NEurope
nightwolf

good stuff thread.

*cough* Least you have a job, eh Jimbob? :laughing:

True, but i wouldn't mind a few customers with a brain-cell. Gets tedious telling people the same thing over and over.

So basically, I've been mildly itching to write/develop a new comic book project for a while and today I came up with what I think is potentially a really great idea/concept. Just need to "think on it" and see what happens.

True, but i wouldn't mind a few customers with a brain-cell. Gets tedious telling people the same thing over and over.

But if they had a brain cell like you suggest they are lacking then they might not have the need to phone up thus putting you out of a job! :p

But if they had a brain cell like you suggest they are lacking then they might not have the need to phone up thus putting you out of a job! :p

This is indeed true. I just wish the ones that don't read anything and assume to call up once they recieve a letter, would have a brain cell and discover this reading ability which is all the rage these days.

Sometimes, you don't actually need to call up. Because we tell ya not to via the letters we send, which no-one reads.

GORILLA HUNTING!!!!!

Found 25 of 60, had a very long day and large trip of Bristol and the South West (a few were scattered around in random places out of Bristol City)

A Few of my favourite's below (Small pictures though)

Surfer - photomrh.jpg

Brunel - photo1zr.jpg

Bristol Rugby - photo2jm.jpg

Blackbeard - photo3ne.jpg

Spiderman - photo4en.jpg

to top if off went to the Night Glow at the Bristol Balloon Fiesta :)

photo5sks.jpg

A Good weekend was had :)

Just got a £20 voucher for RedBubble for winning a challenge. Pro.

voted the most popular entry in this challenge with 7 votes

For a pr0 image like that you deserved more than 7 votes. But a win is a win!

voted the most popular entry in this challenge with 7 votes

For a pr0 image like that you deserved more than 7 votes. But a win is a win!

It's quite a small group, so there aren't many people to vote.

But yeah, a win is a win.

GORILLA HUNTING!!!!!

Found 25 of 60, had a very long day and large trip of Bristol and the South West (a few were scattered around in random places out of Bristol City)

A Few of my favourite's below (Small pictures though)

Surfer - photomrh.jpg

Brunel - photo1zr.jpg

Bristol Rugby - photo2jm.jpg

Blackbeard - photo3ne.jpg

Spiderman - photo4en.jpg

to top if off went to the Night Glow at the Bristol Balloon Fiesta :)

photo5sks.jpg

A Good weekend was had :)

Why the same position for all the photos?

Brad Pitt's new film, World War Z, about a zombie apocalypse is being filmed in Glasgow at the moment which is pretty cool as they're turning George Square (right in the centre of the city) and the surrounding areas into down-town Philadelphia. I walked past today and saw loads of yellow cabs lined up on the street, American style street signs. Apparently they're using 1200 extras for one of the scenes which will be one of the most vital in the film.

Pretty cool that it's right down the road from me.

More piccys here courtesy of the BBC.

yeah they're using one of my friend's workplaces for some scenes as well, it's pretty cool :)

Brad Pitt's new film, World War Z, about a zombie apocalypse is being filmed in Glasgow at the moment which is pretty cool as they're turning George Square (right in the centre of the city) and the surrounding areas into down-town Philadelphia. I walked past today and saw loads of yellow cabs lined up on the street, American style street signs. Apparently they're using 1200 extras for one of the scenes which will be one of the most vital in the film.

As in World war z the book?! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

yup, although having been to Philly I can't see the resemblance :)

I saw Russell Tovey earlier today. He's less...fat than I thought he'd be. Actually quite tall, too.

As in World war z the book?! :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

Why the same position for all the photos?

Want to do one of those sped up gif type things.

Going out next weekend to find a few more.

I saw Russell Tovey earlier today. He's less...fat than I thought he'd be. Actually quite tall, too.

It's Groundhog day!

I was thinking more Invasion of the Body Snatchers.