N-Europe

Super Smash Bros Brawl Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A green character appears out of a tree. Stomping down on the hero with all his might. Stars fly outwards as a pool of blood appears on the ground. The green character flees just as the sun begins to rise.

This isn't Yoshi?

Oh okay....I think I might leave my vote on you....just in case. :p

If we go by Luigi being the killer from day 1, then it makes Yoshi look more like a protector this time but apparently he was too late so maybe peach/ness can't be stopped or lucario couldn't be protected. That's just another possible explanation but enough that I don't want to vote for anyone just yet.

I'm not 100% sure on things but I believe Tellyn or Paj is evil. Someone in the trio of Rez, Paj and Tellyn isn't telling the whole truth and I'm inclined to think it's Paj at the moment. Rez seems to have an unlikely role but seems truthful. For now I'm going to vote: Paj Meen Ah.

I'm at work from now until like 11 tonight so I'll check back then.

Hmmm. So you're suggesting Yoshi might be a protector and then you're trying to pull votes off of MadDog on a hunch/small piece of information you "have" that one of (Me, Paj and Tellyn, Tellyn being a practically confirmed townie at this point) as opposed to laying a vote of solidarity on MadDog?

You know how bad this looks when MadDog turns out mafia, right?

Yoshi isn't the only green character in Brawl, that's all the write up says.

Why do you suddenly trust Tellyn? Nobody trusted him yesterday, now people are quick to back him.

I suspected him immensely initially, but he's come out as investigator on day 2....if he is mafia that is suicidally bold if his investigations come out inaccurate. Couple that with his voting patterns, the fact that he was protected last night, and then this piece of solid information. He's more than proven himself in my book. And he was at the top of my mafia notes in red. He's now at the bottom in green. :)

(Also, MadDog, I know it doesn't prove a huge amount...but you were the fourth person to vote for me yesterday, sitting exactly where the mafia would want to be sitting in terms of voting for me)

But we don't know anything about the gas, we don't know what it changes/if anything. How do we know it isn't just Tellyns power? There just isn't enough info on show.

Because Tellyn is Snake, and unrelated to the gas;

but a cloud of brown gas appeared around him, a yellow-hatted character seemed to be the cause of it.

Wario, a mafia member.

Diageo just informed me that he effectively disregarded my targets last night and made his own ones, knowing that I was going to be killed off and figuring I could hop back in and assume jimbob's spot.

Reading back on who killed old-me, it was either ness (small boy) or peach. My old role meant that anyone targetting character A would actually target character B, but it didn't actually switch A and B's own targets. So I'm assuming that Peach is mafia. On the first night her 'companion' was a red character, presumably mario...

I am the mustached individual and I am not allowed to vote today, we can assume then that Jigglypuff is up to no good.

My votes yesterday were for ReZ and then Paj.

Make of that what you will.

Mundi is peach's companion, then? I'm this close to putting in a vote for mundi... but I don't really know if that's too much of a stretch.

Diageo just informed me that he effectively disregarded my targets last night and made his own ones, knowing that I was going to be killed off and figuring I could hop back in and assume jimbob's spot.

Reading back on who killed old-me, it was either ness (small boy) or peach. My old role meant that anyone targetting character A would actually target character B, but it didn't actually switch A and B's own targets. So I'm assuming that Peach is mafia. On the first night her 'companion' was a red character, presumably mario...

Mundi is peach's companion, then? I'm this close to putting in a vote for mundi... but I don't really know if that's too much of a stretch.

Peach pulling out the companion is her pulling out Toad. It's one of her moves in Smash Bros., where she can reflect attacks. Her pulling out Mario makes no sense. =P

Also it just says she pulled out a companion, not that he is red.

MadDog, who did you target on the first night then?

MadDog, Tellyn is most definitely Snake (as seen from today's write-up). Wario has to be someone else.

Thanks for the protection, if you go through with it, by the way :heh:

@ReZ: I did use my power in the first night, but it failed. Go check that write-up again.

I wanted to come out after I had solid info on a mafioso, because I knew Ganondorf would be high on people's suspicions. And a failed power would bring nothing.

Anyway, I investigated Cube last night and I can assure that what he says is correct: Paj must have a "Negative Power" and I know why it should fail. I will only give more info if Cube is okay with that.

Change Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Because either him or ReZ are evil, and Cube has some evidence on one of them. Evidence I fully trust.

This is so fun to watch, I wouldn't mind making many more mafia games.

I feel sad when someone dies though, I really liked my roles.

Votes

MadDog - 2 [ReZourceman, Tellyn]

ReZourceman - 1 [Rummy]

Paj - 1 [Jonnas]

Majority is 9

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

I feel sad when someone dies though, I really liked my roles.

That's nothing. When I ran my first mafia game, my favourite role (and one of my most original) died on the first night. On the condition that no one could know who he was, or what he could do.

Just give me a chance to prove myself. We aren't going to waste a day because I'm the only one who is ever going to get lynched today. If tomorrow you still all suspect me, go ahead and lynch me. There would be nothing else I could do to prove myself.

MadDog, Tellyn is most definitely Snake (as seen from today's write-up). Wario has to be someone else.

Thanks for the protection, if you go through with it, by the way :heh:

@ReZ: I did use my power in the first night, but it failed. Go check that write-up again.

I wanted to come out after I had solid info on a mafioso, because I knew Ganondorf would be high on people's suspicions. And a failed power would bring nothing.

Anyway, I investigated Cube last night and I can assure that what he says is correct: Paj must have a "Negative Power" and I know why it should fail. I will only give more info if Cube is okay with that.

Change Vote: Paj Meen Ah

Because either him or ReZ are evil, and Cube has some evidence on one of them. Evidence I fully trust.

I do not understand this Cube business at all. What's going on? I'm confused why we've got hazy info that me or Paj might be evil, or Paj's power might be negative, but we have incredibly solid info on MadDog and are not acting on it.....?

I mean I was just speculating that mario may've been mafia with her, too. As far as I understood my power, it was peach who killed me, because my role didn't switch peach's and ness's targets.

But you said that on the first night that Peache's companion was red, which he was not.

In both write-ups there is no connection between Peach and Mario

Oh my christ.

I thought were past this.

Of the two of us, the one with the really unlikely role, who is probably Mafia (see the night before, where Marth/ReZ "thought he was Fox", so showed up as me, but still Mafia - his identity changed, but not his alignment), or me, who came out as Fox when everyone still thought the Fox role was mafia, I've only told believable, proven things (I'm in the write-up etc), not told lies etc.

If one of the two of us is Mafia, it's ReZ.

And I don't have a bloody clue what this "negative" business is. My power is to intercept and read PM's. Um. *shrugs* Isn't that known?

What? If the info Tellyn got on me is enough to get me lynched, how is that not enough to get Paj lynched?

And why did you thank my post above :heh:?

Because I came out and said I was Fox when I could have just gone silent for ages, which is what I'd have done, were I mafia. And I've not DONE anything suspicious. It was clearly established that the brown cloud and lucario fucked the results up before.

Wasn't Yoshi established as evil from his actions in the write-ups? I need to find where, but it's not at all like my case.