N-Europe

In God We Rust: Game Thread

jayseven

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a quick look through the thread. I've noticed that someone has done absolutely nothing except try to get a No Lynch when we were trying to lynch Chairdriver (the first time).

Vote: Tellyn

Unless something better comes up.

Gmac said he investigated MadDog (I think in night 2) but instead ended up with Tellyn and found out that Tellyn was good.

Either he was trying to make himself look better (maybe hoping tellyn would appear and back him up?) or he was just trying to make a fellow mafioso look innocent.

I'm willing to believe the latter for now vote: Tellyn

While I am happy to vote for tellyn to move the game along, I am not really wanting to make it majority-1. I know then that someone would just come in and go 'oh everyone's voting I don't need to read this vote tellyn' etc. and he'd be lynched without a chance to explain. Therefore, while I will 'register my interest' in lynching tellyn :D I won't vote until we hear a little from him.

Also: Who was it with the double vote? Was that explained?

The only other thing I would be concerned about is that the mafia are super close to majority and have talked about today and said 'if a few of us vote for tellyn on a little evidence under the premise of moving the game forward we will nearly have majority' or something. The mafia (incl me) did that in the last pokemafia and it worked.

Therefore, if tellyn turns out good it will be very important to look at who voted/started the chain of voting. If not, well I'll probably look a little bit evil for not voting immediately, but as I say I don't want him to be lynched for no reason.

Tellyn is good, he is my partner.

We know that Diageo wanted to be mafia, and heroicjanitor wanted to be paired with Diageo. They have both voted for Tellyn, who i guarantee is good.

Vote: Diageo

If he's mafia, we know heroicjanitor is too.

If he's good, we lose one good. Worth the risk imo.

Yeah I don't give a shit about that stuff.

Plus it makes me realise I've made a mistake! LOL!

May as well cut out the middle man;

Sorry Peeps - Diageo's a HUMAN, MON, like.

Dude, we already had the Trust No One mafia. :p

After a quick look through the thread. I've noticed that someone has done absolutely nothing except try to get a No Lynch when we were trying to lynch Chairdriver (the first time).

Vote: Tellyn

Unless something better comes up.

We know that Diageo wanted to be mafia, and heroicjanitor wanted to be paired with Diageo. They have both voted for Tellyn, who i guarantee is good.

Can you explain why I've tried targeting Tellyn on two separate occasions and failed?

Maybe he should answer for himself.

Vote : Tellyn

How do we all know this? Sounds like bullshit to me.

I can't be Probot anyway, Jayseven confirmed me human. You are clearly lying.

Yes, i did. But why would the mod say something like that? Has he given up completely on this game? If so i don't know why i'm being arsed.

Because the Peeps was accusing me of being a robot because Jayseven was mistaken, just go back one page and you will see.

Viktor did so little and I haven't even heard anything else about him, I forgot he even existed.