NEurope
Ashley

What Have You Bought?

Season 7. Since season 8 is starting tonight, that'll be resting in the recording box until I catch up.

It is?? I mean.. it did?? Awesomeness.

The episode where they're dropped off in the centre of London has never been beaten, though.

Edit: it starts on the 13th, not sure where you heard that!

Edited by Shorty

I feel a Mini Meat* coming on.

*Also my pet name for an erection.

If only there were more members living in the vicinity of Wales, i know of 1 maybe 2 who do. Then there could be a mini meat in Wales (or around the area).

Anyway, recent purchases

Mr.-Poppers-Penguins-bluray.jpg

51qKCLZCB1L._SX500_.jpg

bat-for-lashes-fur-and-gold.jpg

F3BFC1916746DFCE69562D1E36F571.jpg

Albums total = £10 (download)

DVD/Bluray total = £22

If only there were more members living in the vicinity of Wales, i know of 1 maybe 2 who do. Then there could be a mini meat in Wales (or around the area).

N-Europe Prestatyn Meet-Up!

Sounds interesting

Anyway, addition purchase

nintendo-3DS.jpg

With Mario Kart 7

Edited by Jimbob

my brother recently offered me free tickets to the SFX weekend event in prestatyn. I turned it down as accommodation wasn't included.

Also Jimbob there are quite a few knee members in Wales. Unfortunately Wales has shit roads/transport so a mini meat isn't particularly feasible.

Good man!

3DS love = Win

The only issue i have with the 3DS is that i can only play online with it in certain areas of my house, as the "G" range isn't great. If only the 3DS had "N", then i'd have no issues. I suppose sitting downstairs isn't going to hurt playing you guys online, it is portable after all

my brother recently offered me free tickets to the SFX weekend event in prestatyn. I turned it down as accommodation wasn't included.

Also Jimbob there are quite a few knee members in Wales. Unfortunately Wales has shit roads/transport so a mini meat isn't particularly feasible.

The South has good enough transport, it's the Northern members who suffer with cruddy transportation. If it is feasable between the Welsh members, i'm sure a mini-meat could be on the cards. I know we were on about one last year, which didn't really get off the ground to be fair.

The South has good enough transport, it's the Northern members who suffer with cruddy transportation.

By the north you mean anything north of the M4?

And yeah I'd definitey be up for a Wales meet, provided it coincides with me being in Aber.

By the north you mean anything north of the M4?

And yeah I'd definitey be up for a Wales meet, provided it coincides with me being in Aber.

Road transport North of the M4 is tricky, compared to getting North via rail.

As for a Welsh meet, i'm up for it. Just as long as it is in a place people can easily get to. As i don't drive at the moment, it would be a train for me.

Just got a load of new clothes...a new hoody, some new chinos (greyish and beige...been looking for some dark red ones, but nowhere has it in my size and the ones on the site turned out to be closer to grey then the red in the picture) and some new shirts

68L07DMUS_thumb.jpg83C01DIND_thumb.jpg etc

Nice money spending binge for clothes due to Christmas :)

Superman t-shirt (Zara £20) I was stunned. Feels so official/interesting, feels like it references the phantom zone or something.

2247402250_1_1_3.jpg?timestamp=1323271211517

2 pairs of trousers (£20 each) and a Christmas jumper at £10.

So official yet... that's not Superman's design anymore :heh:

A year's hosting and name registration.

37 POUNDS.

Whatfor, praytell?

Need to start getting an online portfolio together in the next few months.

So official yet... that's not Superman's design anymore :heh:

Probably the most interesting aspect of Superman is his timelessness, the fact that he as a thing will outlive and will be bigger than any of his writers, his history and impact will always be greater than the sum of all his appearances in comics or films. To comment on "currentness" of Superman seems irrelevant or near-sighted, especially when its clear his current form is a temporary kooky deviance from what we actually expect and want. / read Grant Morrison.

I always forget Zara exists. I was going around every (real) male clothes shop yesterday and it wasn't there. Yet I remember going to the Bentalls one with Chair before.

I was frustrated and overheating at the time and wasn't in the mood to shop so maybe it was erased from my vision.

Zara do mens stuff!?

Yeah but it's just some tiny little section tucked away at the back.

It acts as a sort of pen to keep all the men in while their female counterparts spends hours browsing one rail.

I see. I guess it also depends on the size of the store. The fact I hadn't realised this before could be because they don't all have a mens section?