get me substantially drunk and look good in a dress), you could wake up next to this red hot slab of man.

Edited by Goafer
Automerged Doublepost

Well, that's it. May as well close this thread now. No one's going to be able to top that.

I can't find anything in my stash that could beat that snap either. And i've looked through them all.

I had you down as like 22 or something. You've not aged well for a 22 year old sorry :p

Nice effort on the mo' though.

He's 21. . .

Thanks for Tache compliments but at 41 years old I think I'm looking ok!

Goafer - stick with the trainers. :D

Although I don't really want to comment on your last photo..

Shocking behaviour..

Goafer - stick with the trainers. :D

Shocking behaviour..

You of all people should be the least shocked by that sort of behaviour from Goafer! :p

Shocking behaviour..

What makes it worse is that I'm fairly certain it was Jimbob who took that photo.

I can't be expected to keep track of all the NE members I've woken up next to.

111206-234157.jpg

Socks with bats on them are cooler than trainers. (jk)

Also in dire need of a haircut. Any style suggestions?