N-Europe

The Colour Mafia

Dannyboy-the-Dane

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I urge everyone to not vote for Paj. He gains a power (i.e. doesn't win instantly) when he finds this person. If he steps out of line then we can lynch him straight away.

Sorry but this just sounds mental to me. We can lynch him if he steps out of line? Stepping out of line meaning he kills one of us? What if he kills you Cube?

Sorry but this just sounds mental to me. We can lynch him if he steps out of line? Stepping out of line meaning he kills one of us? What if he kills you Cube?

I suppose this is a risk he's willing to take. Either that, or he's the one person Paj should be looking for.

Anyway, I stand by my vote for dan-likes-trees. Tellyn and Ellmeister may have not posted, but they're usually very active, they'll talk without us having to convince them. With dan, I just want to make sure he sees my question.

I suppose this is a risk he's willing to take. Either that, or he's the one person Paj should be looking for.

Anyway, I stand by my vote for dan-likes-trees. Tellyn and Ellmeister may have not posted, but they're usually very active, they'll talk without us having to convince them. With dan, I just want to make sure he sees my question.

He won't see your question if he's inactive.

I think Paj is a much better option.

Dan-likes-trees could be one of the colours with information and could have had a busy day. And then we lynch him because he is inactive and never get the information from him about who the Unidentified characters are. The risks with Dan-likes-trees are way lower than the ones with Pah Meen Ah(a real boy).

Rummy: I said it's suspicious because double votes are often mafia-related. It's likely that's not the case here, but it doesn't make it any less suspicious.

As for Paj, I'm not gonna vote for him. At the moment he can be a big help to town I think, if we get hunches about who is mafia. If he doesn't use his power, he's no threat to us or anyone so it's fine. And if he does mess up we can always lynch him later. So yeah, keeping my vote to no lynch right now, unless one of the persons who witnessed the murders comes out with information.

There it is again... IF he messes up.

If he messes up or if he steps out of line. That's one townie dead for no reason. I don't understand how you can imagine a scenario where paj does kill someone but you don't want to prevent it before it happens.

And yeah, it makes me suspicious. It seems like Eenuh and Cube don't feel there's anything to fear from this potential killer.

Tellyn, Ellmeister and Dan-likes-trees have not posted at all this day phase.

[..]

Yeah, I've noticed it now too. Tellyn has posted something this night. So he probably is silenced. I wonder if he is yellow, and the unindentified person has some passive ability to silence everyone who targets him or something.

Let's not forget the write-ups in this game (I know I haven't...), if you do anything, you're plastered up there for anyone to see. If I suddenly decided to kill someone despite telling everyone I wouldn't, you'd all see, and fair's fair, you should lynch me probably. (Unless it was a suspected mafia we agreed I should target)

There it is again... IF he messes up.

If he messes up or if he steps out of line. That's one townie dead for no reason. I don't understand how you can imagine a scenario where paj does kill someone but you don't want to prevent it before it happens.

And yeah, it makes me suspicious. It seems like Eenuh and Cube don't feel there's anything to fear from this potential killer.

I (and possibly Cube) probably don't fear Paj because we've seen roles like this one before. I think I even had a similar role myself once, where I could kill people but I wasn't mafia. And because of that role I know that Paj won't just randomly go kill people because the risk is too high.

If he does kill someone who is a townie, we can lynch him then (yes it sucks someone might die then but that's the game). At the moment it's more beneficial to us to keep him around than not. The mafia will probably try to kill him at some point, if not tonight, meaning the town won't loose a townie that night. Whereas if we lynch him now, the mafia won't have to get rid of him and will just off a townie.

Does no one want to know who this vague person Paj Meen Ah needs to find is? I think this is a very important piece of information.

Well he can't give you more information because he doesn't know who he is looking for himself. So feels a bit pointless to keep asking about it.

Rummy: I said it's suspicious because double votes are often mafia-related. It's likely that's not the case here, but it doesn't make it any less suspicious.

I hate doing the arguing of bringing in old mafias, but in two I've had a dobule vote, and the only time when it was mafia was when I had a choice(and would make it obvious if I used it). Danny also had a double vote in one case, and he too turned out innocent. So by that, it's far less mafia related, and I believe you were in all of those games, and so I wondered if you're trying to plant a small seed of suspicion on me early on. There's really nothing to point to double votes as suspicious or not, imo. Mine isn't, for the record.

I (and possibly Cube) probably don't fear Paj because we've seen roles like this one before. I think I even had a similar role myself once, where I could kill people but I wasn't mafia. And because of that role I know that Paj won't just randomly go kill people because the risk is too high.

See above point that you've seen double vote powers before, also.

I'm just suspicious because in most of the older games (don't think you were in those, but Dannyboy probably was), double votes were often a mafia trait. Which is why I'll always be a bit suspicious of it. Not saying you're on the top of my mafia list now or anything (that list is currently empty anyway).

TBF in most old mafia games, the town mayor had a double-vote, too, so really we can't do much but just analyse rummy's voting pattern to see if we can conclude one way or the other.

Shrug!

I'm not really bothered one way or the other with this. I think not lynching and allowing another night to occur will give us proportionately more information than the lynch, because I think it's clear from teh write-up that there are two mafias.

I'm neutral (sortof) with a weird role - I appear as good when investigated, and then mafia when dead. I have a unusual win condition - every second night I can target someone, if they're (I don't know if the classic rule of not quoting PM's is in play here, but assume the following is quoted) the person I'm looking for (vague...). And if they aren't, I kill them. :(

Unusual win condition means it is not the same as the town.

Dannyboy hardly gave you a PM saying, "You are looking for someone vague."