N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

FYI, Diageo's offered me jimbob's spot. So once he's confirmed this, I'll be able to tell you who I targetted last night :P

As much as I'd like to know... That isn't fair at all. There's a reason as to why dead people can't talk.

@ReZ: Yes, I am the armoured man. And that makes you the royal bastard who stabbed me while I was in the fog. That write-up makes it sound like you're on Wario's side, by the way. Vote: ReZ just in case. You're not off my hook yet.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon the information missing bits are something of snake's stealy doings, but then it makes me wonder...who is snake? I thought it was Tellyn, but now I think he could be kirby, though I also suppose he could(longshot) eat bits of information. Also, I'm doing a preliminary vote as I'm off out, and I still don't buy ReZ's ridiculous role; Vote:ReZ. I'll be back in the morning to read new info/change vote if neccessary.

So yeah, I've got nothing helpful to add. I agree that Peach looks like the killer, not sure about the whole telekinectic means Ness is possibly involved.

Guess we have to wait from people. Why is Yoshi evil? Maybe he just targetted Peah and therefore whoever is Yoshi may be helpful because they know who they targetted and they can come forward? If not, then we can assume he is evil?

No, Peach is probably town, Ness probably evil, they both got switched, which you can tell by their movesets (Ness trying to perform Peach's move (pulling out Toad) and Peach performing Ness's move with the bat).

So Peach actually targeted Snake/Tellyn, while Ness actually targeted Lucario/Jayseven. But since Jayseven targeted these two characters, they got switched, making Peach perform Ness' attack and making Ness perform Peach's attack. It's a bit confusing the way it's worded in the write-up, but Ness was supposed to be the actual killer, but because of the switch Peach actually performed the kill in his place. Or something like that.

A small yellow creature expelled an electric attack which bounced towards {information missing}. The shock missed however as a brown-haired princess teleported herself and {information missing} to safety. A confused boy ran to help {information missing} he tried to take out his companion but a bat appeared instead. He continued on but could not find {information missing}.

A female in a crown concetrated as she tried to use some sort of telekinectic ability. Failing this she took out a frying pan and ran towards her target, slamming it strongly in the face. The blue pokemon fell to the ground writhing in pain, but the female continued until its face was unrecognisable. Content with herself she fleed the scene, only to be grabbed by a red rubber-like structure and pulled into the bushes, an egg soon reappeared.

As much as I'd like to know... That isn't fair at all. There's a reason as to why dead people can't talk.

@ReZ: Yes, I am the armoured man. And that makes you the royal bastard who stabbed me while I was in the fog. That write-up makes it sound like you're on Wario's side, by the way. Vote: ReZ just in case. You're not off my hook yet.

Who is the armoured man?

FYI, Diageo's offered me jimbob's spot. So once he's confirmed this, I'll be able to tell you who I targetted last night :P

Yeah, thats cheating brah.

How does it make me sound evil? Wario is evil, because if he wasn't;

- Why has no one come forward as him yet?

- His farts make people appear evil....we think.

Me coming out as un-night killable has made it so the mafia can only kill me in the day time, and so I'm probably prime target to make appear mafia.

I confessed that I targeted you right away....

@Ellmeister, the first write up pretty much confirms that Yoshi killed Cube, which is why we think he's evil. :p

Yeah, thats cheating brah.

Me coming out as un-night killable has made it so the mafia can only kill me in the day time, and so I'm probably prime target to make appear mafia.

I confessed that I targeted you right away....

Whoever is Wario is undoubtedly evil, so no-one is going to come forward are they ReZ, which makes Paj's coming out seem more believeable at least.

Paj, do you know why your power is classed as a "negative power"?

No. Where does it say that?

Unless it is what I thought and actually prevents my target from receiving their PM, but I don't think so (Diageo didn't say it was anyway). In any case, I got nothing last night.

So basically you get to find out who someone targets at night? Or am I reading this wrong?

I target someone. If that person would get a PM from Diageo (i.e if they were a tracker, if they were an investigator whatever), I would read the PM they got.

It'd only apply to a few people I expect. As I said, I got nothing last night.

A small yellow creature expelled an electric attack which bounced towards {information missing}. The shock missed however as a brown-haired princess teleported herself and {information missing} to safety. A confused boy ran to help {information missing} he tried to take out his companion but a bat appeared instead. He continued on but could not find {information missing}.

A female in a crown concetrated as she tried to use some sort of telekinectic ability. Failing this she took out a frying pan and ran towards her target, slamming it strongly in the face. The blue pokemon fell to the ground writhing in pain, but the female continued until its face was unrecognisable. Content with herself she fleed the scene, only to be grabbed by a red rubber-like structure and pulled into the bushes, an egg soon reappeared.

These two sections are the ones that concern me. I'm {information missing}, as I'm not supposed to appear in the write-up. However, I guess this was quite hard to avoid considering how popular I was last night. Thanks for the protection, looks like the mafia are after me!

The second section is where I use my power, and where I remain truly unseen. I targeted MadDog last night, and discovered that my target was a green dinosaur, who ingested a princess last night. My PM said that the behaviour is "surely evil". As the brown gas seemed to hit someone else last night, I think this information is pretty solid.

Vote: MadDog

...Exactly, that's my point. Wario has to be evil. And the write-up shows that his fart was perfect for you:

Releasing the creature the armoured man walked away, but a cloud of brown gas appeared around him, a yellow-hatted character seemed to be the cause of it. The cloud was the perfect cover for the royal character to stab the armoured man, leaving him injured.

From what I gather, Wario farted on me. We don't know exactly what it does, but it sure seemed to make your job easier.

But Wario seems to have farted on me, not you.

@Cube: Why do you believe Paj Meen Ah has a "negative power"?

@Ellmeister: Ah yes, I will explain who I am. Wait a sec.

If we go by Luigi being the killer from day 1, then it makes Yoshi look more like a protector this time but apparently he was too late so maybe peach/ness can't be stopped or lucario couldn't be protected. That's just another possible explanation but enough that I don't want to vote for anyone just yet.

Still not convinced with Paj. The whole switch thing before and now we learn you can intercept pms? Sounds a bit mafia to me.

And yes, what do you mean by negative power, cube?

Ok, I don't have much time, so I'll just post this:

I am Ganondorf. I am an investigator (and a darn good one if last night was any indication). I am Good, but I look Evil when investigated (because of my methods. And because I'm...well...Ganondorf :heh:)

Of course, I was reluctant to post this, as it may be hard to believe, but it's the truth. Hopefully, ReZ and Wario double-attacking me last night can show you I'm telling the truth, and that ReZ is evil as well.

Change Vote: MadDog

Because I want to know more, and because I have a feeling people trust Tellyn more than me. We'll see if Tellyn deserves that trust, if MadDog turns out to be evil.

Ok, I don't have much time, so I'll just post this:

I am Ganondorf. I am an investigator (and a darn good one if last night was any indication). I am Good, but I look Evil when investigated (because of my methods. And because I'm...well...Ganondorf :heh:)

Of course, I was reluctant to post this, as it may be hard to believe, but it's the truth. Hopefully, ReZ and Wario double-attacking me last night can show you I'm telling the truth, and that ReZ is evil as well.

Change Vote: MadDog

Because I want to know more, and because I have a feeling people trust Tellyn more than me. We'll see if Tellyn deserves that trust, if MadDog turns out to be evil.

Lol!

How could roleblocking you get any easier? I told you yesterday I suspected you. Even if I was mafia what kind of threat would I be? I've revealed everything about myself and can be found in any write up.

Anyway, its just a suspicion and not solid evidence like we have for MadDog, thus

Vote : MadDog

But Jonnas if you're a damn good investigator how come you didn't use your power on the first night? (Or at least you don't seem to appear in the write up)

I'm Yoshi. I protect people, I hide people inside my egg. I protected Eenuh last night.

Tellyn, are you sure you arn't a bent cop? I can assure you I'm good. I'll answer any questions.

Since Jonnas has revealed himself to be Ganondorf, I'll protect him during the next night. You'll then see that I am indeed a protector.

I'm not 100% sure on things but I believe Tellyn or Paj is evil. Someone in the trio of Rez, Paj and Tellyn isn't telling the whole truth and I'm inclined to think it's Paj at the moment. Rez seems to have an unlikely role but seems truthful. For now I'm going to vote: Paj Meen Ah.

I'm at work from now until like 11 tonight so I'll check back then.